Jump

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa was sitting on the clifftops, her legs curled underneath her skinny body. She'd always had the slight appearance of a skeleton but with long blonde hair blowing in the wind and those sparkling blue eyes..
She was crying.
Larissa sat there, tears streaming down her face, the wind chilling them as they rolled over her pale cheeks. Her hair billowing out behind her, twisting and turning.
Larissa had just recieved a letter from Robert- He had left Hogwarts to go to a different school, nearer to his home.
Larissa sighed deeply, biting her pale pink lip as the tears began to leak once more.
She had hoped they could get married, have kids, live a life together.. She had planned everything and changed her life for this boy who had now, she felt, abandoned her.
Larissa sniffed. "I'll show him," Larissa said, clenching a fist in front of her face, as though proving a point to herself, "I'll become a Death Eater.. I'll kill all mudbloods like him." Larissa bared her teeth in a half grin. She couldn't hear the footsteps behind her as the wind of the clifftops pounded her ears.

Wednesday had basically never left her dorm anymore. It was more that this little hufflepuff was afraid to face the fears or realities of the world that had seemed to be caving in on her. Instead of spending one more day in the dorm, Wednesday decided to actually get out and do something away from the rest of the world. The cliffs seemed like that type of place.

Wondering over to the cliffs her black long skirt and white top flowing as she walked bare foot not really bothering or wanting to put shoes on her feet. As she saw a young girl Larissa, Wednesday believed her name was, was standing there. Wednesday had only managed to catch the last words that the girl had said.

"Strong words" Wednesday said as she walked up to the girl standing next to her. "You might hurt someone with words like that" She continued only glancing over to give the girl a small smile. Even though Wednesday was a muggleborn she didn't fine the girl's words offensive. It was more that she understood how it felt to have emotions that words really couldn't describe. This young hufflepuff just guessed that this other girl was getting out those emotions with her hurtful terms.

Larissa head turned when she heard someone speak. She'd only seen this girl once before- at the sorting ceremony.
Larissa listened to Wednesday, her head turned towards her, then she stared back out into the distance.
"Who cares if I hurt someone? No-one could possibly suffer as much as me." The moment Larissa had said it, she wanted to take it back. She hated to show signs of weakness.
Larissa's hair fluttered around in the wind, her eyes briefly looking to Wednesday then down to the grass.
"Lots of people have worse things to fear or to cry over- much worse than simply having the love of your life move away without telling you-" A tear ran down Larissa's pale cheeks. She turned to face Wednesday. "You can dream your way through reality or you can force reality through your dreams." Larissa sighed and kicked at the grass.

Wednesday let out her face form into a small smile as the girl had stated that no one could suffer as much as she had. Really Wednesday knew the girl had no right to say that. There were plenty of people that were probably suffering more than this little witch. More than Wednesday as well. Really it was selfish for either one to think that they were in the worst possibly situation when really Wednesday knew she wasn't and this little hufflepuff doubted that Larissa was either.

Though when Larissa spoke again letting a single tear fall from her cheek, Wednesday couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl. "We are eleven. We don't know love at least not like that" Wednesday said simply looking out over at the cliffs. How much had she wanted to believe she was in love with Sern when now Arisa and Sern were a thing behind her back at first. Love didn't seem possibly anymore and Wednesday denied that this age could bring it out.

Pushing a piece of her now curly hair behind one ear, Wednesday let out a sigh. "This is a nice place though. To think" She added wondering how many people had come here in the past to deal with covered issues. "If you need to talk about it" Wednesday began uncertain that this one girl would even want to talk to someone she had just come upon like this. But Wednesday decided to continue her thought. "I mean I've been told I'm a good listener" She continued her gaze still not meeting the other girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back