Joe's a Larry. :( :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Walker

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
:D Hiii Guys,

So Joe keeps starting rp's then never finishes them.

I could do with a load of friends/crushes/enemies for Joe, just so I can keep his rp's up as he has been lacking recently.

famous_1_dec_2007.jpg

Joe's a really sweet kid, and can be quite cute aswell. He had a tough start to life so is fairly strong mentally. However he is almost too nice as he is quite an easy target if someone was going to pick on him. Joe's also very small in size which makes him vulnerable.

Friends.

Joe can be friends with pretty much anyone if you want them to be. :)

Crushes.

This could just be Joe and a girl flirting with each other.

OR

It could be a relationship for the two.

Joe isn't looking for finals yet. - Too young.

Enemies.

As likeable as Joe is, it's the bullies that don't like him. A few people to push him around a bit, get on his nerves would be cool.

Thanks Guys. :)

How bout Dymetris Kozlov as a roommate? He doesn't have any male friends, I'm quick to offer him :)

I have two characters that can plot with Joe,
firstly I have gryffindor third year Briar Rowan, who is wild, and basically lives outside. loves any form of physical activity mainly running and flying

also i have Tara sitara, she is a first year puff, who loves art and drawing, she comes from india, and i cant think of much else to say.

Haha i can remember when Joe was a first year :tut:

I think its about time Logan and Joe made friends. Seeing as Lily is an ex to them both they have nothing to hate each other about now

Lukyan - Joe's only 12 so I think he may be a bit young to have a 27 year old room-mate.

Morgan - Briar Rowan sounds good to me - Joe also loves flying. - So they could practice together. :)

Laura - Yeah, they do need to make friends. - That was years ago now. Haha. So yep. :)

Laura - Could you start it please? Thankssss. :D

Sasha - Yess sounds good to me. :) Shall I start?

Joe Walker said:
Sasha - Yess sounds good to me. :) Shall I start?
Yes, please. ^_^

Joe Walker said:
Lukyan - Joe's only 12 so I think he may be a bit young to have a 27 year old room-mate.
Met for Dymetris Kozlov not Lukyan >_< Hope that make sense?

Well I have a thrid year Gryffindor, I got him off someone because they couldnt handler him and now I am trying to get into his character and since they are in the same year and stuff I am sure they would have met, somewhere :p

Noboru Hiroto
All I know is he is artistic and shy, quite shy. I am thinking they could be friends and Joe help him out of his shell, he has to be in Gryffindor for something am I right? ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back