Joannaleigh Sparks - Sig and Avatar[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joannaleigh Sparks

Hi could i have a signature and avatar please ?:)

Character Name: Joannaleigh Sparks
Image(s) you want on the banner (person, background, etc):
joannaleigh.jpg
and could i have this as the background please, if its not possible its fine though
bg.jpg

Name of the person you are using: Mariah Carey
Text you want on the banner: My name: Joannaleigh Sparks and You think im tough, but i just never let you see me cry
Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com): Name in: Little Days.alt part of the school section and phrase: Journal, handwritten section all dafont.com
Colors you want on your banner: If you can do the background like ive asked that will be great, but if not a soft fluffy pink bg and baby blue writin of the phrase and silver of the name and border please.
Do you want a House Crest? If yes, which house: No
Size: Medium
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): Can you change her shirt to baby blue please :)

Can you use this picture?
joannaleighavatar.jpg

But can you change her dress to blue and a pink border (same colour of pink as used on sig) and pink writin of Jo Sparks in same font as sig ?

ISorry for being so specific, ill pay extra :)

Jo :)

Hi this is Ellie posting on behalf of Joannaleigh, sorry she forgot to say, its for Sophia :)

Ok, here is the banner.

etzhgz.jpg

As always I can change or alter anything.

As for your avatar, I have a few issues. To change the color of the dress would be extremely difficult to get right. I can try, but I cannot promise it will come out looking good.

Also, your character's first name is very long. This makes for a problem when putting it on an avatar, as they are very small. The font you have picked is very elongated, and I have a feeling to fit it on the avatar it would not be legible.

Thats brilliant, i love it, thank you soo much :):D

As for the avatar, its fine if you just put Jo on it :)
And dont bother about the dress if it will be to much hassle, could you use this picture instead ?:)And just use wichever of those fonts as you think will be best :)
joannaleigh2222.jpg

Thanks alot, ill put the money into your Gringotts acount now :)

Jo :)

How about this for your avatar?

zxjz9t.jpg

As always I can change or alter anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back