Just a wander

James McCotter

James had been away for almost a year and had missed so much. He decided he would have a wander because there was nothing else to do. James went to the lake and a few other places but everywhere seemed so boring so he decided to go to the cliffs. He walked around and smiled to himself , he was glad to be back and hoped it stayed that way. James hadnt seen any of his friends for a long time and was hoping to see them soon or make new ones. There was a few first years running around and he ran up behind one and said. "Boo !" The boy screamed then ran away. James laughed and took a seat as he looked at the view.

Hoshi watched as the boy she hadn’t seen in so long scared the daylights out of a first year that wasn’t paying attention. Hoshi crept up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind. “I see the J-man hasn’t lost his touch.” She whispered in his ear before worrying round quickly so he could see her. Hoshi had been a cute girl when James last saw her but the fact that she was now fourteen was starting to show. More in the fact that her top was cut very low than anything else. “Remember me?” She asked with a wide grin on her face.

James heard someone whisper in his ear and recognised the voice , he grinned then looked at the girl. " Hoshi ? " He said then hugged her. James hadnt seen Hoshi in a long time but he still remembered the laughs they had together like causing mischieve in the castle. " Its been a long time , you still causing trouble around here or have you missed me to much to do anything ?" James joked then laughed.

Hoshi seemed to be wiggling out of her skirt from seeing James again. She hugged James back and looked at him. He was still the same James she remembered right down to the blond hair. "Oh you don't think all this" She said making a gesture as if the scan herself up and down "can be kept in a box do you? Na I'm causing all sorts of trouble around here but shhh. No one knows it's me yet." She said playfully. Hoshi seemed at the moment to have so much engery that she was going to burst but that was only to be expected when she got together with an old friend.

" Think i might tell on you." James joked with a wink , of course he wouldnt tell on Hoshi , she was one of James' best friends. He couldnt help but smile as he looked at Hoshi. " So whats the new gossip then ?" He asked as he looked at the troublemaker.

Hoshi pushed on James' shoulder a bit. "You do and I will make you wish you where dead." She said shaking her head. Hoshi thought that death was much to easy for anyone. When someone died it was over. Keeping them alive and making them wish they where dead was Hoshi's style now. Not that is showed with how bright she was acting. "I was cursed last year by my dad, Taylor and Knight got together then broke up, Sam and Toni are still together amazingly enough and Isabella Chaos is still a b*tch but now she's a b*tch with a badge." She said counting off what she knew about the school. Aside from what used to be printed in Gossip Girl Hoshi didn't pay much attention to what went on in the lives of others.

" Is that a threat ?" James said as he moved Hoshi's hand away. He listened to Hoshi then asked. " If you dont mind me asking , why did your dad curse you ?" A few first years where running around and screaming but James just looked at them and laughed then turned back to Hoshi. He was suprised that Sam and Toni were still together after so long but he was happy for them. " So what you got against Isabella ?" He asked with a grin.

Hoshi put her hands on her hips. "Maybe, maybe not that's for you to figure out." She said wiggling a little. The subject turned on to her dad and she closed one eye. "Something about how I needed to be more like what the Family wanted me to be and all that mess. It ended up in me no longer being a Koshiba." She said as she made a gag mostion. Hoshi didn't want to be a Koshiba anyway. It was only fourtunet that Eden had taken her place or who knew what would have happened. Again the subject chainged and she was happy for it. "Other than the fact that she's a little Ms. Perfect? Let's see, second year I was crushing really bad on this one guy so I drew a few pictures of him and somehow they ended up all over a mag called Gossip Girl. Isabella and I don't get along. Never have never will." She said crossing her arms. She remembered the day like it was yesterday and still wasn't going to forgive the Glamie for it.

" Well if its a threat bring it." He said with a smirk then listened again and said. "Its not upto your family who you are its upto you and aw well aslong as your ok then its alright." He laughed as Hoshi called her Mr. Perfect. " Hoshi ? Remember no one is perfect." He joked then added. " Gossip girl is full of lies anyways. Dont go in a huff or il have to call you huffy Hoshi." Then playfully shoved her.

Hoshi smirked back the stuck out her tongue at him. "It's Family, with a capital 'F'. I don't know they had some really weird rules and for a while I got away with braking them but then my dad was all like 'that's enough' and I ended being all boring like he wanted me to be. I live with my grandparents on my mother's side now. Thier muggle but really cool they even let me mess with the hair chemicals." She said then gave James a grin like a mad scientest. James shoved her and Hoshi had no choice but to shove him back. "Don't call me huffy. I know a few Huffy Puffys and last time I checked I was a Slytherin." She said making a joke on hufflepuff house. She missed messing around with James like this.

" Oh sorry Miss i didnt realise i had to pronounce words perfectly" James said in a posh voice then grinned. " Wow Hoshi was boring for a while , wish i had been there to show everyone what the boring Hoshi was like. " He said then tried to picture Hoshi being boring but he couldnt . The Hoshi he knew was always a troublemaker and there was hardly ever a time when she done what she was told. " Dont tell me you stil dye your hair , it might fall out soon." James joked then added. " Dont throw a temper huffy Hoshi." He laughed.

Hoshi mimicked him without sound her face going really funny. "Hey that's what they call themselves I didn't make it up." She siad rolling her eyes. Her hair sawayed as she did this making the green tips clear to everyone that was looking. "Hey only the ends and the stuff that my mom makes protects hair." She said showing James her flaming green hair tips then she screwed up her eyes as if consentrating really hard. An shimmering effect took place that made her hair look like it had really just burst into green flames. Hoshi lauched herself at James as if to push him down. "I'm not huffy, I'm not huffy, I'm not huffy." She said very childishly.

" Oi dont mimick me" James said frowning. " Its not nice." He added then laughed. " Your hairs lovely dont worry. " James said as he rolled his eyes and watched as more first years ran past. ' First years now adays' He thought to himself then suddenly Hoshi had launched herself at him. " Yep your not huffy but yet you just launched yourself at me ?" James didnt even bother to push Hoshi away he was too busy laughing.

Hoshi saw the first years running around and instantly thought of Clyde. He would never be running around like that. He seemed too proper. She decided that she would have to work on that. Hoshi's eyes flashed though her sides hurt from laughing now. She swong her leg around to knock James down with her legs on either side of him. "So what if I'm huffy? I have reason to be huffy when your making me that way." She said looking down at him even though she was so much shorter.

James fell down and looked up at Hoshi as she talked. " Okok im sorry for making you huffy do you forgive me ?" He asked then grinned. " Your taller than me for once. "

Bits of green and black hair slipped off Hoshi's shoulders casting a few shadows on her face. "That's right you don't mess with my Kung-fu." She said moving her shoulders a bit. She was joking of coures though to people watching her it may have been taken the wrong way. "Oh get slayen James-kun I can't help it if I'm short." She said again jokenly. "Besides some people would say that I'm fun sized." She added tossing her head a little.

" Hoshi you might scare some people but you dont scare me."James said with a huge grin on his face. " Im not that bothered that your short , the shorter the funnier it is ." He laughed then added. " Na im joking your funsized. "

Hoshi got off James and sat down next to him. "Yeah tell me that when I just got you down on the ground." She said with a large arrogent smirk on her face. Hoshi shook her head. "Then you will really love this girl I call Itty-bitty. She's tiny." She said putting her hand up to show him just how small the girl was. She was in thier year and she was sure that if she where around the girl would want to kick her ass but it was true.

" I couldnt do anything i dont hit girls ." James said with a grin on his face then sat up as Hoshi got off him. " wow theres someone smaller than you. " He said jokingly then added. " What is the world coming to ?"

Hoshi hit James' shoulder lightly and laughed. "Oh come one since when did you think of me as a girl" Hoshi said rolling her eyes. James and Hoshi where friends. Really good friends but friends none the less. He was the only one that she could pin down like that and not have it seem wrong in her mind.

" Well you are a girl arent you because if your not then i can hit you back cant i. " James said with a joke. He had missed being here with Hoshi, she was one of his best friends and he was glad to see her again.

Hoshi shoved James's shoulder again and snorted. "Cheah but girl or not I can still take you." She said with a large wink. Men here where gentlemen that would never harm a girl. Her first few year she had littlerly been looking for a fight with a male or at least an equally matched female. She never got either or. She was happy that James would never fight her for real. She would never want to hurt him.

" Hoshi im sorry to tell you this but you couldnt take me out." James said with a wink. James had only been in a few fights since he had started Hogwarts and he guessed that him and Hoshi wouldnt fight for real. The only fights they would have are fake ones, he would never hurt Hoshi anyway , he wouldnt be able to live with himself if he did hurt her.

Hoshi jumped on James in a giant hug. "You are too cool James-kun." She said laughing. She couldn't wait until she could tell Sam and Knight and all the others that James was back and better than ever. "Everyone is going to be so happy your back." She said with a huge grin on her face. Hogwarts felt somewhat empty without James now that he was back things where going to get a lot more fun.

When Hoshi jumped on James he hugged her back then said in his posh voice. " Why thank you very much, i must say you are too cool yourself. " He then laughed and asked. " So how is everyone then ?" James smiled at the though of seeing everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back