Jezreel Miller

Jezreel Miller

Name: Jezreel Rebekah Miller

Birthdate (please pay attention to this, remembering to check the year at the top of the page as reference to how old your character would be):
--March 3, 2008

*Blood Status (if pure, then you must contact Sophia Stark about being added to a pureblood family tree; since all purebloods are related in one way or another):
--Half-blood

Hair (color, length etc.):
--Dark brown, about shoulder length...a little longer, somewhere between wavy and curly

Eyes (color, interesting feature/shape about them etc.):
--bright green...i mean bright

History:
--Grew up in a house where magic was pretty much an everyday occurence even though my dad is a Muggle. He actually finds it fascinating that my mother and I can do magic and has come to rely on mom's ability to conjure things from thin air. When I was little I was always teased because my mother dressed "abnormally" and as a result I come across as really shy but you can ask the two boys that ended up in that tree when I was 8 whether I'm afraid to stnd up for myself. I am very proud of being a witch and even prouder of my mother's connection with Gryffindor House and their Quidditch team. I am a huge fan of the Holyhead Harpies and would like nothing more than to be a player with them some day but I still have some practicing to do with my flying (not to mention the major step of making the House Team). Even though I am shy at first once I get to know you I don't stay that way for long so the only way to really see who I am is to introduce yourself!

Family:
--Well like I said mom was in Gryffindor and was a Beater on their Quidditch team for like 5 years. Now she works at the Ministry of Magic in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. My dad is a Muggle and is a lawyer in Canterbury (that's where we're from). Dad kind of met mom on accident it was kind of funny actually...she was sent on assignment to take care of some kind of enchanted bicycles and ended up having to deal with a lawyer bent on sueing the salesman. That lawyer ended up being my dad and when she told him it was magic that had caused the problem he was instantly interested in finding out more. It started that night with a cup of coffee and ended up in a marriage of amazing proportions. When I was born dad hoped that I would develope my mother's magical skills and was so happy the first day that I made the cat float. Now I'm here at Hogwarts hoping to follow in my mother's footsteps and become and amazing Witch. Oh yea...and mom is expecting another girl soon so I'll have a little sister to teach things to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back