Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Flexible Spruce Wand with Veela Hair Core
Robina was sneak out her room again and she was getting bored her room. Julies bed was so cosy and she just now lay down. Now she needed find her diaries and read some pages and make sleap over party ro her self her sister room. Now she finding her sister diaries and hoped that she won't do it a mes.

@Timothy Black

Tim and Julia shared room, but now it was quit quiet since the oldest sister left. Thomas left to his Institute too and Tim was the only prankster who stayed home. All the responsibility on him, pranks became more gentle, since he was softer than other siblings, but he still loved jokes. "What are you searching for?" he raised eyebrow at his twin sister and sat on his own bed. "She took almost everything with her," Tim was amused by Robina. Did she forget that Julia left to Hogwarts and this room was fully Tim's now?

"Well, i was hoping that she writes her diaries and will be forgot and i hoped that be here. But probably you right. " Oh, well Robina stoped for looked and take sit her sisters bed.

Tim nodded and smirked, he did know that Julia wouldn't even manage to write a diary, she would forget about it as she opened it. Typical Jules. Instead of that, she did something easier. "Well, I can help you to find something really similar to diary that she surely didn't take to school." but Robina had to earn that at first, that was the reason why he didn't tell further. How far was she ready to go to find out what he was talking about?

"Thanks. You are so helpfull today. Do you wanna go out our ordered pizza?" She asked her brother.

"You wish. You have to earn it," Tim laughed at her, didn't she know that he never did something just like that? He loved helping, but not to his family. "Alright, pizza and walk sounds almost good. One more thing, you will tell parents that YOU accidentally broke mom's favorite vase! They will kill me and won't even come to my funeral, if they will find out that I broke another vase, but they won't be mad at you." he made his puppy eyes to her, leaned his head to the side and softly smiled. "And for that I will tell you where JJ hides her personal stuff," he really hoped that Robina was ready to go that far. "Deal?" he raised his eyebrows while keeping his soft smile.

Robina looked at her brother with a big look of amazement. She thought for a moment what to say to her twin brother, because she didn't want her mother to kill her. "It's okay to go say nothing to mom and dad about the vase. She's not that bad either. I can say that I accidentally tore the vase.'' she knew there would be nothing if she told little white lies. "Promise?" She was ready to defend her brother if she needed it. "Deal.” She smiled and stretched out his palm to him.

Last edited:
Sorry, mistake.

Last edited:
Tim let out relieved sight about Robina agreeing to take all the blame on her. "Thank you! You're the best," he almost added don't tell that to Jules but at the end didn't say that. "Yeah, here we go!" he smirked after they shook their hands and then got on his knees and took out of Jules underbed medium sized box. "She keeps all her pictures here," he held it and put it out to Robina. "I did my part of deal!"

"I know that." She laughed because there was no bible. When Tim shook her hand and got up and showed where Jules kept her box of pictures. A wide smile appeared on Robina face, now he could look at them and sat down on his sister's bed. "In the evening, I will do my part of the deal." The parents were not home yet, so they could not run to them immediately and tell their white lies as promised by Timothy.

Last edited:
Tim laughed as well, of course Robina would answer that. He almost sat next to her. "I want to see pictures too! Move," he hit her with a hip and sat next to her, when she moved. He nodded about evening and then looked at her with interest. "You promised me walk and pizza, later or?" it was a suggestion to keep pictures for later, they had a lot of time anyway. It was September, Julia wasn't going to be back home until December. They had a lot of time.

Robina looked over his shoulder at Tim when he saw a smile on his face. He sat next to him but hit him in the hip. "Hey!" He exclaimed quietly. Then he took the first picture out of the box, but in court she promised Tim a pizza and a walk. If once promised, the promise had to be fulfilled. She closed the box and put it in place, then got up from the bed and turned to face her brother. "Let's go now. It would be cool if we could go to the park. "

When Ro protested bout his hip hit, Tim showed her tongue and then pressed a wet kiss on sisters cheek. Actually, that kiss was wet because he lightly licked Robinas cheek to make her uncomfortable and after that, he started to laugh loudly. He loved making his family uncomfortable, it was just funny. "Who is that? I haven't seen him before," he pointed to the guy that was with Julia on the photo, they were in the shop in pajamas. "Probably some friends big brother," he chuckled and then looked up Robina. "Finally you suggest a good idea," he grinned, stood up and took Bean by her hand and pulled her after him. "Wait, we need money, right? This pizza is on you! I will take something from my pocket money only for something more," he winked at her, took his money from his pig bank, wore his soccer team jersey and put money in his sweatpants pocket. "And I am done. You need anything? I can lend you my jacket, shirt or anything just so we don't have to go anywhere else!" he didn't do that because he wanted to help her, he did that just don't bother himself.

Then when Tim showed his tongue, and she also showed him his tongue. And then came a very wet kiss on the cheek, as in Tim's fashion, and after that she just wanted to poke him in the back of his neck. "Tim, it was disgusting." She didn't laugh, then wiped her cheek sharply. Robina looked at the photo, looked at the guy carefully and recognized him as he had seen before. "It's a friend of our older brother," she said, curling a pinch of red hair behind her ear. "Then we'll go faster while we can." Robin allowed him to pull himself. Until both remember about money. ''Wait, I'll see what happens in my pig bank.'' Ro could have known for sure that there was more to it than Tim. Withdrawing all the money, she put it in her wallet, then looked at Tim when she heard about any of her belongings that could be chosen. ''Give me your new jacket, which you bought last week. What I really liked.'' She said, looking at her with her green eyes so she could go to eat pizza and have fun in the park sooner.

Tim crunched his nose and started to laugh. "Tim, it was disgusting!" he made fun of Bean, when highened his voice and tried to copy twins face expressions. "Mhm? Which one? That tall and not really good looking boy? What was his name? Louis?" he frowned at the picture trying to recognise him, then he jumped on the bed and started to shout. "JJ was into him for like a month! I remember that! I even have proofs!" he started to go through sisters school notebooks and stopped on the one for math. "Look here! Jules Anya Dayne! Oh wow, now this is disgusting!" he made the face like he was going to vomit and threw the notebook at Robina, not wanting to touch that thing ever again. "Nooo, Robina! Not that one!" he frowned and then took it out of the wardrobe anyways. He already regretted his decision, but handed sister his new white jean jacket. "You are cruel, you knew that?" he almost smiled, but held his mad face still. "Alright, let's go! I am hungry," he forgot about the madness immediately, took Bean by hand and leaded her to the exit of their house.

Robin didn't pay attention to brother, who repeated her words just like a parrot. All her attention was focused on the picture of her sister and a boy Robina knew but couldn't remember the word. After massaging her nape, she suddenly remembered and was able to answer Tim's question. "No, it's not Louis. His name is Paul.'' She was completely safe for own answer. ''Tim, on what do you want me to say?'' his brother did not understand the idea of a move. Robin looked at the picture Tim pointed out, but said nothing but smiled. Grabbed the notebook, then cut it a little more, then put it in place. "Yes, that's right. Give it here.'' She said with a smile on her face, watching as her brother took the jacket out of the closet and then handed her the jacket. "Yes, I know." She smiled as she wore a jacket. "Let's go." She didn't resist as Tim took her hand and the two left the house.

Tim frowned as Robina said that it was Paul. "Alright, but I got his last name right. That's enough for me," he proudly smiled. He didn't exactly care about his sibling friends, he had enough friends himself. "Nothing, put it somewhere thats far away from me. I don't want to have dreams of Jules wedding with this Paul." he shook head as trying to get that look away. After that Tim acted like he was mad about having to share his jacket with sister. "You will HAVE to give it back later. You can take it only for today." he wanted to keep that jacket. He was trying to make mom buy it for a month at least and he wasn't going to let Bean take it. After that they went to their favorite cafe, spent some time there and went back home closer to evening.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back