Jessica Tenterfield

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Swishy Maple Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Jessica Tenterfield
tumblr_m1t7ujHXeM1rrhfo7o1_500.gif

First Year Hufflepuff
Jessica is my only character and is lacking on friends. When you first meet her, she is very shy but as soon as you get to know her, she is extremely talkative. She has a problem with Slytherins because she thinks that they are all meanies. Overall, she is the model Hufflepuff. She also loves to help people and get dirty in the mud. You'd normally find her in the library on a normal day because she loves reading books. Her blood status is Muggle-born.

What I need for Jessica:
-Friends (Normally she likes friends that are most alike her. Friends that fight a lot are also good.)
-Enemies (Not everybody has to like Jessica.)
-Frenemies
-Ships for when she is older (This is not until she gets into her third or fourth year.)

Thank you! :wub:
~Kaye

Hey ^_^

I can offer Jasmine Smith

She is a sweet firstie puff as well, and needs some friends. I'm thinking that because they would be sharing a dorm, and would be in the same classes, maybe we should roleplay with them just getting to know each other better?
Jaz is really quiet and shy, so would need Jessica to do most of the talking at first, but after that she would be a really good friend and would value having a close girl friend!

Let me know what you think ^_^

Kate
:hug:

</COLOR>
Yo! I can offer you Lucinda here.

She's a little bit crazy when it comes to meeting new people and gets a bad case of word vomit and says random facts when she' nervous or shy. Once you get past that, she likes books but can still have fun and enjoys adventures. She's nice but not afraid to stand up for herself and other people, often backing the underdog.<COLOR color="#000">​

Hey Kaye ^_^

Well I have Steve here. I haven't developed him much as I've been so busy buut I'm planning on developing him because I lovve him, and I don't even know him that well yet :r

Anyways, Steve is a sweet guy. He loves to play the drums and read. He is very very shy. He doesn't interact much. He loves to play with kids. He was two little sisters at home who he adores. He is very protective and loyal when you become his friend.
Maybe they can start as friends and as they get older maybe things could progress further? I don't mind but maybe we should see how they get on first?

What do you think?

Johanna

Yay, replies! :wub:

Jessica and Jasmine
:woot: Jessica would love her! She doesn't know many Hufflepuffs in her dorm and Jessica can try and get Jasmine out of her shell a bit. I think it's a great idea! Should we plot or just see how it goes?

Jessica and Lucinda
Jessica likes reading too so maybe they would get along somehow. Other than being in the library, they could go adventure somewhere. What do you think?

Jessica and Steve
Awesome idea! As I said to Kate, Jessica could teach him how to socalise more. They'd also be great friends because they'd both be loyal to each other. Any idea for a first meeting?

Hiya! :)

I have Paige Jacobs here, also a Hufflepuff, and she's looking for friends! She's really sweet and friendly, but all the kids at her muggle school thought she was weird, so she's never really had any friends before.

She enjoys being outside doing things and she also loves to bake, but at this stage she'll be willing to do anything to make a friend, and so she'll be trying to introduce herself to everyone right away - meaning she would probably come across Jessica at some point.

Let me know if you think this could work.

Maybe we could have Jasmine, Jessica and Paige all having a dorm chat? Like they've known each other for ages, but are just continuing that friendship??

Hey, hey, hey!! ^_^ Not really good at suggesting my other charries but I'll give it a shot.. xD

I can offer Hanna Mitchelle Freecss and Killua Freecss here, mostly as enemies or just about anything you like... I'm the type who likes to go with the craziest ideas... xD

Well, first off is Kil. He's a Slytherin and yes, he's a BIT mean (in my point of view, anyways)... He's from a family of assassins (and is one himself) and he hates being part of it as he just wanted to be a normal kid. He's a rather cold guy, but he's caring to those he considers as friends... He's just a rather lonely guy with cold eyes and a cold personality at the start but he's kind once you get to know him better (or at least when you try to..) ...

Next up is Mitch. She's Kil's sister, but unlike most of the family members, she was not trained to be an assassin just like her older brothers. Mitch was put in the Hufflepuff house and is most certainly not a happy camper in the said house as she wanted to be a Slytherin like her brother. Mitch is a spoiled girl and is not afraid to show it anytime, although being raised as she was, she is also a rather curious and naive girl by nature...

So, tell me what you think and I'll be happy to work/play/RP with ya!!.. (But I'm still incapable of RPs with these two until next week..)

Steve and Jessica
Sure if they both like books, maybe they meet in the library?

Jessica and Paige and Jasmine
I can see an interesting plot going on here... Since Jessica is a really social person and cares about other's feelings, she can come across Paige and make her feel better. Then Jasmine could meet them in the dorm and act as though they've always been friends?

Jessica and Hanna
Yes! Perfect opportunity for an enemy! Not sure where they'd meet though. What do you think?

Jessica and Killua
How do you think he'll react if Jessica tries to be friends with him? I'm thinking that they could meet somewhere and then Jessica would start talking to him until she finds out that he is a rather cold person? You can change it if you want. Any ideas?

Jessica and Steve
Sure! Would you like to start the thread or should I?

Jessica and Lucinda
Awesome idea! Who would you like to start the thread?

Jessica and Paige and Jasmine
I like this idea on my end, Paige would be grateful for any friends, and she'd be so surprised and happy that someone was actually making an effort to make her feel better.

Jessica and Mitch
Hmmm... How about the Cliffs? Lakefront? Or Lawn? Haha! Hanna doesn't like staying in the Common Room nor the Library.. xD

Jessica and Kil
He'd be rather cold at first, but if he notices that Jessica is trying to make friends with him, he'll lose the coldness gradually... And if Jessica suddenly stops making friends with him, he'd be disappointed with himself, thinking that it's his family's fault for him not being able to make any friends... I was thinking that they could be friends, but the final decision's on you! ^_^

Jessica and Jasmine and Paige
Yayy! Who should start the thread?

Jessica and Hanna
The lawn is fine with me! Would you like me to start it or you?

Jessica and Kil
Hmm... It depends on how their first meeting goes. If it turns out alright, I am more than happy to make them friends!

Jessica and Steve
Sure!

Jessica and Lucinda
Here it is! Sorry about the slight god-mod but I think you still get the idea.

Jessica and Mitch
Can you start it, pretty please???

Jessica and Kil
Sounds like a deal to me... I can start this one if you like... ;)

Jessica/Paige/Jasmine
I'm thinking I should start this one, with Paige moving in and all. Will start working on something and post the link here once it's done. In the dormitory, right?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back