Just bored

Amber Watson

Amber was bored as she laid in the grass outside of the castle. She was bored and didn't have anything to do as she stared off into space.

Zdravko was bored. It was never a good sign when he was bored. Zdravko wandered outside of the Durmstrang castle and to the ground outside. He just needed something to do.
His older brother, Yakov, seemed pretty pre-occupied with Aaliyah. Zdravko wondered why he didn't have a 'girlfriend'.
As he thought this, Zdravko popped a sausage roll into his mouth and muttered something about potatoes.
He noticed a girl a small distance away laying in the grass and decided to investigate.
Zdravko walked to the girl and prodded her gently with his toe.
"Are you dead or what?"

Amber grabbed the leg and tipped him to the ground. "no i am not thank you very much" she said.

Zdravko fell to the ground beside the girl.
"Ouch" he said, a little sarcastically, "I think I've found the school's fighting girl."
Zdravko smirked and held out his hand in a formal greeting. "I'm Zdravko Olaf. And don't you forget it." He beamed brightly at the girl.

Amber rolled her eyes. "why so when i get in trouble come find you?" she said, she was so mad that guys always thought she needed help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back