Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
It's a new year and I'm trying to get my students a life :tut: So I'm posting here as everyone else does, so far it's for my students but if you know of a character of mine that you'd like to RP with or have/had a plot with and want to get it rolling please post here too. This isn't all that descriptive as it's late and I'm a bit tired but it's the general gist of what you need to know. Post here with any questions, queries or ideas and I'll get back to ya :)
GISELLE KAETHE VARIUS
tumblr_m7sq53UOWk1qlc16go1_500.gif

Giselle is:[ul][li]Sixteen - Sixth Year</LI>
[li]Sporty
[li]Tom Boy-ish
[li]Fun
[li]Goofy
[li]Competitive[/li][/ul]
Giselle needs:[ul][li]Friends (close/best/anything)
[li]Enemies
[li]Competitive friends/enemies
[li]Love interests
[li]Anything else you can think off[/li][/ul]

DAVID SAMUEL THRAKOS
tumblr_m4gf96njAd1rrdy8vo1_500.gif

David is:[ul][li]Fifteen - Fifth Year
[li]Shy
[li]Geeky
[li]Polite
[li]Love dragons
[li]Pushover trying to break out of his shell[/li][/ul]
David needs:[ul][li]Friends (close/best/anything)
[li]Enemies
[li]Any dragon lovers or grown up dragon tamers etc? :r
[li]Love interests
[li]Anything else you can think off
LEANN KAREIGH ADAMS
tumblr_m8s2wq78kV1rufu22.gif

LeAnn is:[ul]<LI>[li]Sixteen - Fifth Year
[li]Shy
[li]Snobby
[li]Fashion-ista
[li]Mean
[li]Secret Quidditch Lover/Player[/li][/ul]
LeAnn needs:[ul][li]Friends (close/anything)
[li]Enemies
[li]Someone to see through her 'snobby' fascade and bring out the 'nice' person in her
[li]Love interests (not final)

PETER DEMYX LURKEN
tumblr_m3bf33aAdR1qazrmro1_500.gif

Peter is:[ul][li]Thirteen - Third Year
[li]Energenic
[li]Loves Quiddich
[li]Prankster
[li]No way academic in any sense or form
[li]Easy going[/li][/ul]
Peter needs:[ul][li]Friends (close/best/anything)
[li]Enemies
[li]Competitive Quidditch/Sports frienemies
[li]Love interests

Giving it some thought, I think we need some friendships.

Kendra Snow and Giselle Varius: I think these two would get along somewhat. Kendra isn't really a tom boy, but I can see her getting along with them. And she adores Quidditch too.

Sergios Romanes and Peter Lurken: Same Quidditch team, same year, I think both need a best friend. Sergios is about to cause a lot of drama for himself, so he will need someone to talk to that doesn't...get on his nerves. xD

When I can get more out of my head than my first years, I will probably think of more. :tut:

LeAnn and David

I could see them possibly being friends, maybe even love interest. He needs someone (probably a girl) to help get him out of his depression a bit and possibly make him a bit more social. If they met he could probably bring out the nice person in her. I don't know, but it would be interesting. Let's try to shoot for friends or love interest. :D

I have Jordan Trace Vanderhol who is a fifth year Puff :r

He is a pretty quiet guy but does like to have social interactions everyonce in awhile. He tried out for the Quidditch team this year after being taught it by his two older adopted Vanderhol sisters. But he really loves music and playing his guitar :)

Sorry it's taken so long getting back to these, wanted to give them thought...

GISELLE&KENDRA
Oh yes! That could work out quite well. You never know, she might even help Giselle become a tad bit more girly? Something small on the Quidditch Pitch as a start could be good?

PETER&SERGIOS
YES! Peter needs some male friends and in a sense these two should already know each other. Seeing as we have a Quidditch related one already, maybe these two could be in the common room or dorm room maybe?

LEANN&DAVID
This could be interesting. To people she doesn't know LeAnn can be off and sometimes mean for no reason whatsoever so if David is a somewhat typical Slytherin and fight back with her, or stand up to her in someway, she may grow to at least respect him and they could become friends.

DAVID&JORDAN
Perhaps these two could be friends. David tired out for Quidditch (or rather I was going to be it closed before I could but he's going to be an alternate). So in a way these two should already know each other, same house and year etc so maybe know each other by name and get talking, maybe about the Quidditch or something. Perhaps after the 'Team line up' has been posted IC and they could both be looking to see what they got and start talking? Common room perhaps?

Thanks to all that posted but I wouldn't mind a few more if anyone has any ideas for me?

So Warren needs more friends and David seems like the perfect candidate! Same year, and house, and all that. Plus I want it to be funny when we make look a like jokes (same play by). So I propose a plot between the two!

During idle conversation, Warren learns David is into dragons. He suggests that David just conjures one up. So, in short, Warren explains that while he can’t do it because he is a prefect, and it is strictly against school rules. Theoretically, if one is a rule breaker… they could go into the forest and use a switching spell for an adolescent Antipodean Opaleye… Which would bring the dragon to them… And if that person was a Hufflepuff, Warren would HAVE to go into stop any craziness from happening.

Antipodean Opaleye is the best choice, its close (New Zealand native), and among the least ferocious dragon breeds! I figure we should be running around playing with the dragon like a big epic dog. Eventually I figure we stop because the momma dragon swoops in, following the magic or some other random reason. And we run away in terror.

Sound like fun?

I have Star here who needs to make more friends.She is a lot like David.She is shy,polite and geeky.She is also trying to break out of her shell.She is trying new things and would definitely try to help David do the same.She is sweet and likes to help people.She is breaking out of shell at the moment so she would offer help and convince him it's the best thing to do and what not.They are also in the same year and play quidditch!She loves to take photos, run and read.She is very sweet and shy and quiet.She is trying to change this so at times she is outgoing and other times quiet and shy.

So what do you think?

That Sounds Fine with me and The list has been posted :r

I also forgot to add Georgiana who is same house/year as Giselle. I have a dormroom posting which no one has replied to for Georgiana in the 6th year girl dorm if you wanted to post there?

Kendra&Giselle: That will definitely work out! I think that it would help a lot anyway. If you have the muse, you can start it. :r

Sergios&Peter: I think that it will really work. Hmm, I am thinking dorm room, they are in the same year and all, it could be fun!

I'm thinking that Gisele might be friends with Faxen? They are both Gryffindors and Faxen's only a year older. Faxen's really a friendly girl even though she has a bit of a bad reputation because of RHI. She's very outgoing and also likes to have fun. She's very active. I think the two would get along nicely.

I also have a Slytherin 6th year, Ezra Shaffer. He is currently dating Karah Love. He's basically nice though he can get a bit competitive. He's also a muggleborn. Ezra is intelligent though he hasn't shown much interest in his classes in recent years. I don't really know who he would fit best with but if you have an idea let me know.

Hey Pat! :hug:</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>

LeAnn&Yerik
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">
Unfortunately Yerik Rhys doesn't like blondes but I'll make LeAnn an exception because I think that he'll dig like her. He's into a mean girls, plus she loves Quidditch as Yerik loves it too. They're in the same year and they also see each other in class which is good. I'm going for love interest, just a short time thing. They could hate and like each other at the same time, give and take relationship. But that all depends on you, if you want the two to be friends or more.

Wowowowow! Sorry about the delay, couldn't get on much with work.
DAVID&WARREN
Haha same PBs, I never realised that! Being friends is fine with me but the whole conjuring a dragon things. 1) It's kiiiinda against board rules, 2) It's kinda impossible and 3) Even if he could David wouldn't conjure a dragon because he knows about them and that it would be a hazzard to have them out of their enclosures etc. So yeah, sorry about that, but it wouldn't work.

DAVID&STAR
I think they would get along great. Plenty in common so I can't see why they wouldn't get along. Where do you think it should be?

DAVID&JORDAN
So we start these two then?

GISELLE&GEORGIANA
I'll try and post in it maybe tonight or during the week!

LEANN&DAVID
Sure I'll post something within the next few days and PM you!

KAITLYN
I'll start one and PM you and if you want to start the other that works for me.

GISELLE&FAXEN
Oh this sounds like a great match. Giselle never really took any interest in RHI so she either wouldn't know the Faxen was in it or wouldn't care pretty much. Likewise she is outgoing and active so we can definiately sort something out for the two of them.

?&EZRA
I'm drawing a blank one this one. If he wanted a friend then David is always an option but I think David is still a bit too shy to have a whole pile of friends at once. I'll get back to you on this one.

LEANN&YERIK
Oooh yay! A love interest for LeAnn, finally hehe! I think this could be fun because LeAnn hasn't really had the chance to be overly mean yet and I want to play that part for her more often hehe! It will probably start off a very much 'I hate you but I like you relationship' which is always fun to play. So we could give it a go and see how it works.

LEANN&YERIK&DAVID
Mmm. I'm not sure, I'd say we wait and see how the 3 are seperately first before we make plans for them to be a group of friends, especially since LeAnn and Yerik might not start off as friends

LEANN&YERIK
Yay! I'm still in work and have a lot to start/reply too by the looks of it so if you could start whenever that would be perfect!

DAVID & jORDAN

Ah yes we can start these, sorry I've been so behind on remembering to check for replies in these threads you can always send a a nudge/reminder my way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back