Jogging, chatting and.. Ice skating!?

Hyeori Kim

OOC First Name
Saaaaally
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
It was the daily routine of Hyeori's which was jogging in the morning. It was early, and cold nobody would get up this early except Hyeori. Hyeori took her sweatpants and her jacket and put it on. She walk toward the mirror and tie her hair into a ponytail. As soon as she did that, she took her training shoe and went to the common room. It was abandoned since it was still 6 in the morning. Hyeori did some stretching and leave the common room. She jogged around the castle all by her self, she could feel the winter breeze hitting her face, she had missed home badly. Usually she would either be in the field running or she would be in the rink training with her father. But she couldn't skate anymore, could she? Hyeori hated Hogwarts for not having an ice rink.

After running for an hour and a half, she made her way to the Great Lawn and sat on the grass. She took small bottle of aqua from her pocket and drank it. Hyeori saw a pond in front of her and it was frozen, her eyes started to twinkle and she quickly ran to her common room changing her outfit and took her skates. She ran back to the pond and tied her shoes. As soon as she step on the ice, she smiled "It's been a while huh?" She talk to her self. The pond wasn't as good as the rink of course but at least she could skate.

Hyeori circled the pond and did several jumps, double salchow, double loop, double axel. She then tried one last jump, triple loop but she fell on her right arm. The brown eyed girl groan and stood up finding a bruise on her right arm. "It's not a big deal" She said to her self about her right arm but it would be a big deal if she couldn't land her triple loop. Once again, she stroke around the ice as she took a take off position and jumped. She landed on her right foot but the position wasn't perfect. Again, the girl groaned. Soon she heard a sound, she spun her self toward the east trying to find who was there.

((Not sure if your expecting someone in particular but it does say open and i am bored so i hope you dont mind))

Tamalia came from hiding as she knew she was spotted, she wasnt trying to spy on the girl, infact she was just walking by but saw the girl ice-skating and thought she was great and so she didnt what to disturd her so she hid, Tamalia had not been ice skating for 3 years and she liked how his girl performed, even though she stacked it she got back up and tried again
"Sorry, i didnt want you to stop so i stayed out of sight" Tamalia said bowing slightly "She giggled "Can i join you?"

(OOC: woo hoo! Y not? I'm expecting ppl. Sorry for the length)

Hyeori stopped and look at a girl on her age, she skate toward the girl and smiled. "Annyeong haseyo" She bowed, bowing had been a habit of hers even though the girl was on her age, she still bowed showing a respect to her. "Sure! Do you have your skates?" Hyeori had been teaching skating to little kids when she had a spare time. So if the girl couldn't skate she wouldn't mind. "What are you doing at this time?" Hyeori asked the girl, well it wasn't exactly 6, it was 7.10 "Oh never mind I thought it's still 6" She giggle as she tidy her hair.

((Its ok and thank god i hate when you rp and the people dont really want you there, but didnt say closed))

Tamalia nodded as she took her hand out from behind her back and smiled "There a little old but still good, and i just got up its about 7 mabe 7:30" Tamalia said as she put her skates on
When she got them on she slid onto the ice, though she was a little wobbley, as she hasnt ice skated for a long time "These skates were my sisters, but she gave them to me when i got an intrest in ice skating for fun not as a sport though, and i never took lessons i just picked it up since i started when i was 5 so 2 years of practice and you get pretty good at it woah!" Tamalia exclaimed as she nearly slipped I think im back to square one, that sticks"

(OOC: I knoww xD )

Hyeori stared for several minute, she looked at the skates it was alright but if the girl was going to make double jumps then she would break her legs with these skates. "I woke up at 5, warming up in my room and then leave the common room at 6 and jog around the castle until 7" She giggle, she loved sport even though she had classes after this, she didn't mind running around like a maniac coz she loved it. "My parents were figure skaters, appa (father) used to coach me skating but thanks to Hogwarts" She sigh hating the fact that Hogwarts didn't have an ice skating rink.

Hyeori skate a little further looking at the beautiful view, she skate back helping the girl who almost slip. "Bend your legs when you feel like falling, it'll stop you from slipping" She giggle. "I'm Kim Hyeori by the way" She smiled and did a simple back spin and skate back to the girl.

"Thats why your so good and dont worry maybe there is a spell that can make ice rinks or something and i know but it is hard since these are not the best skates and i havent skated in years or seen snow, i was nearly flying when i noticed it was snow since i moved to New Zealand this year before i went to HNZ, i moved to Australia when i was 7 from America and it dosent snow there" Tamalia said sadly as she remembered when she first moved to Australia and her parents said that it doesnt snow there because its too hot "But now im happy although i did like it in Australia there are some nice people there and that is where i got my interesting American plus Australian accent" Tamalia smiled as she did a circle on the ice as she just got her balence back "So did you always live here or did you move from some where else?"

Hyeori giggle at the girl, she was sure interesting especially about her half American and half Australian accent. "I've never been to Australia" She shrugged. She couldn't imagine her self living in a place that never snow. There were lots of snows in Seoul and the snow used to fall heavily from the sky covering the whole northern part of south korea. Hyeori then shook her head when the girl asked her if she always live in New Zealand. "I was born in South Korea and I live there" She giggle "But somehow my appa (father) sent me here" She skated to the middle of the pond and made the waltz jump then back to the girl. "I prefer being homeschooled tho" She giggle.
"So what house are you in again?" She asked nicely.

Tamalia sighed "Gryffindor" She trailed off "I dont really like it there it boring and theres so much red, all the people there usually keep to themselves and im fine with that i just wish some one would talk to me once, or atleast i wish soe of my friends were with me" Tamalia skated to the edge of the frozen pond and sat down taking off her skates
"My feet are starting to hurt since it has been a while, what house are you in?"

Hyeori giggle at the girl "I'm sure you'll be fine there" She smiled as she skate back following her. "Hufflepuff, worse than Gryffindor" She nudge her playfully and skate back to the middle of the pond and did her lay back spin "I loooooooooooove skaaaaaating!" She shouted and laugh. "I might kill my self if I can't skate at least twice a week. Ughh!!! Twice a week!? That's too little!" Hyeori groaned as she looked down to her skates. The pond wasn't a good place for skating especially when they didn't have zamboni which made the surface of the ice, rough.

Tamalia laughed as the girl called out to no-one towards the left some trees lost the snow they had from the sound which made Tamalia laugh louder "Im sure Huffelpuff is easy since most Hufflepuffs are meant to be nice right?" Tamalia said as she slowly got control over her laughing fit "Hey on Thursday im pretty sure we have defense against the dark arts its going to be fun" Tamalia excliamed as she quickly grabbed a root of a tree as she was slowly slipping onto the ice and she didnt want her butt freezing on her she slightly giggled at the thought

Hyeori wasn't sure why she was sorted into Hufflepuff, she was ambitious and she wasn't that nice either but... That was what she thought. "Believe me, I'm not that nice" She giggle as she did a three-turn and then back to the girl. "I'm Kim Hyeori by the way" She bowed at the girl showing a respect at her. She was told by her father that she should always bow to other people. She wasn't sure if the girl liked it but she was still going to bow. "Hmmmm I wish winter's longer" She spread her hands to the air and spun.

"Well everyone has a mean side but some people keep that mean side deep down inside them because they dont what to hurt others" Tamalia said as she picked a leaf off a short shrub thoughtfully, she was sure she looked like someone that seems to zone out alot as she tends to do "Anyway in not sure if i told you my name" Tamalia thought for a minute "No i dont think i have, well introductions then, my name is Tamalia Rose Kaster" Tamalia said as the girl bowed telling Tamalia her name, Tamalia didn’t mind her bowing as she has had some experience with Japanese customs and she figured south Korea and Japan customs would be similar "Do you have any friends in Hufflepuff?" Tamalia asked as she let the leaf go and it blow away in the wind twirling around as it did so.

Hyeori listen to the girl speaking and smiled at her. "Well... I'm kinda mean err I don't know why I was sorted into Hufflepuff I'm sure there's a mistake there" She laugh as she spun her self and jumped trying to break the ice but it was too thick. "Sweet so can I call you Tamalia or Rose? Or Kaster?" She smiled as she skated toward the girl. "Friends? Well maybe?" She giggle, she wasn't sure if she could call them friends or not but Hyeori was a new girl and she knew nobody there, she didn't live in New Zealand and she didn't know anyone who lived there until she got herself into Hogwarts.

"Choose any i dont mind, i have been called Kaster and Rose before so it doesnt really matter to me" Tamalia got up again and started to skate "same here, i only knew my family when i moved to New Zealand, then when i came here i discovered an old Frenemy" Tamalia smiled slightly at the thought of the first day she came and Nadia found her, she skated around the pond, finding a weak spot "Look at that, hope it doesnt crack" Tamalia said as she skated past it carefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back