Sammy
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
JOSH AYLEY ,
JoshAyley2.png

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO?

TODAY IS IN THE AIR AGAIN
ABOUT YOU ABOUT YOU ABOUT YOU

hey, hey, what's up, what's up? my name's Sammy and i'm damn rad, especially for a 16 year old! anyway, i've been in this roleplaying world, doing my shitnit for 1.5 years. pretty cool, no? um, let's what else? oh! i also play Dannii Merrythought, Arisa Havishmen, and Brodie Fudge.</COLOR>
ANOTHER INCIDENT THAT JUST WENT OFF
THE BASICS THE BASIC THE BASICS

FULL NAME: Josh Noah Ayley
NICKNAME(S): Joshie
SEX: Male
AGE/DOB: 37, June 23, 1987
HOUSE: Drumstrang
BLOOD STATUS: Half Blood
ALLIANCE: Good/Aurors
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
JOB: Auror

THIS TIME I WON'T TAKE THE BLAME
THE APPEARANCE THE APPEARANCE THE APPEARANCE

FACE CLAIM: Johnny Depp as Sweeney Todd
EYES: Dark brown almost black.
HAIR: Medium length back curly hair with a white stripe.
HEIGHT: 6'4
WEIGHT: 170 lbs
SKIN TONE: Snow pale.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: The white stripe in his hair.

PRETTY OBVIOUS WHO NEEDS TO SHUT UP
THE PERSONALITY THE PERSONALITY THE PERSONALITY

LIKES: Flowers, silence, dark colors, water, calming sounds, wand work, ancient runes, and traveling.
DISLIKES: Fire, loud noises, bright lights, bananas, being alone, paper work, and rude children.
HABITS/QUIRKS: Josh will not talk to anyone unless directly addressed and tries to be as quiet as possible, unless of course he is with his fiancée.
STRENGTHS: Translating ancient runes, wand work, neat writing, speed flying, and a little non-verbal magic.
WEAKNESSES: Fires, screaming children, his daughter.

PERSONALITY: Josh is very cold and distant when hes out in public as he doesn't like people in general. He doesn't think hes better then them, far from it, but all the bad people in the world has caused him to lose his faith in humanity. Josh is not completely unfriendable though, if you gain his respect he becomes a very kind and loyal person. Josh believes that everyone is equal, pure blood and muggles and sees death eaters as filth. Once you've gotten in Josh's bad books you wont get a second chance. Josh is loyally devoted to his family and will do anything for them.

JUST HOW LUCKY DO YOU FEEL?
THE MAGIC THE MAGIC THE MAGIC

WAND: Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale: This wand has a quiet, yet cunning nature, not made for those that have a brave, confident and corageous mind, neither is it for the trouble maker. It's qualities are perfect for those that love ancient runes and arithmancy.
PET: None
BROOM: Scarlet Streak
AMORTENTIA: Lily's, grass, and salt water.
MIRROR OF ERISED: Josh standing and smiling with his daughter and Lola
BOGGART: Fires
DEMENTOR: The day his wife and daughter died.
PATRONUS: A robin and the memory would be the day he got Lola to agree to marry him.

NO DOUBT WE'D HAVE COLLIDED ANYWAY
THE HISTORY THE HISTORY THE HISTORY

FATHER'S NAME: David Kaleb Ayley
FATHER'S OCCUPATION: Book store owner.
MOTHER'S NAME: Betty Helena Ayley
MOTHER'S OCCUPATION: Book store co-owner.
SIBLINGS: Adopted sister Flora Ayley.
OTHER FAMILY: Many siblings that never made it past infancy.

HISTORY: Betty Ayley gave birth to Josh in the summer of 1987, both her and her husbands first child. The couple was overjoyed to finally have a baby to take care of. Josh spent most days of his infancy behind the counter of her parents book store getting taken care of between customers. It was where he spoke his first words, took his first steps, and learned all the other basics of life. While his father was closing up shop every night his mother would read him to sleep. Betty and David were so delighted with Josh they decided to try again for a girl. They soon became pregnant, and with a girl, but she was still born. Betty was devastated but put on a brave face for her son and the store. Betty managed to get pregnant again later on but they were all either still born or miscarried. Josh's parents decided against sending him to a muggle school and taught him very few muggle subjects themselves.

When he turned eleven Josh's parents sent him to Drumstrang instead of Hogwarts feeling he would grow more being farther away from them. Josh was a fun and easy going student who made friends with lots of people and enemies with just as much. Although he took his studies seriously Josh still somehow had lots of time for fun and friends. One of his favorite pass times was quidditch(later making his team as keeper). Josh did well in his OWLs because he wasn't really sure what he wanted to do yet and wanted to keep his options open. He dated a bit but for the most part wasn't interested in anyone at Drumstrang. Josh finished school with high marks and soon after moved to New Zealand because of the job opportunities at the New Zealand ministry.

While he was looking for houses the last thing he expected to find was love, but he did in the form of a pretty muggle real estate agent Taylor. Sparks flew and after eight months of dating the two married. The night of there wedding he told Taylor about the wizarding world and what he actually was. Taylor accepted it as it was perfectly logical even hinting that she had known the whole time. After being married for three years Taylor became pregnant with a baby girl. Josh was extremely excited at the thought of being a dad and instantly slipped into the roll of doting husband. Soon after their daughter, Angel, was born they decided the move to the country just outside of Brightstone Village. One day two years later Josh wasn't feeling so great so rather then apperating to work like normal Josh decided to use floo powder. He accidentally left the floo powder in the reach of his daughter and through out the day she threw it into the fire to make the 'pretty colors'. As the fire died down an ashwinder slithered out of it and made its way to the coat closet. There it laid its eggs and died. Within an hour and whole house was on fire. Josh came home just in time to watch his house collapse on Taylor and Angel.

Josh was distraught and soon left New Zealand to go traveling trying to get as far away from his memories as he could. Nine years later Josh came back to New Zealand a changed man. He was no longer the cheerful young man of his youth but a silent cold and bitter man. Josh got his old job at the ministry as an oblivitor back and began working away the days. A few weeks later Josh went to the Hogs Head to see if his old friend still worked there. What he found instead was a woman by the name of Lola Rowann. Josh fell for her instantly, although he denied it at first. What Josh didn't know was that Lola was falling for Josh herself. The pair began dating and eventually engaged. Josh has become happier and more light hearted since meeting her. He even perused his dream of becoming an Auror.

C'MON NOW, MAKE MY DAY
THE PROOF THE PROOF THE PROOF
<COLOR color="BLACK">
ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE:
Josh stood alone in the middle of a grave yard looking down at the two graves that had new flowers placed around them. One was his daughter Angel, the other was his wife Taylor. Josh was visiting today of all days because today would have been Angel's sixteenth birthday. I can't believe its been that long Josh thought as he knelt down to brush the dust off their graves. "I can't believe you would be sixteen today... I love you" Josh said looking down to the ground, his daughter was under there forever a two year old girl. Next Josh turned to Taylors grave, this was the part he had been dreading. With his wedding coming up in just a few months time Josh felt like he needed some way of telling the once love of his life that he would always remember her, and Angel. They would always be in his heart. Josh placed his pale hand over her name and closed his eyes picturing her the day of the fire. "I'm so sorry... I'm sorry I moved on. I know I promised that I would only ever love you, but I needed to move on. I needed Lola. I love her more then anything in this world, but I promise you will always be with me, both of you" Josh said before opening his eyes as if expecting them both to be there. Josh took his hand off the cold marble and stood up. He gave the graves one last look before exciting the depressing place and heading towards the Hogs Head.

It was one of the weekends the students got off, that meant that Lola would be coming to visit. It had been a few weeks since he had seen his fiancée and he missed her terribly. Sure work kept him busy during the days but paperwork could only keep one distracted for so long. As Josh walked the streets avoiding any kind of contact he couldn't help but wonder what they would have been doing for his daughters birthday. Sixteen was a special birthday to muggle girls for some reason so he guessed Taylor would have made a big fuss over it. Josh entered the pub and took his regular seat in the back corner. Josh tried to push the depressing thoughts from his head and replace them with thoughts of work, or Lola but completely failed. Josh gave up on trying not to think about them feeling that the least he could do was think about his daughter on her birthday. Every day that has something to do with them is going to be like this. Its not that bad I suppose... he thought before sighing and leaning back in his chair. I hope Lola comes soon... he thought watching the door carefully.

BLOODHOUND AND OF NO BETTER PEDIGREE
THE CREDIT THE CREDIT THE CREDIT
OKAY, SO THIS HERE TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY FOR THE WINCHESTER ! OF CAUTION !. DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT STEALING THIS, BECAUSE A HORDE OF INFERI ARE CHARMED TO BE SET ON YOUR ARSE AT THE SLIGHTEST INDICATION! OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back