Hello to Josefina San Buenventura
<i></i>

tumblr_lhpjfqAWFj1qbqac0o1_500.gif
<FONT font="Monaco">A Beach Lover with an Attitude
Or Rather Two Attitudes.​

Name:
Josefina Dulce San Buenaventura

Meanings:
Josefina - \h(o)-sefi-na, hos(e)-fina\ as a girl's name is a variant of Giuseppina (Italian, Hebrew) and Josephine (Hebrew), and the meaning of Josefina is "the Lord adds; Jehovah increases".
Dulce - \d(u)-lce, dul-ce\ as a girl's name is pronounced DOOL-cee. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Dulce is "sweet". Roman name revived in the early 20th century. Dulcinea (dool-see-NAY-ah) was a name created by Cervantes's "Don Quixote" for his idealised lady.

Reasons:
My father named me for his Grandmother I'm told by my own mother. She says it is a very Spanish Name and him being very Spanish it was what he wished for his first child. Dulce is just a random bit, it means sweet in spanish. However we, my mother and well everyone else, should pronouced it as above in the Latin form, it sounds better than "Dull-Chae". The meaning still remains the same, weither it is Latin or Spanish. Suprisingly without knowing it, my father did well in agreeing with a Spanish name for me and a Filipino name for Bituin. We look the same but couldn't be anymore different, its a good thing we share only our last names, our first names fit us so nicely. He couldn't have been more wrong when picking out my middle name however. I have no intention in being Sweet, it's nearly to Sickly for me. And it is not me at all. I'm a very strong minded person and I have no reason to be sweet to everyone I met. My sister however seems to make up for me by being overly kind to others.

I'm eleven years old at the moment but I'll be 12 on October 10th. This makes me older than most of the other students in my year. I'm very proud of this fact and I'll no problem asserting my dominance over all of them. I was born on the same island which I have lived my entire life. But this does not make me any less of a person only have lived in one place my entire life. I'm eleven for goodness sakes, that isn't an odd fact at all!

Profession:
I'm a Student in the Great House of Slytherin at Hogwarts New Zealands.

Family:
Sister: I'm starting with Bituin first because she's the easiest to explain. Basically the other half of me, the good half really. We aren't twins though many people think we are. It's because we look exactly the same, it is really strange and such a rarity as well. She looks like my other half and people who've traveled to the resort near our home and have seen both of us ask if we are twins. I say we aren't and explain that we're ten months a part in our births. One couple from America told me that we were Irish twins, being born less than a year a part. So I guess that means we are twins in a way. I've heard of people looking just like their grandparents at their age before so I guess it isn't to weird that we are so a like. But in personality we are very different. Bituin is so much more of a follower than I. She spends most of the time following around and doing my bidding. Sometimes she puts up a fight when i want to go swimming again and she'd rather go for a hike. But we get along most of the time. Bituin gets along with just about everyone, which always bothers me. I can see the faults in people right away, most people just don't have the personality to put up with me. So I send them away, but Bituin never sees their faults, she only sees the good things about people. Which I suppose if you want to have friends and plenty of them, however more than likely there'll be the one she really likes and it won't end well. Bituin is more likely to find a guy or a girl, not sure where she is head to with that, and completely miss all the bad things about the person. Of course I will be able to pinpoint them right away, and tell her. But she will be likely to ignore me and just go with the person to have her heart broken. All I'll be able to say afterwards is, told you so.

Mother: This woman raised me but it's clear that she doesn't love me as much as Bituin. Which I actually suppose is okay because I like Bituin better as well. At least Bituin doesn't tell me everyday that I should be more like her, plus she is easily molded. Mother isn't a cold person but it's clear I would've been a daddy's girl. We don't get along very well but it never bothers me much. I know she looks at me and believes she created a monster by spoiling me. However I beg to differ, I'm a lot stronger than my weak sister. My mother doesn't see it that way. She does take good care of me but I'm glad that I'm a witch and can actually get off our tiny island.

coding done by me
based on Tybalt's Bio by Emzies
Song to Be added very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back