Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Cold, the air is chilled, her breath is now a cloud of white smoke. she made her way slowly through the forest, it was quiet, behind her lay cut vines. Kida had no idea what just happened, Bruises were appearing on her wrists, she walked through the forest, she looked around her. She could feel a presense of something near her, she walked around looking around her, Crack was heard from somewhere near her, Kida turned around and came face to face with a beast, she shut her eyes and opened them again, and it was gone. "Just a dream" she said before turning around and facing the beast again, she screamed but the beast put its hand over her mouth, pushing her back into the light, slowly it appeared from the darkness. and there stood remus, cut, bruised, evil. She tried to pull away but the grip over her mouth got tighter, the other hand was grabbing her arm, squeesing tight so she couldn't move. Kida shut her eyes and opened them to see the figure changing, she looked at it change before Leo, her father was the figure infront of her, she shut her eyes again, this couldn't be happening, she opened them to see a dark figure, its boney hand was over her mouth, she looked at it, Death eater... no, Dementor... Possibley, But it was to dark to be either of those.
Kida felt vines slowly curl around her waist and the figure smiled before letting her go. Kida looked at the figure before her focus was taken and re directed to the vine, tightening around her waist. Kida put her hands on the vine trying to push it off, but evertime she pushed it away the grip got tighter, a vine creeped up her leg before wrapping around on of her wrists, pulling it behind her back. Kida let out a slight yelp before struggeling more to pull the vine off. The Vine felt as if it was crushing her waist, cutting into her flesh as it got tighter. Kida took in a deep breath she couldn't breath. she let out a scream of pain as the vine tightened. the pain was to much she stuggeled and tugged but it wouldn't let go. the figure let out a laugh and Kida let out a scream.

Kida shot up right in her bed screaming, her body was drenched with sweat, Kida looked around everyone was asleep. sliding on some slippers Kida ran out of her common room, it was 1:00am in the morning, Kida ran down the stairs trying to catch her breath as she ran, Kida ran right into the main door and yanked it open, before running across the lawn into the forbidden forest.
Running through the forbidden forest Kida almost tripped over some roots before she made it out the other side and stood on the cliff edge. she stood there looking around, nothing but water, she could hear the gentle sound of the waves crashing against the rocks far below. Kida took in a deep breath. She ran her sleeve across her forehead which was still drenched with sweat like the rest of her body. Kida let out a sigh before she ran her fingers through her hair. Kida looked at the water before she took a deep breath and let out a strong scream "WHY!" she screamed at the ocean "WHY TORMENT ME WHAT DID I DO WRONG" she yelled.

Remus had heard her scream's and seen her run out to the forbidden forest, as he followed down to it he jogged quickly And quietly as she reached the cliff side, Remus just came out of the forest when he heard her yelling to herself, and looking down upon the easy crashing waves. "It tourments you because it chooses to test one's strenght..." he said in n a Response as he advanced closer over to Kida, "Now, Why come out to a place like this after a dream like, that?" he questioned looking at her as he folded his arms into his chest,

Kida heard a voice behind her she turned around to see Professor Firn, she took a few steps back remembering her dream, looking over her shoulder to see that she didn't fall off the cliff... again. "Its Cold here, and peaceful, not many people like to come out here" she said looking at the ground. "and its a nice place to scream" she added

Remus watched her as she spoke, "Mmm." he nodded as she spoke, "Well, Screaming doesn't help." he stated to her, "Dreams are dream's you need to get over them and get on with life." he stated glaring at her, "You don't know the first thing about a scared life..." he went on ,"Being locked in a four by four cell is scary, Being kept behind walls in the dark is the horror of life, Being a convicted man for trying to prevent evil, Thats hell...." he saiud referring to his time in Azkaban as he looked at her.

Kida looked back at the ocean "Screaming does help me" she said as she looked up to the moon. "I agree, Tree's are Tree's but Nightmares arn't" she said as she looked at him as he went on about how she didn't know what a scared life was.
Kida thought for a second, 'four by four cell, kept behind walls in the dark... what?!??' "What are you talking about Remus?" she asked curiously, "by what your saying, it sounds like your talking about akzaban" she said looking at him curiously, still not wanting to get to close after her nightmare.

Remus looked at her and shook his head, "A Friend of mine went in there... a Good friend, he told me of its hell's." explained Remus referring to his old self now, before looking at Kida, "Just feel privileged not to have to be there, and if you are, it be only in your Dream's nothing more nothing less." he smiled to her.

Kida looked at him, the way he sead it sounded alot more then him just being told by a friend. "nightmares" she corrected when he said dreams. smiling before her smile dissapeared.
"Remus, you were in my nightmare" she said looking at him.

Remus glared at her, "And?" he questioned to see what he was doing in them, as he looked to the floor, "I have never been to Azkaban you know that." he smiled to her before drifting off into a form of thinking as he awaited her to answer him.

Kida looked at him for a second "uhmmm well" she said looking at the ground before looking up Remus again "well first it was a beast which was following me, but i didn't know where it was so kept on walking, and then i turned around and i saw it again, it slapped its hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming, and stepped out of the shadows and it was you, i shut my eyes and looked back and it was Leo my father, i shut my eyes and looked back and it was some boned creature, not a death eater, not a dementor buy worse." she said

Remus looked at Kida as she spoke, "Don't believe your Dreams." he said looking at her, "Its probably the lack of seeing your Father and the over seeing of me." he chuckled to her as he stepped forward a little bit. "Up for a trip to Brightstone or Obsidian tomorrow?" he Questioned with a smile, "I'm More then happy to get you out there."

Kida nodded "the might be the answer" she smiled, Kida walked a bit further away from the edge, after all last time she got this close to the edge she fell off. Kida smiled as Professor Firn offered to go to Brightstone or Obsidian "Of course sounds great" she smiled

Remus smiled to Kida and nodded, "Which one?" he questioned to her as he looked at her showing his interest in her decision, truth was Remus had business in both places and he would more then likely be attending to it the best he could as the fact that Kida was with him offered a large burden on his behalf.

"Brightstone" she smiled, "Brightstone is open, no where else is open to students" she said sighing "unfortunatly" she sighed as she grabbed a rock and tossed it over the cliff edge. Kida looked at her watch, "its morning" she said laughing "its 2:17am" she held up her watch incase Remus wanted to check

Remus nodded to Kida, "Go back up to your Dorm, have a Nap, I'm heading to bed we set out tomorrow." he smiled as he walked back into the forest and out until he reached the Castle before apparating into his room and went back to bed there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back