Just remembered something: I can't dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seungyong Hazari

Hazari was glad to be back at Hogwarts after spending the start of the year being home-schooled at the Marinos' house. Home-schooling wasn't too bad; there were so many people in the house that it seemed like he was actually in a school. But, Hazari had missed the huge stone castle with all its drama. Hazari had his fair share of drama during the holidays, and he was still trying to recover. His mother and two sisters had died in a car crash while he was in England. Hazari and his sister Ginevella had been at home when the accident happened. Ginovella was ten, and knew nothing about magic. She had been placed in foster care while Hazari went to the Marinos' to live.

Hazari wandered into the Great Hall, wondering why he had chosen to come back on the night of the Yule Ball. Hazari was wearing second-hand dressrobes, which didn't look too terrible on him, but they obviously weren't new. The he suddenly remembered something: he couldn't dance. Hazari went to stand by the refreshments table, trying to melt into the background.

(( hope you dont mind :) ))

Arisa was at the refreshment table getting something to drink after dancing with Taylor and Victor when she saw a familiar face, "Oh my god! Hazari! Where have you been?" she asked going over to hug her friend. Arisa had wondered where he had been hiding lately.

( course I don't mind :D )

Hazari looked up and saw Arisa. The one person he had missed the most was the first person he had seen, that was pretty ironic. "Arisa! Hey!" he grinned. "I missed the train and had to wait until the next one came." Hazari joked. "Kidding, I was being home-schooled. I live in New Zealand now, with the Marino family." he explained.

"Oh thats cool! But why aren't you staying with your mum?" she asked after Hazari had explained where he had been. She had met Taylor and Maxwell and knew they were pretty awesome people so she figured living with the Marino's wouldn't be that bad. Arisa noted that Hazari looked as cute as ever and she blushed as she thought about it Jeeze Arisa, hes a year younger then you and probably has a girlfriend the sensible Arisa told her, Oh well! Theres no problem with noticing a few boys! Its the yule ball after all, shes here to have fun! the other Arisa in her mind snapped.

Hazari looked down at the floor, noticing the dust on his shoes. "Um. My mum died in a car crash a few months ago. That's why I was being home-schooled." Hazari hadn't been able to face Hogwarts after Leynaysha died. "Two of my sisters died too." he mumbled. He missed his sisters, nine-year-old Alyxiana and five-year-old Aisollyn. He was just thankful that Ginevella and Cataleeh were safe.

Arisa let a small gasp escape from her mouth when he said his mother and two of his sisters had died, "Oh Hazari, I'm so sorry to hear that" Arisa said in a comforting voice with a hint of sadness. It hurt her to know anything like that had happened to the boy in front of her. Arisa took a step closer to Hazari and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back