Just One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexual Orientation
???

1pie7t.jpg

Hello all! So I know I just made this guy, but I'm already very excited to get rp'ing with him and I hope you can help me out! His name is Nathaniel Rowe, though he's mostly called Nate, and he is a twenty year old Muggle. Nate had a very troublesome youth and a hard time growing up, if you'd like to know more about that you can read it in his bio. He is a very friendly guy and loves to help out wherever he can. Other than that he is very grateful for the life he got to have in Australia and does all he can to stay a better person than he used to be when he was younger. I think Nate could really use some friends, people he can trust and just can hang out and have som fun with, either Muggles or people who could eventually lead to him knowing about magic, anything would be fine! Perhaps some new friends and some friend he has already known for a while, because I'm not too fond of meeting each other topics. I'd also like for him to maybe have a love interest a bit further on, it could be him just having a crush on someone or it could be a mutual crush. It might also be interesting for him to meet someone who isn't that friendly and could get him struggling with his anger at times. Anyways that's it for now, I hope you guys can help me out here and if you would like to know anything more about him you can either read his bio or pm me! I'm up for a lot and would love to hear if you guys got any ideas!

Hi Marijke!

I have my character Rosa here! Now I don't really know what you could do with her, but i've never rped her and I would really like to change that! Here is a link to her bio for you to follow up, but let me give you the low down on my girl! So Rosa is Italian, though she grew up in New Zealand and so she doesn't speak any Italian at all, except for a few choice phrases. She is twenty one years and she really wants to be a successful supermodel, though right now she is a dancer. She is a bit of an air head and she is really bad at saving her money because she always spends it on things. Rosa is sweet and she loves to make friends, though her tendency to make assumptions often causes people to drift away from her. She maintains hope however and is, for the most part, a perpetual optimist.

Hellohello!

I think Rosa might be a good friend to Nate for now! As he never finished his school, because he got kicked out for causing too many fights, he isn't the smartest kid on the block, though he knows more than some people might expect from him. In comparison to Rosa who spends a lote Nate spends very little, he likes to save things up and although he doesn't have to he gives a part of his paycheck to the family who took him in everytime he gets it. It seems like Rosa is quite the happy person and I feel like Nate could really use a friend like that! If you have any idea if they should meet for the first time or perhaps have already met and were to have an rp let me know!

Hey there!

As much as i hate getting to know you rps, i do think it would be a lot of fun to rp their meeting. There are numerous reasons that they could meet, i think maybe i could send her dance troupe to Australia if thats where he's living right now. Maybe she goes to the police station because she's lost her way? (terrible sense of direction, poor girl.) She's likely to get lost on her way to anywhere, because she often just daydreams and forgets things. Hehe. He wouldn't know she's a witch yet, of course, but we can come to that at some point later one. What do you think?

Sounds like fun! I like the idea of her stepping by the police station because she lost her way and Nate helping her out! As you say he wouldn't know she's a witch yet, or know that magic even exists, but I agree that they might come to that later on. Would you like to start something or should I start it?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back