Just a few RPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helaku Makwa

Helaku Makwa
polls_roshon_fegan_1349_111513_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

So I have this new character that I'm going to sort in the beginning of school year. I wasn't going to,but hey it''s addictive I know. And since I didn't sort anyone last time, I was going to give this a go. So far this what I'll tell you about Helaku Makwa. He is eleven years old Native American, born and raised in Seattle, Washington. He is related to my third year Makaylah Makwa who is also Native American. What I need is to develop him a little more, I have nothing posted for him cause I like to just rp and than write out a bit of his info. If you want to rp with him, post here. I just need a few to get to know him better and see what happens. Thanks xx

I can offer up Janey here. She's still looking for friends and people to know :p I think beacuse she's already met 5 people going to Hogwarts, it would be better if they met there rather than before though, but mayve once theyre both sorted they can be friends? (I'm not going down the boyfriend route with her until her 4th year but friends that are guys im up for xD) If you wanna know what she's like, go see my PD topic or CD :p

Helaku and Janey
Yes of course, :) He might end up going for Grynffindor too, so it be awesome if they were in the same house ^_^ I will read her CD and see what she's all about, but Hogwarts will be great for them to meet. Maybe in the train?

Sounds awesome :D

Possibly Ember?
She is not quite sure where she is going to fit in house wise, but she is definitely looking for friends. Ember is outgoing, rather loud, free spirited, and at times beyond hyper. She is easy to get along with for the most part though :)

Helaku and Ember
She sounds fun, yeah sure. He's sort of the same way, most of the people he know are free spirited because of what they are. He's more mellow though, compare to his cousin Makaylah. Were would you like them to meet? I don't mind since his family vising New Zealand for a while.

Sorry, I meant to post in this earlier (I got distracted >_<)

I can offer up Poppy Bloxam for being a friend at Hogwarts ^_^
I don't know what house she will be in, but I'd love for her to get into Gryffindor.
You can read more about her in her Character Development (link in sig).

Poppy is brave at heart. She is always ready to help a friend in need when she can. Poppy prefers a small group of close friends to a large group of distant ones. She 's into having fun and enjoying life, and she seeks adventure, thrills (though not at the expense of others) and just generally a good laugh. When she makes a best friend, she pretty much bonds for life, and will stand up for, and defend friends in need. She used to have a couple of male friends that she was very close to, so she is used to the rough games that boys play (she's still at a very innocent age, and she likely wont be interested in boys until she is thirteen or fourteen - and that would probably only be crushes, unless her and the other person are very close).

Helaku and Poppy
Awshma. He will meet Janey on the train, it be cool if him and Poppy met like the boat ride to Hogwarts if they had that, but I'm all for meeting when they get sorted and he sits right next to her something? He's a bit shy too, so no worries I don't want girls liking him too young, hahaha :) I still don't know him well enough to tell you what's he's like but I'm sure he'll possess more of the Gyrffindor quality besides being a little shy once he feels like he fit in he'll show you the typical mellow side of his! ^^

HIYA

I can offer Rachel Ryder, Ketty Fox (and JoJo asked me to do this) Clarabella Mayfleet.

Rachel Ryder

Rachel here is a very nice girl, heading for Gryffindor. She loves exploring and finding out secrets and discovering all sorts of things. Her initials are RJR, after her father didn't want her initials to be RRR. Rach gets along with all sorts of people. Im looking for a best friend or a close friend? Character Development: To be Made!

Ketty Fox

Ketty here is also very nice. She loves reading and is a but of a geek for Ravenclaw. Can't remember her that well. Character Development in Unsorted.

PM JoJo about Clara.

Thanx

Anywhere works for me. Ember's family has already moved to New Zealand and she likes to explore everywhere. Not sure exactly where we could post right now, so its up to you...

Aw that means Janey could look after Poppy on the train xD "This is a chocolate frog...." hehe

Janey Pascot said:
Aw that means Janey could look after Poppy on the train xD "This is a chocolate frog...." hehe
That's an idea. Could always have Poppy and Janey and Helaku in one RP on the train? As it would all be new to Poppy, I think she'd want to be sat with Janey, even if she did not say very much.

Poppy Bloxam said:
Janey Pascot said:
That's an idea. Could always have Poppy and Janey and Helaku in one RP on the train? As it would all be new to Poppy, I think she'd want to be sat with Janey, even if she did not say very much.
:D yus

How new to magic is Helaku, I know he's mixed but how much does he know?

I can offer you

Sydney Howell (12, Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts)

Is very carefree and she doesn't care about what other people think of her,
she's very nice but she will be a pain in the @ss if you mess with her.
She talk too much and sometimes she annoys other people.
She's also very sporty, especially quidditch.
She's a beater in her school.
Sydney is the tomboy of the familiy, she's not afraid of getting
down to the mud or pull pranks on other people, being goofy
and get detentions. She's very fun and carefree.

or

Brooklyn Howell (11, Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts)

Is very sweet and kind, she's the only one who knows almost everything
about muggles because she had been associating with muggleborns since she was little.
Her nanny was a muggleborn so she was invited to her
nieces and nephews parties and she had a lot of muggle friends.
Brooklyn is into fashion as well, she loves new clothes, new shoes, everything new.
She's into music a lot as well and someday she is going to be a musician.
She can be a little quiet to new people but she wont be THAT quiet once you get to know her

@Domino Anyone will do I'm no so fuss about it.

@Ember okay, I can start a topic soon and link it here ^^

@Janey and Poppy You guys flooded here a bit xD I think we should start a train rp? It's hardly use and it be awesome to rp there :)

@Sally anyone will do, I'm not fuss about it.

He's mixed blood, he knows magic, just not crazy about it like his cousin. His father pureblood and his mum muggelborm :)

Helaku Makwa said:
@Janey and Poppy You guys flooded here a bit xD I think we should start a train rp? It's hardly use and it be awesome to rp there :)

He's mixed blood, he knows magic, just not crazy about it like his cousin. His father pureblood and his mum muggelborm :)
Sorry :p I assume you mean starting the RP nearer sorting time? (seeing as it's only February)

Wouldn't that make him half blood?

Poppy Bloxam said:
Helaku Makwa said:

Sorry :p I assume you mean starting the RP nearer sorting time? (seeing as it's only February)

Yes >> xD

And yeah we could do a train topic, but maybe closer to the time (Like Augustish :p )

Janey Pascot said:
Poppy Bloxam said:
Helaku Makwa said:

Yes >> xD

And yeah we could do a train topic, but maybe closer to the time (Like Augustish :p )
@Domino yeah if you can start an rp that be great

@Poppy and Janey
I thought it be mix blood since his mom muggelborn if she was a muggel wouldn't it have been half blood? Yes? No?

And rping close to sorting is fine, I think he'll at least be a bit develop by than :) thanks all of yous! :)

Quick question...I'm looking for like a bezzie for Rach. Just her bestest friend, they don't do everything together, but like Harry and Ron just less

Also where should I post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back