Just a Short Walk - Continued

"Oh of course not kida, if there's one thing everyone in this family can do. its climb and swing" Said sern with a laugh as he swung himself up the right way before launching himself from the tree, kicking off the next tree and doing a zigzag between the two untill he landed silently and looked around, "I suppose we better get back".

Kida Laughed, she jumped off the edge of a branch, and landed on the one underneath, she swung around, before jumping off the final branch, pulling herself into a Backwards tuck and landed, falling forward slightly, "Ok Maybe my balance isnt back yet" she said moving her arms around to keep on her feet, she looked around, the moon still full in the sky "I guess we do, or The Nurses' will think i'm Missing" she said trudging slightly out of the forest, "you coming?!??"

Sern walked up along beside his cousin, slowly making their way through the forest to the castle, "Well at least your dry?" he said with a chuckle and continued his long strides.

Kida Laughed "nice and Dry, but i smell like pine, i have a good excuse, I was sleep walking, and fell into a box of Pine fresh car scent thing" She said laughing again, as they reached the 3rd floor she looked at Sern, "If i get caught i dont want you to get in trouble, so you go to your common room, i'll be fine" she said with a smile, Kida Threw her arms around Sern, Drawing him into a hug, "Thanks So much Sern, made my... Night" she said smiling, she waited for Sern to leave up the stairs before she went to go back into the wing.

Sern hugged her back gently and said, "Cant say im too boring now can you?" He said with a slight laugh then turned on his heel and strode off in the direction of the hallway.

~~END~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back