Alternate RP Just Leave Me Slowly

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Ares Kuya-Tine

overthinking | determined

OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Hawthorn Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Set in 2058, just before semester break.​

Hi Jordie,

Just checking in as I haven’t heard from you in a while. What’s been going on? You seem awfully quiet. Did I do something?

Your break is coming up soon, isn’t it? Did you want to hang out with me at some point? I’m free if you are.

I’ve just been working a lot at Madam Malkins lately. The shifts are fun though with Estella. I can’t wait until you’re also out of school so we can hang out more.

Hoping you’re still alive,
Ares x

Hey Ares,

I am so sorry love, you haven't done a thing. My schedule seems to have just gotten worse without you here. I miss you, I miss being able to spend my saturdays with you holding me and I'll admit, forcing me to relax. I'm head boy now, and trying to manage both the prefects and the Brotherhood, on top of Quidditch practices and my studies and looking after a couple of kids I took under my wing- I'm not getting enough sleep, I know I'm not, but there's so much to be done.

I would love to see you! I miss your face, I need to smother it in kisses and play with your hair and just invade your personal space. Break is coming up, and I will absolutely be all yours, but what about Brightstone weekend? That's coming up soon, too, I can absolutely get away if it means I can see you.

I'm glad it's going well at Madam Malkins', I miss it there. I know my uncle and I agreed it would be better for me to be relaxing over the breaks instead of working a job, considering how busy I am during the school year. How is adult life treating you? I want to know everything. I miss you!

All my love,
Jordie <3 <3 <3

Hey Jordie,

It makes me sad to hear you've been so busy that you can't get enough sleep. I've told you many times to be careful. Please just try and pace yourself, okay?

I will definitely be there on Brightstone weekend. I never realised how much I would miss you invading my personal space until now.

Adult life is okay I guess, and I feel much better not being in school surrounded by people that I mostly dislike. It's just hard having most of my friends now so far away from me. I guess that's what I get for making friends that are younger than me.

Anyway, please just promise me you will slow down a little bit. I don't know how much longer you will be able to handle being so tired and I don't want to see you go through that.

Love,
Ares.

Ares,

I promise I am trying, I just lose track of the time- I blink and suddenly three days have gone by. But this is my last year, I'm sure it will be better after graduation. Though honestly, I'm sure I'm feeling a little lost about what to do after that- I have purpose at school, a plan, things I have to do. But when I'm out... what next? How did you ever figure out how to survive after graduation?

Aww, see, I knew you loved me! But seriously, I miss invading your personal space at least as much, if not more. You're so warm and snuggle-able. I can't wait to see you. With everything going on this year, I'm surprised I haven't lost my mind. You're coming to graduation, right? I don't know what I'd do if you weren't there.

Be prepared for all the kisses in the world once I see you again. I love you!

All my heart,
Jordie

Jordie,

That's an interesting question because I'm not sure I even have everything figured out yet. I've just been waiting for you to come and get me, so I'm still at Madam Malkin's until you do. I'm getting tired of waiting though, but the writing helps. Hopefully when you get out we can just run away together and forget about all of our troubles.

Yes, I will come to your graduation. You will probably have the biggest support party out of everyone there. I agree though - I'm surprised you haven't lost your mind yet either. I suppose we will both just have to wait and see.

Still thinking of you forever and always,

Ares x

Ares,

God, what even is time? I am so sorry it's been a minute, time just- I blink and suddenly everything had blurred and somehow so much time had passed. It's disorienting. I'm almost looking forward to graduation- we need to curl up somewhere and just sleep for a week, I swear. The pressure this year... I had no idea it could be this intense. I wish you were here- god, I wish I'd just dropped out and gone with you. I don't know how I'm supposed to do this without you by my side. Everyone here- it feels like they all have these expectations, these demands, and I have to meet them somehow.

The whole world could come to my graduation, but you're the one that really matters. I need you, and god, I'm sure I'm about to crack. Graduation, the tutoring, the quidditch training and the yoga and the band practices, the running and the classes and running the brotherhood... I never thought I'd say it, but god I'm so glad I didn't get the Quittich captain badge I had wanted. I don't think I could have done it. Remind me to send Tilly some flowers at some point.

I love you, Ares. I know I'm not exactly the model boyfriend right now. But over the break, let's go somewhere. Just the two of us. A few weeks, nothing but me and you. Just forget the world for a while. And once I finally drag my way through this graduation, let's take a year off, get away, go see the world.

~Love, Jordie

Hi Stranger,

It's good to hear from you. I would tell you to take it easy, although I'm not so sure you would listen. I'm sorry you're stressed, but I could see this coming.

I like the idea of running away. I'll keep my letter short so that you can have time for other things.

Ares.

Ares,

Baby, please, I'm sorry. I'm trying, I swear I am. I just- I just want to make everyone proud. You've met my family. How can I face them if I'm not successful like they are? I need you, Ares. I need you like the beat of my heart. You have my heart, you are my heart. I know things are hard right now, but I know we'll get through this. It's not too much longer now. I swear, I'll make it up to you. Please, Ares. I love you so much. I can do better. My graduation is going to be here before we know it. Will you come? I swear, the second I see you I'll sweep you into the most breathtaking, heartstopping kiss you've ever gotten.

All my love,

Jordie

Jordie,

I know your graduation is coming up soon, but I thought I'd do you a favour and let you know I won't be going. I think it's best for the both of us. I hope you can understand.

Maybe in another life we can run away together.

-Ares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back