Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Sturdy Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Larissa Baros finally found a good time to go swimming between her courses. Well, she thought about going swimming but it was a little too chilly for her to dip in since it was not yet summer. Almost though. She could wait that long. She walked over to the edge of the lake, and took off her shoes and socks. She then sat down and put her toes into the water, allowing the little ripples of the coolness to wash over her feet. It felt so nice though, just to relax. Her toes were blue and sparkling, much like the Ravenclaw house. She had a lot of pride in her house, and was happy with the hat’s decision. Her siblings were not from that house, so she got to be different, though revealed she was a little more like her mom than she realized.

Morrigan was trying to get more used to the castle grounds, and the best way to do that was explore. But she wished she had some sort of map. She was dressed snuggly, her sweater the latest in fashion still just like her mom would always want - even if she was out of the modeling career she always had an interest in fashion. She would have been fine with hand-me-downs though, so long as she could make an outfit and plan ahead on what she was going to wear.

As she approached near the lake front she noticed someone from her house sitting by the water, and approached. "Aren't you worried about what's in that lake?" She asked, concern on her features.

Larissa thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of the water on her feet. It was very relaxing. She missed it. But she jumped and took her feet from the water when someone approached her. She looked up at the girl that showed up, and breathed out a sigh of relief. She knew this one from the dorms. Morrigan, right? Larissa smiled at her and shook her head. "Of course not! I used to swim in the ocean with sharks and jellyfish. I don't think the lake will have anything worse than that. Unless you have heard something?" She had no reason to fear because she swam in the ocean many times! But, if Morrigan had heard anything about this lake, maybe she should keep her feet out of the water. Maybe there was a giant octopus wanting to eat first years?

Morrigan looked at the girl and her eyes widened in shock when she said she would swim in the ocean. With sharks and jellyfish and all of the bacteria from people using it as a public loo? No way! disgusting. Her face scrunched up. "Well it's got bacteria I'm sure. it's not like they clean it. Plus magical creatures? Right? There's got to be mermaids or something in there!" She said worriedly. "What if a kelpie grabs you and takes you under." It was clear Morrigan had some serious thoughts about the water.

Larissa noticed how scrunched up her face was from the mention of the ocean, so she cocked her head to the side. Then she brought up bacteria. Yeah, that was a thing, and risk that she was willing to make to enjoy herself! Plus, potions and healing was perfect. One of her parents helped a lot with it! "If I get sick from bacteria, then I can have a potion treat me, right? But magical creatures are a risk." Larissa did wonder what sort of creatures lived in the lake. She still wanted to dip her toes into the water because she felt need for the water. "You are very sweet to be worried about your classmates! You must know a lot of information!"

Morrigan hadn't completely considered the fact that potions could probably treat bacterial infections. Were there magical bacteria that couldn't be treated though? Then she was called sweet and a look of surprise crossed her face. She wasn't trying to be sweet, just logical. Then the girl flattered her? She blushed. "Oh I... I study a lot, I read a lot I guess." She stumbled over her words. "I'm Morrigan." She finally introduced. "Your uhm, eyes are a nice color." She said, it was only fair to compliment her back wasn't it?

Larissa could not help but laugh softly at the way the girl looked. She seemed shocked over a compliment. Larissa usually gave them out to people freely. The Ravenclaw wondered if the girl was never praised for good work growing up. Larissa received a lot from her parents! She smiled brightly, "That is understandable. I read a lot too! I'm Larissa Baros. It is lovely to meet you, Morrigan." Larissa only seemed to be happier when the girl complimented her eye color. "Thank you. It got it from my mom. She has purple eyes too!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back