Just hanging out

Darian Dragos Dinu

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Darian was hanging upside down on a pipe in one of the back allies. His shirt was tucked in to make sure it didn't fall. With a pen and paper in front of him he kept working on a new song. He drummed his pen on his paper, usually hanging upside down helped him think but this time it was only giving him a headache. With practice he flipped off the bar and landed on his feet, then started to walk out of the ally.

Ryan walked past an ally way and halted on the spot, something out of the corner of his eye amazed him. A guy was hanging upside down, writing. Ryan chuckled. He then flipped off the bar, and began to walk out of the ally.

"Wow, that was some skill" Ryan noted, to the boy, as he passed by.

"Nah, just something the monks taught me a long time ago." Darian shrugged as he stopped. He was used to people being surprised when he did things like that but he knew it was an easy thing to learn. "Names Darian." He said as he shoved his paper into his duffel bag.

Darian smirked. "Likewise." He sighed as the sky clouded some. "So what are you doing around here?"

Darian shrugged. "Just acting like a monkey. So the normal I guess." He chuckled. "I'm working on some new songs for my cousin's band."

"Awesome" Ryan replied, he and his twin, Rubie both wanted to try to get into a band for their upcoming year at Hogwarts. He wished he would be able to get in, and be able to play his Guitar.

"Yeah. I do a lot of solo work, but they like for me to lay some tracks for them every so often." Darian smiled. "Their called Crest. Ever heard of them?"

Darian nodded, "I will. There pretty good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back