Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna walked Hogwarts garden and it was nice what they was here doing with her wild puch club. She was got a free time here and she know that time to summer was close going and she wanted find her apartament and she was sure more that she wanted sty more here in New Zealand and there was lot of places with amaizing view.

Despite having a place of his own to go to Daintree was half considering staying at school. At the very least he wouldn't spend the time alone. He'd spend the time at school with others around him. Whoever decided to also stick around. The slytherin wasn't studying, with exams at the end of the year he had no reason to stress now, and really he'd been taking it easier with his classes. No need to do much more. It was as he taking his usual daily walk around the grounds, and ended up in the gardens that he spotted Jenna. Things between them had been rocky since their break up, but it had been particularly rough after she'd wanted him to interfere with her rbtoehr. But he did feel bad....a little...So, knowing that her friends were probably going to have his heart for approaching her again, he walked over. "Hey Jenna, what are you up to?"

"Hi! Well, i was finished patroling duties and now wanted a little walk for my self." Jenna answered Daintree and she was surprised when he actually talked her. She was felt preaty bad what happened ball when she was talked with him. "I'm glad you came here. I wanted apologize about the ball. It was so rude and wrong from me. I am realy sorry!" She hoped that they still can be friends with him.

Daintree nodded at her reply. "I was just walking myself," he said. Since that had been what he was doing, though he hadn't had a patrol before hand. He gave a half shrug, he still felt he was right, she shouldn't have asked him to do it, but he could admit he didn't need her apologising again. "You're forgiven Jenna," he told her with a friendly smile. "I had a question for you...if you've got a moment," he didn't know why he was thinking of asking her to the dance, but he was, it would be his last and finding someone to spend the time with who wasn't dating someone else would be hard. And if she didn't have a date this would work out fine.

"Thanky!" Jenna was glad that they both was fine and she take deep breath. But right now when he asked that he need to her something ask she felt weird. What he wanted to ask? She was preaty nervous and it feel weird. "I have a moment, you can ask." She smiled.

Daintree hesitated, he wasn't sure this was the right choice but he wasn't sure who else he would go with to this celebration, there wasn't anyone else he wanted to spend it with. Everyone else he knew likely had dates. "I just, this is my last year, so it's the last yuleball, and I wondered if you wanted to go with me to the ball? For old times sake?" he asked.

Daintree's question surprised Jenna and after a moment she looked worried. Or, she dreamed about this right now and she will be wake up her room? Her look was full surprise and she didn't waited that will be happen. She just hoped that later she won't be again get hurt but she realy wanted go with him the ball. "Uhh, am okey! We can go together!" She answered him.

Last edited:
Daintree wasn't sure if Jenna would say yes or not. He knew it was a bit of a gamble to ask someone he'd already dated and broken up with, but they'd been friendlier recently and he knew she didn't think of this as more than friends. "Great! I'll get you at like eight at the hall?" he said. Daintree was sure they'd have a good time, it would be easier for at least him to not have to try as hard, he hadn't really needed to around her.

"Deal! How are you feeling that this year is the last one?" Jenna asked him and she know that if she was last year she was preaty upsest and this shcool was her home.

Daintree gave a little smile, and then shrugged, "I'm looking forward to being done, I've got my own place and I'd ready to just move on with things," Daintree said. He would miss some elements of magical school, but in theory he wouldn't have to work or do much ever after all this. Not even quidditch if he wanted to.

"Realy? So happy for you! I found my apartament in Queenstown. I finaly choose the place and Kiara helped me." Jenna was so happy live her own and she was working and just as always so excited and she was ready live her own. "You are welcome to 10 June to party" if he wanted go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back