Just being

"Bye Theo and Alyssa."Kirsty said then noticed James was looking at Alyssa, she rolled her eyes.

Alyssa gave Kate a pretty smile before she turned back to Theodore and gave him a curious look. She had no clue why he was getting upset at all. There was nothing wrong and he was completely spazzing out.

"I've been better. Things have a little hetic because Isabella and I have been planning on throwing an end of the year party. But we have to get Professor King to O.K. it first." Alyssa rolled her eyes after her comment and them smiled at Theodore.

"I'll be waiting in the common room. You'd better hurry up." Alyssa warned before she smiled and everyone and quickly left the tower.

Kate smiled warmly in response at Aly. She completely showed Theo who was boss. "Bye Aly. The party sounds great. I hope for your sake that you get Professor King to agree." She smiled and waved at her as she left and couldn't help notice James still staring at where she had vanished. Sighing at James she looked towards Theo.

Hollie was making her way up to the North Tower when she practically walked right in to an angry-looking first year.
"Oh, sorry!" she cried, jumping out of the way. She recognised his name as Theo - she had taken Potions classes with this guy as he was in Slytherin. She was also familiar with the girl beside him.
"Urm... hi, I'm Hollie," she said, extending a hand for both of them. The boy seemed to be in a bad mood, but it was worth a try. They were all in the same year, after all.

James smiled at Kirsty as she left but couldn't take his eyes off Aly. "Bye." He said as she went. Hollie arrived up with them shortly after and so he greeted her with a hi and that was it. Looking back at Kate he glanced over at Theo who was standing on his own.

Theodore stared at the other kids for a moments before he let our a small snort and turned to leave. He'd rather not make Alyssa any angier than she already was. Even if she just embarassed him in front of a bunch of Hufflepuff and Gryffindor sissy's.

"I'm out of here." Theodore muttered as he turned to leave without any further warning. He was sure Alyssa was going to be waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs to make sure he actually came.

She was such a pain.

Kate smiled at all of them and waved them off as they left. "Goodbye Theo. Bye Kirsty. Hi Hollie!" Kate ran over and gave Hollie a quick hug before turning to James and adding, "I think we have a great way with the Slytherins!" She giggled and then turned to Hollie, "So how are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back