Joshua Hanson's Place

Persephone

Unable to find anyone at the Herrogard and having no idea where Tristan lived, Persephone decided to find Joshua Hanson, a friend of the family and a man that she knew to be Estrella's godfather. Apparating into his apartment with a look of fright on her face, she yelled out, "Miss Estrella is in trouble!" and hoping he was there. She shook violently, rather timid and unsure what to do. "Are you here, Master Josh?" she called out again, hoping that she wouldnt' invoke any anger in him.

Josh walked out from the bathroom when he heard the house elf's screams. "What in the world?" He had been taking a shower and was dressed in only a towel. "What are you doing here Persephone? What has happened to Estrella?"

((Omg! That brings up that picture of McSteamy again! =)) ))

Persephone was unbothered by the man's state, seeming to take no interest. Shaking violently, she replied, "Miss Estrella and her friend called me to a place called the Silver Snake- They're in trouble." Her voice became even a bit more high pitched, a bit afraid that she was going to be punished. "I couldn't find anyone- Not Master Valcan, and not Master Tristan. So I had to come to you. Something is attacking Miss Estrella and her friend in the shop."

She shuddered, waiting to see how Josh would answer.

(((Um, yeah, that was the idea! :p )))

Josh looked at Persephone with shock, then spoke. "I will come right away. Let me dress first." He raced back to his bedroom, dressed quickly in muggle jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt -- the first things he found. He then rushed to the living room, added a pair of sandles and looked to Persephone. "Let's go." He quickly turned on the spot, disapparating to the location in Bleak Street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back