OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Hey guys, I know I have quite a few plots with some of you, I do have one or two I'd like to develop though so that's why I'm doing this topic :)
tumblr_n56m5s2JS91s2mqgco2_250.gif

Grace Martinez

Grace is my newest character, she is related to my second year Athena (as seen by the surname) except that she barely sees her family in New Zealand. I have a bio for her i'm still working on in her signature. Grace is a second year Beauxbatons student and what I'd need for her are lots of friends and I am open to anything regarding romance as well even though it is a little early for her to start dating, I don't mind planning for the future. She is fun to be around, doesn't like to take life too seriously but she has her insecurities sometimes even though she likes to show off her confidence about a lot of things. Grace is very musical, she loves to dance and sing and she likes being in the centre of attention but with no bad intentions. She is loyal to her family and friends and likes to keep secrets, she is trustworthy and would never betray those she loves. She can be sometimes a little mean if she's grumpy and may say things she doesn't actually intend to and will feel bad about it afterwards.

tumblr_o1mza2I5ux1qd4bljo1_500.gif

Artemis Pourroulis

Artemis will be created really soon, she is the younger sister of Octavia and Hera and the middle child, so she has learned to fend for herself because she feels that sometimes she is neglected/forgotten because of how many girls are in the house. She is used to doing things herself and so is learning to become independent, and she's growing up 'too fast' for her liking. She currently lives in France and will move to NZ just before the new year (I know, it's a little early but bear with me :p ) She's fiery/fierce/protective and she absolutely hates pity, no matter who it is from. She doesn't like it when/if people feel sorry for her, and she can push away other people if she gets too close to them simply because she doesn't want to get too attached to anyone. What I'd need: friends and/or enemies, to start off, and one or two people she'll be able to trust and maybe have feelings for in future. She'll turn out to be bisexual (I think) and I'm planning for her to end up with a guy, but date both genders while at school. Soooo any ideas, hit me up!​

Hey!

I have Alexis Cavanaugh being sorted next year who could probably be a friend to Artemis! Alexis was raised in a single parent household because she was born to a woman who was the mistress of a rich business man. He wanted a son though and when he didn't get one, he threw them out on the street. Alexis is not a fan of men for this reason, so I think she would be all into dating a girl. They could also be quite good friends! Alexis is bi, which annoys her to no end because of her dislike for men and because she's seen her mother used so often, she would think he life better without them in her life. She definitely feels betrayed by her father. I think they'd have an interesting dynamic :p

Teigs! :hug:

Alexis definitely sounds like someone Artemis would want to be around and go to when she has trouble with something. She doesn't do that often, but I think they could eventually form a good bond/friendship once they start trusting each other. Artemis will try not to get too attached at first, as explained in the first post, so it could take a while for this to happen.
<i></i>

I have Luna Urquhart-Cade being sorted next year and could be a friend for Artemis and even potentially date. Luna is headstrong, competitive and persistent. So she is the type who would slowly break down her walls until the two of them are close. Let me know what you think.

Luna sounds interesting. I'd love to RP her and Artemis. Maybe we can do a plot between all three girls, if Teigan is also up for it?
<i>
</i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back