Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Josh Anthony Smith
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You're always watching me fall "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
The Basics

NAME: Josh Anthony Smith

NAME MEANING: Josh ( Joshh ) means “Yahweh is salvation” (from “yeho” = Hebrew God + Hebrew “yasha’” = to save).
Anthony ( Anth-iny ) means “from the Antonier family” in Latin and “valuable”, “priceless” in Greek.
Smith ( Smith ) Derived from the Anglo-Saxon smitan, meaning "to smite or strike," Smith and its derivations are an occupational name for a man who works with metal

PLACE OF BIRTH: California, United States of America

CURRENT RESIDENCE: California, United States of America

NICKNAME/ALIAS: Joshie, given to him by his mother when he was a little boy

BIRTHDAY: 10 November 2041

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Why do I feel so small? "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NATIONALITY: American

BLOOD STATUS: Muggle born

SEXUALITY: Unsure

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Too young to care

ZODIAC SIGN: Scorpio born on November 10th, your personality is characterized by shyness, will-power and artistic talent. Mysterious and interesting, you rarely enjoy taking the center stage, as you much rather prefer to handle your work on the sidelines or behind the scenes. ( Though this is totally off )

ELEMENT: Your sign's paired element is water and as a Scorpio, you are the only zodiac sign to have a fixed connection to the element. Water's influence over your personality is obvious, as you often dive in the deep seas of emotion.

PLANET: Pluto is the planet of transformation and is connected to your strong desire for power and growth.

" I lost control again "

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin

SORTING POST:
Josh didn't really care about the looks or anything of Hogwarts, all the was happy about was that he wouldn't have to see his parents for months. At least that was all he was happy about until he saw the castle. Then every little thing inside him felt a little better and a little warmer.
He stood among the other students and awaited his turn to be called up and place into a house. Finally he was called firstly by his last name and then by his first name.
He wiped his sweaty hands on his new school robes and headed toward the chair with a natural smile. He sat down and felt the hat on his head. He held his thumbs in his hands and closed his eyes for a second or two at a time, for he hoped to be placed in the perfect house.

"You seem to be really desiring Gryffindor....but I think you'll do a whole lot better in....Slytherin,"

WAND : 15 Inch Willow wand with a Phoenix tail feather core
Phoenix Tail Feather -
Phoenix tail feathers are not easy to come by. The animal is known for its versatility, making wands with this core useful for wand casters who seek to become good with different types of magic.
Willow -
An excellent wand wood for healing and non-verbal magic, the wielder of a Willow wand more often than not has an something about themselves which makes them insecure unnecessarily.

" I don't know who I am "

PLAY BY: Asher Angel

BODY TYPE: Slim, Athletic

HAIR: Josh has dark messy hair. He loves his hair, and hates it when someone touches it

COMPLEXION: Caucasian

EYES: Josh has greenish eyes

SPECIAL FEATURES: He has a small birthmark on his wrist

" Always do the same and I'm to blame "

DISLIKES: School work, learning, softies

SECRETS: None

GOALS: -

FEARS: Being left out

STRENGTHS: Josh is ambitious, and he has a sift spot for close friends

WEAKNESSES: He is very stubborn and can be a heck of a jerk

MIRROR OF ERISED : Him standing in front of a loyal group of friends

PATRONUS: -

PATRINUS MEMORY: -

FAVORITE ANIMALS: Snakes

FIRST KISS: -

FIRST CRUSH: -

" I lost control again "

HISTORY: Josh was born in California, he grew up in a very wealthy family, but soon he started to dislike everythingabout it. He was never allowed to do anything fun or go anywhere with friends. Never dis his parents allow him to dress causally, which soon caused Josh to become rebellious. There were times where he just took off for weeks just to get away from his family. Eventually he had to go back home to get food and clothes, but his biggest wish is to get as far away from rich people as possible.

" So I walk into the dead of night "

FAMILY

FATHER
Name
: Anthony Alexander Smith
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Blood status: Muggle born
Play by:

MOTHER
Name
: Alicia Chase Smith
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Bloodstatus: Muggle born