Just Like The First Time...

Angus Greenwood

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Checking to see that the coast was clear, Angus snuck in to the kitchens, hoping that Luna knew what she was doing (because he sure didn't). He hadn't really heard of this cake before, but Luna knew what she was doing. Besides, Angus was looking forward to baking with her again. Last time had been a lot of fun, and it had been, now that Angus thought about it, the moment at which he started to realise how he really felt about her. He l...liked her very, very much. In fact, he'd go so far as to say that he loved her, although Angus hadn't quite worked up the courage to say that out loud...yet. His fourteen year old heart was quite fragile, not ready to be broken. Although he did hope, indeed, suspect, that she felt the same way about him.
Greeting a couple of house elves, Angus took some bench space, waiting for his girlfriend to appear in the kitchens so they could bake that cake.

Luna was almost invisible against the shadows of the castle as the raced along, dead silent. A small cookbook nestled in her arms as she didn't trust herself to make this one from memory. She quickly gained access to the kitchen and shut the portrait quietly before heading over to where she saw her boyfriend sitting and saw down bedide him giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "Hey Angus." she chirped flashing up as much of a smile as she could muster at 2AM. Why had they even decided to meet that late? Oh well, that wasn't important. She loved spending time with Angus no matter what time of day. What better way to spend time than in the company of those you... love? Even if one hasn't gotten the courage to actually say it.

"Morning, beautiful," Angus grinned, turning to give Luna a small kiss. "I hope you know how to make this cake, because I sure don't," he chuckled, rubbing his eyes. 2am, in hindsight, hadn't been the best idea, but he supposed any other time and they would have likely been caught. Besides, it was just like that time they made the chocolate cake. He smiled at that memory. That had been a fun night. And it had helped him to realise something important, something very important. Maybe this was an enchanted hour in an enchanted place. Well, the whole school was enchanted, but perhaps the kitchens more so. Especially when considering the food provided at Hogwarts.

Luna kissed Angus back and smiled at him, "Morning, handsome." she said lightly taking a seat next to him on the bench. "Well Arianna being in Ravenclaw has many advantages. I hope she doesn't mind that I borrowed her cookbook..." she trailed off looking down at the cookbook that had several little tabs sticking out of it and she flipped to the one that she had put in which had a little L/A on it. "I left a note." she said afterwards. "But heres the recipe, I didn't trust myself to make a multi layered cake from memory, Espically not at 2 in the morning." she ended with a chuckle. They were more prepared to cook this time but it was so similar to that time about a year and a half ago, Only so much better. Maybe the castle was enchanted in more ways than one.

"I'm sure she won't mind," Angus replied, with a shrug. "Besides, you're older, you can make sure she doesn't mind," he added, a little evilly. He leaned over and looked at the recipe, unable to wipe the grin off his face. He adored Luna, plain and simple, and he couldn't think of a better person to spend time with than her. Even though he knew he could be sleeping right now, he didn't mind at all. He was just happy to be with her. "Hmmm," he began, as he started trawling around the kitchen for ingrediants. He returned within a minute with a mixing bowl and spoon, before continuing to roam around.

Luna nodded, Arianna generally didn't mind for people to borrow her things as long as they were returned to her, this was espically true for family.. But she did laugh and Angus's second sentence. "Now I see why you're a Slytherin." she said with an impish smirk before she kissed him. She too looked at the recipe and set on a search for cake ingredients. After she had all of the things for the icing with a small mixing bowl she called angus over as quietly as she could while still getting his attention. "We'll make the icing first since you have to refridgerate it. We'll let it chill while we make the actual cake... Sound like a plan?" she asked looking at the things infront of her. Orange cake mix and extract wouldn't take too long to find plus the icing had to cool for an hour and a half.

[I know nothing about this cake xD]

((oh man, I thought you knew about it! XD))

"Good plan," Angus muttered, as he looked over the recipe, and began to pour things in to the bowl. "And that's not the only reason I'm in Slytherin, by the way, there's the fact that I am so irresistable, hence why the hat decided I belonged in Slytherin. Slytherin boys are always irresistable," he winked. "At least that's what I've heard." Unable to keep a straight face, he burst out laughing. "Good thing Ravenclaw girls aren't stupid. And have great taste," he said, winking again, before leaning over and kissing Luna. "You must be able to put up with a lot to date me," he grinned.

[All I know is that it is indeed delicious... My moms the one who makes it! XD I'm a lazy :p ]

"Are you trying to imply something about the hats sexuality?" she joked, sticking her tounge out at him playfully. "I'm surprised you're not in Gryffindor... With that ego of yours." she said as she started to put all the ingredients into the bowl and mix them, she sat the whisk down to settle and find a spot to rest on the side of the bowl as she gave him a kiss. "I'm kidding of course." she said lightly. He did have a bit of an ego but really what person didn't? "I could say the same about you... I'm not the easiest person to get along with." she said as she resumed mixing the icing. She let out a hiss as the bowl toppled over on it's side from stirring too hard. But luckily none of it spilled out. "Well... I guess we know the consistency of it is thick enough."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back