Just gunna stand there and watch me burn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alianne Finch

OOC First Name
Kait
Wand
14 inches Hawthorn with a core of Chimaera Scale
Okay so basically, I need someone to break Alianne's heart. It should be fun for a guy who wants to lead her on, lie, cheat or whatever. I have more details to the plot but I don't want everyone to see it before it happens. Post here if interested.

I could offer you Ryan Porter. He would do all of those things that you listed below. He is a liar, in fact he wouldn't even tell her his first name for a while. He would flirt with her and make her think that he actually like her. He can hide his true feelings behind his poker face and he is a expert liar.

I think that would work out. He would have to be pretty fun and interesting to keep her attention. She's not the typical girl.

Oh believe me he can he be very fun and interesting :r He kind of gets inside of girls heads and makes them believe he is the one and he gives them anything they want but he also uses them a lot.

Do you want me to start an rp?

Yeah! I would love that! Just pm it to me when you finish!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back