Just hanging out

As Ioan broke the kiss, a feeling of slight disapointment pricked at her. Leah smiled at him however, and said, "Well, that certainly was interesting." She wondered if he was hesitant because of her age, and Leah could understand why. Even if begrudgingly. "I'm sorry." She apologized. "I barely know you. But, I'm not blaming you or anything." She hastened to add. "I was just feeling a little more bold than usual."

Ioan shrugged lazily as she called the kiss interesting, not committing to a comment either way. Sitting back, Ioan smiled as he listened to her apologize and say that it wasn't usually like her to do things like that. "There's no need to apologize. I don't plan to... you sure you don't usually do this kind of thing?" he asked with a hint of disbelief in his voice. He knew it was a mean question to ask, but he did so anyway.

Ioan's question slightly offended her. "No. I don't." Leah told him bluntly. She glared at him. "I'm sorry." She apologized. "I won't make the same mistake again." She felt hurt, but brushed it aside for a slight bit of anger. "Anyway, it's not as if I expect a relationship. So don't worry about hurting me with that."

"Don't be so serious" Ioan said teasingly as his hand gently brushed her arm, continuing to toy with Leah. "I'm glad you're not looking for a relationship cuz I'm not the sort of guy you want to bring home to mom" he said in a sarcastic voice. Although he could be charming when he needed to be, he had a lot of difficulty getting parents to like him.

Leah looked down, and watched him through her eyelashes. "Of course." Ioan's voice soothed her, abating her brief bout of irritation. "So, what do you want?" She asked him. If he wanted to leave it at the kiss, then she would accept it and move on, but a small part hoped that maybe he had other plans.

Ioan sighed. "That's the million dollar question, vrãjitoare putin" he murmured. He wasn't just talking about her at that point, but referring to a lot of things in his life. Something still intrigued him about Leah, especially her comments about what she wanted to do after she finished school. It's almost as if she wants to be a...nah, Ioan thought to himself. He looked around, seeing that a lot of students were filing back up to the school.

Lifting her hand up, Ioan placed a gentle kiss on it. "Until we meet again Leah" he said with a mischievous smile on his face and then he turned around and walked away, apparating as soon as he was able to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back