Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
14 1/2" Knotted Dogwood Meteorite Dust Flexible
Full Name: Jocelynn Moors( pronounced like Moore/more not mores or morse)
Date of Birth: February 23rd, 2033
Current Age: 11
Basic Appearance: Dark brown hair sometimes seems to have blonde highlights and bright blue eyes.
Personality: Sweet personality, often too trusting of those around her. She is carefree and often doesn't pay attention to things going on around her. She's the type of person who is there one minute and the next gone, always moving on to the next thing. Never able to sit still for very long. Jocelynn is really big into gymnastics and dance, both really fit her personality giving her an outlet for her excessive energy.
Aesthetic: Pinterest | JM
Family:
Father: Robert Moors. Works as a Herbologist. He spends his time growing a number of magical plants in the garden behind his house. Lives in a magical community - so no problem with muggles sneaking in to look at the weird plants. He likes to hike and often go out and looks for various plants on his hikes. He likes to try to follow old recipes, mostly from Chinese Herbologists for various healing and soothing medicines.
Mother: Joanna Possible Moors
Sister: Calls her sister Sissy
Brother: Much younger brother.

Pets: She has an owl she'll be bringing to Hogwarts with her.
Area of Residence:perth, Australia.
Blood Status:Mixed Blood
Heritage: Distant family comes from European and Native backgrounds but she would completely identify as Australian.
Special Abilities: She can put both legs behind her head, although that might change as she gets older!
Interests or Hobbies: She loves gymnastics and dancing.
Additional Skills: She's a great runner and would be make an excellent addition to a track team.
Strengths: She's like a bullet when she runs and always very kind to others.
Weaknesses: She puts too much trust on others, even when she firsts meets a person.
Describe your character in three words: Lightening. Charismatic.Devoted.
Favorite place to be: The balance beam!
Friends: She has a lot of friends from dance and gymnastics. She also has friends from people her parents are friends with, their children.
Hogwarts House:
Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions: Like most, she hopes to do well and impress her parents with her grades at school. She can be quick to learn things and she hopes it'll be the same for school.
Best school subjects: n/a
Worst school subjects: n/a
Extracurricular Activities: She might be interested in Quidditch when she is older. She also might join the Wild Patch.
Graduation: 2051...?
Current Job: N/A
Plans for your future: n/a
Your Patronus: I would imagine her patronus to be a dog, probably a yellow lab or a golden lab. Friendly and high energy.
Your Patronus memory: N/A
Your Boggart: Hmmmm.....
Your Animagus: A dog?
Mirror of Erised: She sees herself surrounded by friends and family as she celebrates winning some prize, Olympic gold perhaps?
A page from your diary:
lQLdlnu.png

Hello Steph!

I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind!

1) How is her relationship with her parents?
2) Does she enjoy being the oldest sibling
3) You've listed her hobbies as gymnastics and dancing, then later said her heart's desire could include winning a gold olympic medal, does this mean that Jocelynn may try to continue to practice gymnastics while at school?
4) Does she feel she might be limited by magic in her pursuit of these things?

Thanks!

Stefan Archer said:
Hello Steph!

I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind!

1) How is her relationship with her parents?
2) Does she enjoy being the oldest sibling
3) You've listed her hobbies as gymnastics and dancing, then later said her heart's desire could include winning a gold olympic medal, does this mean that Jocelynn may try to continue to practice gymnastics while at school?
4) Does she feel she might be limited by magic in her pursuit of these things?

Thanks!
Hey Emzies!

1. Jocelynn loves her parents deeply. More her father than her mother. Mum is the strict parent and her father has more of a similar personality to Jocelynn, that's more free. Although, her father is not much of a talker, so that also is good for Jocelynn as she talks tooooo much. Her mother tries to be there for Jocelynn, but I think Jocelynn's younger sister gets on better with their mum.

2. I think she does. She's strong and is courageous. Which I think makes her a good older sibling, someone that is brave and honest can be a good role model for her siblings. I think she also doesn't think of herself as older in the way most older siblings do, thinking they have some power over their siblings by being older. For her, she's always had a sister as long as she can remember, as she can't remember the time before her sister was born. It never occurred to her that being older is different than being younger. That'll change for her now, she's going to school first as the eldest, she'll meet others with siblings and hear what they have to say about being the eldest/younger child. Her relationship with her sister might just change from this upcoming school year of being apart. Good question:)

3. I believe Jocelynn doesn't know what she wants. I see her following her father's footsteps and falling in love with Herbology and having a career with that. For her, she wants to be famous, wants to be popular and would die to be on the Olympic team. She might continue it, but being at school would hold her back, she wouldn't have access to a teacher so she might leave school to be home schooled at some point if she really wants to follow that dream, but I don't see that happening once she's taken a class in Herbology.

4. ^. Yea, magic and having to attend a magic school will certainly cause problems with seeing that big life dream come true. But I also think as she grows that her life's dream could change and most certainly will. We all start off wanting to be the best at something before realizing maybe it's actually something else that we can be the best at.

I hope I answered your questions well enough and it's for sure given me some things to think about :
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back