Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 15" Essense of Phoenix Talon
It was a cool spring day, and normally, the former Slytherin would be in school right about now, but alas, he had graduated and now working in the Ministry as an Unspeakable in the Department of Mysteries. Jaken wore a simple set of black robes, but underneath he loved his jeans and muggle shirt. How could one give up muggle clothes? He adored them. Having heard his uncle was now teaching at Hogwarts as the Muggle Studies professor, Jaken only wished that he could personally gradulate him but Jaken barely had the time. A simple letter would do him perfectly.

Finding a bench, Jaken sat down and decided that he should write a letter when he got back to his house. He loved his wife, but a few minutes alone would kill her, or him, would it? It was great having a simple life, bringing in income to support him and Estrella. Married young and still in love. Jaken smiled to himself, and he breathed the air, before glancing down at the wedding ring upon his finger. Silver glistened against silver eyes, and the purple gem right in the middle sparkled. It matched the engagement ring he bought for her, and she was thrilled, so he thought. Jaken would have closed his eyes, but the man was tired and he was also afraid of falling asleep on the bench too.

Alex watched as a man that was seated at a table, began to look down at his ring. He looked trouble and it disturbed Alex. He didn't really know what he could do, other then offer to be someone to talk to. he knew that he could be wrong about it, but just wanted to make sure he was alright, before he left the Village before the weekend. Alex made his way over to the man who was seated at a table, writing what looked like a letter.

As he peered down at the man, he began to feel rude. " I'm sorry, I just noticed you where all by yourself mate." He said his Australian accent noticeable, as he spoke. " Care for a bit of company?" He asked as he waited the approval of the man. It was one thing Alex loved, was helping people out, when they looked down or just needed to talk to someone. It was strange, if anyone saw the way he grew up, you would think that he would need someone to talk to, but he just bottled it up and thought it best to help people.

[its lame i know man sorry.]

Jaken almost jumped in surprise, when a boy, well, a teenager same as him, came along. Jaken could have sworn he looked familar. Hogwarts student, maybe? Then again, Jaken did not hang out with many people during Hogwarts, just the mates in his Slytherin dorm and Estrella. Jaken chuckled, and his own European Bulgarian accent laced his own voice, but hardly noticeable, "Eh, just relaxing for a while before heading back to the house. Work really drains you sometimes." With a smooth motion of his hand, he offered this teenager a seat.

How often was it that he spoke to someone that wasn't family, or like family? Jaken said, "I don't mind at all. The name is Jaken Styx, Hogwarts graduate from last year. I am assuming you go there, right?" Jaken held out his hand for a friendly handshake. His family wasn't known for doing that, but hell, Jaken was a friendly person unlike his father Kalif. It was hard to believe they were actually related because of the huge attitude difference. However, both had something in common. Their best subjects is Herbology (well, Kalif's was Dark Arts, but Jaken didn't take that).

The Hufflepuff boy nodded in approval, even though he didn't really know, other then the work he had done around the farm at home. He sat down on the opposite side of the man. He took the mans hand and shook it firmly. " Alexander Fields. Yeah I still go." He said wondering whether, he would recognize him from around the castle, he oculd tell that Jaken used to go before he even had said a word about it. " Your professor Styx's son, aren't you?" He asked hoping it was, he had heard how much of a nice guy he was, which was completely different from his father, who was a mean person, who couldn't care for anyone other then himself.

Jaken’s hand retreat back to his lap, and he nodded, “I thought so. What is your house and year? Judging by appearances, you don’t have much longer left. I myself was a Slytherin.” Jaken was glad to be out of school, and now that he was gone, Hadan would be watching over the cousins. There were many, indeed. “Yeah, I am. Rather shocking, isn’t it?” Jaken had a little brother that attended, and apparently, Kaleb was more like Kalif than he was. Kaleb had yet to get into a fight, but Jaken knew it was only a matter of time. Unlike Jaken though, Kaleb rarely associated with anyone. Jaken wondered if Hadan was really watching after him.

The thought of Jaken being a slytherin wasn't believable, how could someone this nice be put in a house with people like that, and still be a nice person? Alex didn't know why he was judging them, but almost every Slytherin he had met over the past few days ended up being a complete, ******* to him." I'm a Hufflepuff Seventh year." He said with a smile as he looked around at all the shops, that where near him. " I wouldn't have picked you as a Slytherin, your more like a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw." It was true, it was the first time he had met a genuinely nice Slytherin.

Jaken grinned, and he chuckled, "I do believe you are the first Hufflepuff male I've met." Jaken nodded, only one more year to go for Alexander, and well, off to life. Jaken loved being out of school. Complete freedom, he thought. His last statement made him laugh. "I think I should have been in Ravenclaw, but eh. There are some nice snakes out there. My dormmates were rather pleasant. Blake, Chace..." Jaken faded off, completely forgetting the others. "Mostly the older boy Slytherins are genuinely nice. At least, I thought they were..." He couldn't speak much for the girls, though. He barely knew any that were in his house.

Alex was shocked to find out that he was the first Hufflepuff to meet Jaken. It was odd, seeming he had all the traits of a Ravenclaw and a Hufflepuff person, but was still a Slytherin. " When people initially meet you, they would have to be thinking something like that." Jaken then started to say some names of either former students, or some that may still reside at the school. " Well your the first Slytherin, well former Slytherin male that I have met, and i would have to agree with you on that one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back