Just a Little Bit Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Vittori

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Hey guys! :hug:
So I was trying to avoid one of these because I'm a little busy this year with school - but I couldn't help myself, so here I am. I'm not bringing everyone out, though if you want to rp with one of my other characters, feel free to ask! It'll be fun plotting with you all! ^_^</COLOR>

Dante Raven 3rd Year Ravenclaw
This is Dante, easily one of my favourite characters. Dante is a very quiet boy, he does not see why he needs to communicate with people when he would rather just observe them and listen to them. However, Dante works much like a dictionary when spoken to. If someone irritates him, he will pick apart their words and belittle them - often backwardly referring to their lack of intelligence. That being said, irritating Dante is difficult. The way to get to him is lack of manners and refusing to believe in 'personal space'. He is uncomfortable when surrounded and in crowds, when in such situations he will find a nice spot and sit silently. Dante likes o read because he feels that this usually gives the impression that he is not interested in talking. Rarely he will start a conversation, and is perfectly happy to spend time with people in total silence (this has been roleplayed - so I'm rather serious about the silence thing. xD ). He is not quiet and introverted out of lack-of confidence, as he is very confident in himself and his abilities, he just feels uncomfortable around people and does not wish to hear the opinions of people he does not care about.
Dante is a pureblood - and though he does not have it tattooed on his face and does not mention it at every turn, he does not sympathise with muggle-borns and muggle things. He has no interest in them. He does not mind other people, but muggle-borns are a no. However, he is smart enough to know not to voice his opinion on muggle-borns unless he knows that the person he is speaking to shares his opinion.
More of Dante can be read in his <COLOR color="mediumblue">Biography
I guess he needs friends - either people that will join him in his silent solitude, people that will share his interests, and/or people that will get him talking and having fun. Enemies- Not too hard. Though Dante is cool, calm and collected, he can still hold distain for people. He would not fight them, but he would verbally insult them. He would not actively bully anyone. He would have to be approached for things to happen, unless they're a particularly annoying muggle-born. Romantic Interests - None, Dante is very anti-social and not very emotional. He also has a final, so there is no need.

Damita Lesley First Year, 'Puff
Damita is one of my new first years. She is the 'typical blonde' she is airy, she is dim-witted, and she often looses focus. However, she makes up for this with incredible enthusiasm. She loves life and loves making friends. She does not quite understand why people don't like being her friend as she likes to talk about fashion, the colour pink and long hair. To her, those topics are some of the most important things in the world. However, she also loves to talk about her family, and it is quite large so she always has something to say when asked anything focused on family. Damita can appear to be superficial because all she knows is fashion, colours and hair, she can appear self-absorbed because she talks about herself and her family more than other people. This is only because she rarely has anything else to say on other topics and hates being unable to reply to someone's question. She finds herself in tough spots often, such as slipping over nothing, finding herself in heavy rain when it's supposed to be sunny - etc. She believes she is unlucky and this can effect her conversations and actions as she desperately tries to cure herself of 'unluckiness'. She can be described as a total sheep - meaning she can be led straight into trouble.
She has a twin sister in Hufflepuff as well (Davina Lesley) and is attached to her and feels scared without her, but she is trying to be her own person.
Friends - People that will overlook her lack of brains and strange behaviour and just manage to like her, or pity her enough to be nice to her because of it. Enemies - This will be very easy, there is a lot of stuff to pick on Damita about, whether it because she is a part-veela, because she is superstitious, or because she's dumb. Mentor - Someone in her year or maybe older, house does not matter. Just someone to teach her how to be independent, or help her out when she's upset. Romantic Interest - She's a first year, so this is later when she's older, but it'd be nice for her to develop liking someone or vice versa. She also doesn't have a final, so *wink wink*

Dexter Lesley 2nd Year Slytherin
Dexxie is a little bit... talkative. He is perfectly capable of holding a conversation by himself and he is a big smiler. Dexter is also a little overbearing at times, but when making new friends he is very sweet because he loves having friends, being a personable person. He loves smiling and is always wearing a bright smile on his face, he is incredibly hard to upset. Dex just loves people in general, and has a thick skin. Insults just don't affect him because he sees the good side in most of them. Dexter, even though he can be overbearing, likes to play second fiddle. He likes to have a say in decisions that change him, but otherwise he's happy to just run with the advice of someone else because the pressure of being first is hard and not something this bubble of fun enjoys. Like most kids, Dex has a big imagination and easily creates fun for himself, but is always willing to share this fun with others. He likes to make up fantasy places to play with friends, and he loves to take on a character and have fun in that way with friends. He is not above playing pranks on people - as long as it's with a friend. Coming from a loving family, he enjoys the company of others. He is very tenacious and does not give up easily. He does not see his part-veela status as something that holds him back, but also does not try to announce it. in fact, sometimes it honestly slips his mind. He is the older brother of Damita and is happy to have her at the school, but can be a little protective of her and would not want to see her hurt.
There's more about Dexter in his Biography
Friends - I'd love for Dex to have more friends, either people that can join him in his antics, or people he can try to get to relax and have fun. Maybe someone to try and settle him down? Enemies - Dexter is not much of a bully, but I am not above him being bullied, or just generally being disliked. Romantic Interest - A little too young and oblivious right now, but when he's older I'm all for it. He also doesn't have a final - so... yeah. :r

Hey tenile.
I don't know why but I can think Damita and rhiannon beg sort of funny together. Like if rhi is studying in the commonroom and Damita sits next to her and starts talking. And then rhi is like trying to talk to her and not be rude but sort of wanting to get her study done and getting a little annoyed at the distraction. Then maybe becomes sort of a mentor eventually or somethg.
What do you think?
Mia.

Hey Mia! :hug:
I like this idea. It's so Damita to just sit next to someone and talk to them. She really does need a mentor.

Damita | Anna-Jo
Both first years and very in common! Anna-Jo lacks common sense in most cases. She has long long hair so I feel like Damita will just be attracted to her in that sense and want to be her friend because of it, you know how young children are xD
So...yup! Let me know :)

So I have Paige Jacobs here, and although I regularly talk about people not liking her I haven't had a chance to RP that yet... and I feel like Dante could be one of those people :r
As they're the same year, Paige might try to approach and talk to him, and she'd be in his face and most likely disrupting him from his solitude as she tries to make friends with him...and it seems that wouldn't go over well with Dante. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Hey guys, thanks! :hug:
Damita - Anna-Jo
I do believe you're right. Damita loves toplay with hair. The majority of their conversations would probably consist of Damita playing with her hair - it's what she does. I think it'd be very cute.
Dante - Paige
Yes... Dante is not one for talkative people. We can either behave like they have already known each other (from classes and general knowledge of the existence of each other - being in the same year for a few years) or something like that? Create some realistic backstory and such - if you want? ^_^

Tate Darkhart said:
Hey Mia! :hug:
I like this idea. It's so Damita to just sit next to someone and talk to them. She really does need a mentor.
Awesome. Do you want me to steadt a thread. (It may take a day or two mind).

I'd really love you for it. :wub: and I'll owe you one. :lol: I don't mind the wait. Thank you very much!

Drew Hanson said:
Hey guys, thanks! :hug:
Damita - Anna-Jo
I do believe you're right. Damita loves toplay with hair. The majority of their conversations would probably consist of Damita playing with her hair - it's what she does. I think it'd be very cute.
<i></i>
Sounds pretty good then :) Want to start or me???

Kate;
That's wonderful! We can get the Rp started and chat over it in PM. I'll get that started by Saturday. ^_^
Steph;
I can start if you wish - though I do have a fantastic image of Damita just gravitating to Anna-Jo's hair spur-of-the-moment with no provocation. xD
Mia;
Thank you so much! :hug: I will reply Saturday!​
<i>
</i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back