Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
10" Whippy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jessy was so bored. Hogwarts was less fun than she'd hoped, and soon it would be holidays, and she would be forced to return home, and spend time with her family, and that was NOT something she was looking forward to. Of course, seeing her sisters would be fantastic, and she'd get Kyle all to herself, with no schoolwork to steal him away from her, but spending time with her mum and dad would ruin the whole holiday. Uncool. She sat down in one of the window seats along the corridor, needing some time to just think. She pulled her top down, and straightened her jeans, glad that at least the outfit she had worn today was one of her favourites. It wouldn't do to be miserable in ugly clothes.

Alexis looked across the corridor and noticed Jessy just sitting. She felt like doing the same. She felt miserable, and the weather looked rubbish outside, so she'd stuck to wandering in the corridors. She too, was not looking forwards to returning home. She felt hot, and so she wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans, and casually wandered over to where Jessy was sitting. She was scared she was going to make her jump.

'Ahem' She said quietly.

Jessy was startled when she heard someone clearing their throat, and turned around to see a girl about her age, staring right at her. She smiled, thinking that it might be nice to at least have a little company while she was so definitely not looking forward to the next few months. "Hey." She smiled, hugging her knees so there would be a little more space, in case this girl wanted to sit down.

Alexis noticed the girl tucking in her knees. She smiled, and sat down. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she said, "What brings you here?". "And what's your name?" She asked politely.

Jessy smiled when the blonde girl sat down. Company was definitely welcome. "I just felt like having a sit." Jessy shrugged. "Not really looking forward to going home for the holidays, you know? It's amazing how fast this year's gone." She smiled when the girl asked her name. "I'm Jessy Talent. What about you?"

((My posts might be a little short, and few and far between for awhile... I posted my reason in Absences, under my other account, Gabriel Blume. I just basically don't have much energy for RPing right now, I need to sort my life out first. Sorry :/))

Alexis smiled. "Yeah, it didn't seem very long..." her voice trailed off. She wanted to ask Jessy a few things, but she decided to wait for a more convinient moment. "Oh sorry, i almost forgot. My names Alexis Ziamian. Alex for short". She grinned. She enjoyed the company of another girl. She didn't get much now.

((it's ok, mine are short too, but mostly cos i cant think of what to write xD. Sorry i didn't post earlier, i forgot about this topic))

Jessy smiled. "Nice to meet you, Alex." She grinned, brushing back a section of her hair, and extending a hand to shake, an odd habit she had picked up from Kyle and all his Kyle-ness. "Its pretty creepy, it feels like we just got here..." She sighed, resting the back of her head lightly on the wall and looking up.

((Fair enough x) And lol I keep forgetting Jessy's in any threads at all, so I just don't log in with her XD failure!))

Alex wasn't sure what to do when Jessy extended her hand. It suddenly occurred to her. "Oh!" She shook her hand, grinning. She rested against the wall like Jessy. "Yeah... I'm actually really nervous about the new year. I mean, all the first years joining.. It's scary!" She laughed. "Tell me about youself, if I'm not prying".

Callum casually walked up to Alexis and kissed her cheek. "How are you doing?" He asked, grinning.
"Who's this?" He asked, nodding his head at a girl she was standing next to.

(P.S. I am making a siggy, and I am also Alexis, but only person I could find to be her bf xD )

Alexis scowled. "Can't you leave me alone for five minutes?" She sighed. But then she kissed him back. "Now shoo. Me and Jessy here are having a conversation. Didn't you notice?" She gave Jessy a grin incase she was feeling uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back