OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
13" Straight Holly Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather
There was only one rose left for Tres to deliver, but she still didn't know who it belonged to. She'd received word there was a girl in Ravenclaw who it could be, but the Slytherin had never met her before. "Nell?" she was asking students as they hovered around. It seemed as though Tres wasn't the only one in a position of uncertainty.

Nell didn't think she'd ever fully wipe the grin off her face. Today had been wonderful, with all the roses being given out, and her heart had been warm all day. She really needed to get back to her dorm and water her cacti, but it was so sad to leave the rest of the castle and the chance of getting more roses behind. So Nell dragged her feet, making the slow slog upstairs to Ravenclaw. There was an unusual crowd milling about near the entrance to the common room, and as Nell made her way closer, she realised with a jolt these must be roses still to be delivered. She heard her own name only a moment later and perked up at once, hurrying over to the girl with a bright grin. "I'm Nell!" She called out quickly, smiling brightly. "Do you have a rose for me?"

Tres turned her head when someone claimed she was the person she’d been looking for. With a sigh of relief, Tres nodded and plucked a rose from her basket. “I have this for you,” she smiled, hoping it would make her day. Tres hadn’t gotten any at all, but she’d tried not to be too sad about it.

To Nell.

Thanks for being such a fun dorm mate and not complaining too much about my weird sleeping patterns

Selene

Users who are viewing this thread

Back