Judy Sherman

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Full Name: Judy Chrysanthemum Sherman
- Birth Date: September 1th 2011
- Current Age: 10
- Basic Appearance: Judy has curly hair because of her mother and brown hair because of her father. She's 4"8 average for her age but way shorter than most people she had met. Has clear blue and fair skin. She has a truly melting smile that she uses to get what she wants most of the time.

- Parents: Nannet Bell Sherman, Blaze Sherman
- Siblings, if any: James age 11 Mark and Mary, ages 3
- Pets, if any: A dog called Harley
- Area of Residence: New Zealand for however long we stay here.
- Blood status: Mixed Blood

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A wolf
- What would their Boggart be? A lot of things really, What would scare me the most? Um, Bugs!
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A Dingo.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Me being brave and strong like my family is.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day my parents and I went to the lake and had so much fun. Not one bug crawled up on me and I wasn't scared once the whole day. James was there to make it all better.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,
We moved again. This time to New Zealand. I don't why we have to move so much. Anyway I'm are getting to know the place. Mom says I can have a present if I don't blow anything up. It's strange the way things like that happen around me but mom says that it's because I have magic in my vains too. It's funny that I go out alone most of the time but I'm so afraid of everything. Then again so many things are scary.. Anyway It's my turn to walk Harley. I will be writing again soon.

Hi Judy! Nice to meet you. ^_^

What do your parents do for a living? I guess they're both wizards, as you're a mixed blood...

What school did your parents attend? (if Hogwarts, what houses were they in?)

What breed of dog is Harley?

How old is your brother?

Where did you live before New Zealand?

Where were you born?

Why would your patronus be a wolf?

How old is your brother and what is his name?
(by the way, you say you have a brother but under siblings you say you have none...)

Why would your animagus form be a dingo?

That's all I can think of for the moment. ^_^

What do your parents do for a living? I guess they're both wizards, as you're a mixed blood... Only my mother is a Wizard. I say mixed blood because my mother is muggle born while my father is a Muggle. I wouldn't say I'm a half blood because there is not enough magic in my family line really so Mixed blood sounds about right.

My mother is a say at home mom and a really good one while my father is in the millinery so that's why we have to move a lot. For now my dad is stationed in New Zealand. I'm hoping I can stay here a really long time though.

What school did your parents attend? My mother attended Beaubaxtons (Sp)

What breed of dog is Harley? Doberman, massive animal really. Normally I would be scared of something like that but They got Harley when I was about a year old so he's been sort of an other member of the family to me.

How old is your brother? 11

Where did you live before New Zealand? Salem, Massachusetts

Where were you born? Oregon, U.S

Why would your patronus be a wolf? Because they are strong when they are together but they are also strong when they are alone and that's what I want to be.

How old is your brother and what is his name? James Sherman, He's 11 and her really takes care of me.

Why would your animagus form be a dingo? A dingo used to be a domesticated dog but now have gone really wild. I want to be like that sort of. I'm small and shy, I'm hoping that I can become braver while in Hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back