Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zom
Wand
12 inch slightly springy Cypress with unicorn hair core.
Zeke had been thrilled when Dominic had agreed to meet up over the break. He was waiting at the park where they had agreed to meet, having fun climbing on the playground equipment. He was too big to fit inside the tunnels without some effort, but he could easily climb up it. He was always bored over holiday. He hadn't expected Dominic to agree, honestly, but Zeke was glad he had. He liked the captain, he was cute and earnest and Zeke just... liked him. He hummed, sitting down when he reached the highest point of the playground, watching the clouds as he waited for Dominic to arrive.

The holidays were always a big deal in the Torres house but this year it felt different. With Victor spending it with his girlfriend's family, and two of his other brother's now moved out in different parts of the country and unable to come home this year, it was fair to say it was a much smaller affair. He could tell his mom was sad about it but he hated to admit it did make it easier to find the time to meet up with Zeke, now that he didn't have to dodge questions from his nosy brother's. Not that he would have lied about where he was going, he was just glad not to deal with it. Dominic was surprised when Zeke had planned to meet up, and he wasn't sure to make of it. He was always so touchy but Dominic could never make heads or tails of it and if it meant anything at all. "How's the view up there?" he called out and brought his hand up to block some of the sun as he watched Zeke with an amused smile.

Zeke was surprised that he didn't hear or see Dominic coming. He straightened, looking over and smiling widely. "Dom!" He ran a hand through his hair. "It's great up here, why don't you come join me up here?" He invited, smiling brightly and shifting to hold out his hand. "Come on, I'll help you up,"

Dominic laughed as Zeke seemed to be surprised by his arrival, and invited him up. ”Alright, well give me a second.” he said as he got ready to climb. He gripped the other boy’s hand tightly and accepted the help gratefully. “Thanks.” he said a little breathlessly when he finally got to the top, and tried not to overthink how red his face must be. Partially from the climb and partially because they were now sitting very close together. “Wow, the view is really nice up here.” he said with a content sigh as he finally looked away from Zeke. It wasn’t high enough to be that impressive but Dominic had always appreciated a good view. Maybe that’s why he liked quidditch and flying so much.

Zeke smiled, gripping Dominic's hand tightly and helping to pull him up top with him. He smiled, propping himself up with one arm and draping the other over his raised knee. "It is. It's nice," He agreed, smiling a little impishly. "Almost as cute as you are," he teased, knocking Dominic's knee lightly with his own.

Dominic was so busy staring that he almost missed the way Zeke was looking at him. Almost. He couldn’t help but laugh at Zeke’s compliment and how cheese it was. “Thanks.” he stammered and could feel his face heat up and he just knew how red it must be getting. But he didn’t move his knee away. “So how has your break been?” he asked after clearing his throat, and felt stupid. He had never really dated anyone before and had no idea what he was supposed to do next. He had been so focused on his grades and then quidditch it hadn’t given him much time for anything else. While Zeke was so confident, it left him a little lost at times.

Zeke smiled, watching Dominic's reactions. Could he...? Feeling bold, Zeke decided to go out on a limb. He leaned in, pressing a kiss to Dominic's jaw. "Better now," he pulled away a little bit, smiling at Dom. Zeke reached up and brushed the other boys' hair back. He decided it was time to come clean, relaxing a bit and smiling warmly. "Dom, you gotta know by now that I like you," he bit his lip, unsure of how much he should say.

Dominic let out a breathless laugh at Zeke's answer but he barely had a second to reply before Zeke leaned toward him and kissed his jaw. He froze, completely caught off guard. He even stopped breathing before blinking rapidly and smiled. "I had a hunch." he whispered, scared to say too much. Instead he took his own leap of faith and closed the distance and kissed Zeke gently on the lips.

Zeke hadn't expected to confess to Dominic today, and he hadn't really been sure what to expect from the older boy. But being kissed- well, that was very nice. Zeke kissed Dominic back easily, automatically bringing a hand up to press to Dom's jaw. Zeke pulled back after a few moments, smiling like a fool, and leaned his head on Dominic's shoulder. "Well, call me crazy Dom, but I'm gunna take a guess here and say you like me, too," Zeke teased lightly, moving his hand over Dominic's.

Dominic was surprised. Mostly by his own boldness but he felt a wave of calm as Zeke kissed him back. He didn't have a whole lot of experience with all this but it seemed to be going ok. Dominic laughed. "Yeah you could say that." he agreed, a little breathlessly. He felt Zeke place his hand on top of his and he looked down. He had never had time for a boyfriend or a girlfriends, he was always so busy with school. But the year was almost over, he had made it. Maybe there was time after all.

Zeke smiled, lacing his fingers through Dominics. He didn't comment, shifting and kissing Dominic again. Zeke knew somewhere in the back of his mind they were probably supposed to talk about this- about what was going on between them, but for right now he was perfectly content with just loving on the sweet boy with him. Zeke grinned a little, feeling content in this shared moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back