Joannaleigh Sparks

Joannaleigh Sparks

Full Name: Joannaleigh Ebony Sparks
- Birth Date: 11th July 1989
- Current Age: 30
- Basic Appearance: Brown curly fair long hair, Quite small, not too chubby but not skinny.
- Parents: Allison and Multi Puckle.
- Siblings, if any: Barbara Tillie Puckle, Klaus Greggory Puckle and Carter Terrie Puckle.
- Pets, if any: A owl called Leafley and a dog called Sparky.
- Area of Residence: London, but was born in Glasgow Scotland.
- Blood status: Muggle-born.

- What is their patronus?: My patronus is a Squirell.
- What would their Boggart be? Spiders.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A Tiger.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? My life the way it is, im happy with it.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day i got my Hogwarts letter, i hadnt been expecting it being a muggle anall.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear Diary,

So i came home from work today to find Dumbledeve and Ellie looking all excited and Simon sulking on the couch. Ellies LETTER FROM HOGWARTS came. I was as excited as her, remebering when i got my letter. Shes all excited ad jumping up and down and everything, its amazing, im soo happy for her :), anyway im away to make dinner, Roast chicken with roast potatoes and carrots and gravvy with pumpkin pie for after, served with some deliciously chilled orange juice, mmmmmmmmmmm.

Jo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back