Just Looking.

A

Anonymous

He had walked for the dungeons to here, it was a long walk and he didn't intend on walking back the other way until it was nessacary. The lake had a fresh smell about it, he saw a leg some out of the water, thinking it might be the giant squid. He smiled. Hogwarts. His parents met here. They were both puries. [pure-blooded magicals.]

Caysi saw a lonely boy over by the lake and she decided to go and talk to him. " Hey..I'm Caysi Finnigan". she said happily.

Caysi saw a girl come down after her and she said " Hi...I'm Caysi Finnigan".

Kailey has been walking along the lake when she saw a small group of people she decided to go talk to them if she wasnt interrupting anything that is. She walked over to where they were at. "Hey...I'm Kailey" She said to the two she didn't know. "Hey Pez. " She said to pez. Who she had met before.

He laughed. He had met none of these people. So, instead of saying his name three times, he just said," Hello, to all three of you, my name is Drake." He smiled, a charming smile," Drake Wentz."

Caysi smiled " I'm not sure if you heard my name...but it's Caysi Finnigan".

"Yea. You're right. I'll just follow." And he sent the smile toward her. "Caysi, It was splendid to meet you." He gave her a wink, and walked behind Pez.

[[Three broomsticks?]]

[Can I come too? :p lol lone girl on the lakefront lol.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back