just a talk with a friend

Pez Rolin

pez walked around the lake front and wondered if anyone would be out there today,

Cris noticed Pez. " I wonder what she is doing out here? Hey Pez!!"

" That's ok I will fine her later. SO why are you sitting by yourself?"

" O h I thought you and that guy where together? That what Lils said. I'm sorry." Ididn't know."

" Oh Pez I am so sorry about that, um are you going to be ok?" He noticed the tear.

"yeah, its just alot. and.."she said wiping a tear away.
"i mean how can i care so much about someone who hurt me so bad? i really loved him. and we had something. and now. its just gone.and i miss him so much. we got into a fight and he walked off and got mad. he even gave me his hoodie and i got so mad i gave it back. and now i wish i wouldn't."pez said with more tears.

" Aww Pez... I am so sorry about that... Really..... Well have you tried talking to him? DO you want me to try??... I will you know? I'll do whatever for a friend of Lils, Jsut tell me what to do."

"i can't talk to him. but...will you? please i just want you to tell him im sorry and the only reason i can't tell him is im afraid of what he'll do to me. and im really sorry...for everything.and i just wish i wouldn't have said anything."pez said to him.

" Deal as long as you will stop crying before I get all sad and cry." he said with his killer smile... "Where can I find him?"

" Ok thenn I wil go there now and talk to him if he will..... Wait you mean BLake right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back