Judy and Alex Love Maybe

Alex Ativak

Wand
15" Ebony Wand Essence of Phoenix Talon
Walking down to the lake he wondered if and when he would ever go on a real date with Judy he had asked her but never gotten a real response from her. She was just so shy he hated what that school had done to her. She used to be such a energetic girl that is why he was always around her. He could wait no longer he had to see if she would go out with him, he was sure she would change back to herself after going with him for a while he had that affect on people they always seemed to become what they really were when they hung around with him for any amount of time. His friend Josh from back home was the worst he was a real quiet one till he started hanging with Alex, then it all happened. Josh turned loud and wild and crazy his parents never let him hang out with Alex after the exploding peanut fiasco. All Alex wanted was to make peanuts into a more exciting party favor but Josh being Josh had to throw his two cents in and of course being the ever adventurous one decided to try it. The first tests came out fine but when they went streamline via his Uncle they went totally wrong he never did figure out what caused them to explode though. Looking around he thought for sure he saw Judy walk out this way, "Ok maybe she is down a little further around the lake" he thought as he walked further.

Judy walked around the lake. She loved the lake even though she was scared to death of what could be lying under surface of the water. She was wearing a loose over shirt checkered red and white with a thiner undershirt underneath. Her jeans where faided and unkept, she looked the same with her hair in a loose braide with strays all over the place. The young quite inventer seemed to brighten when she saw the one that she would not really want to admit she liked. "Alex." She said with a soft smile on her face. She ran up to him and gave him a great hug. She really didn't know how to answer his clam that he wanted to be with her. Alex was cute and really fun but she still didn't know.

Hugging Judy he wondered what he could say to her she was just so shy he had to get her involved in his inventions again. He finally figured out what was missing from his inventions, her, she was always his biggest inspiration. He knew what he had to do take her out on a picnic lunch on the lakefront and then out to the cliffs they were forbidden he knew but they were exciting too and he wanted to freak her out and try and pull her out of her shyness. "Would you go on a picnic lunch with me on the lakefront next Saturday i have a surprise for ya i want to try out a new invention and see what ya think." He looked at her with a maniacal smile on his face which he quickly turned to a loving one. He wanted so bad to see that look in her eyes returning his affection. There had a been a few times since the start of school passing her in the halls that he thought he saw it as she walked passed him but he wasn't sure so.

Judy smiled wide. "Of course I'll go with you. But at the cliffs isn't that a little dangerous. I don't like highs much anymore." She said looking down. Not since being tricked into being suspended by her ankle from a flagpole. She had cried then just as she had cried at almost every indecent of cruelty that she had gone though at St. Angelica's. She was sure that Alex was going think she was a wimp now.

She caught the flash of madness in Alex's smile and Judy couldn't help but smile back softly. She remembered how utterly nutty her friend used to be and she had loved him for that. She wasn't sure that if this meant that she sort of ... kind of... Maybe loved him but she had time to figure it out. "Really, then maybe you could help me with what I want to do. You see I'm having trouble putting this watch together that's supposed to keep track of the classes your meant to be at instead of the time." She said her voice drifting off a bit.

He could stand it no longer he lifted her chin and kissed her. "That was miraculous" He thought as he stood back admiring her beauty. He knew she would come round and to give him something new to work on, he was just beside himself with sheer ecstasy."Ok maybe a little dangerous so why dont we go down to madam puddifoots that would be nice dont ya think." "I'll work on the watch for ya give me a couple days to think about it and see what i can come up with." He looked back towards the castle trying to think of something else to say. He was really at a loss of words after kissing her that he couldnt really think of anything else to say to her.

Alex was sure saying a lot for being at a loss for words. Judy on the other hand was completely on another planet. Alex kissed her, he had just kissed her, what's more Judy was sure she had kissed him back. She stared at Alex after he gave Judy her very first kiss. If she wanted to say something she wouldn't get the chance to because her body caught up with the fact that she had stopped breathing and made Judy pass out in a dead faint.

Looking down at Judy he couldn't believe she had fainted. "What am i going to do?" he pondered. Leaning down he kissed her again hoping that would wake her up again. "This is amazing two kisses in one day, man im on a streak he thought" as he saw her eyes flutter awake at the same time he was removing his lips from hers.

The first thing that Judy thought was that she was sure seening a lot of the ground. She had fainted one day in the dungeons and she had fainted now on the lawn. The only diffrence was that this time it wasn't fear that had made her pass out. Her second thought was that it had to be a dream. She was waking up to Alex's lips on her's as if she where a princess in a fearie tale again the only diffrence was that she wasn't beautiful. She touched Alex's cheek hoping that the dream would never end.

Feeling her touch on him he felt like he was on cloud 9. She was beautiful he could tell from the look in her eyes she felt the same. He knew from that point on that he would all he had to get her out of her funk and back to the old Judy again. She was amazing and genius all wrapped up in a beautiful shell of a girl and he would remind her of that. "Glad to see your coming around, though i could hold you like this longer if you want" he said as he reached down for another quick kiss.

Judy nodded her head but then head a voice over the hills. "I have to go I forget that I was soppoed to be meeting James soon." She said with a sad smile as she made her way out of his arms. She leanded down and kissed him on the nose though. "See you soon?" She asked with a bright smile on her face.

"Meet me at Madam Puddifoot's tomorrow" he yelled after her. He walked toward the castle with a look of pure joy on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back