Jerry's first duel

Alex Wester

Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Jerry walked into the dueling chamber feeling rather nervous, He was a first year who had little experience in dueling, He asked loudly, trying to sound calm 'Who wants a duel?'

Min Ha was going to watch some dueling in the dueling chamber when she heard someone said who wants to duel. Min Ha looked for any Professors, but there are non. "I think you should wait for a Professor before dueling." She suggested at the boy who said it. Min Ha took a sit on one of the benches in the chamber and smiled at the boy.

Jerry smiled at the girl 'yeah, probably, so what's your name? I'm Jerry, nice to meet ya' He asked

"I'm Min Ha, nice to met you too." She smiled at the boy named Jerry. "Do you really want to duel? cause if we do it responsibly and fine, we don't ever need a professor." Min Ha stood up from the bench she was sitting on. "Are you ready?... You already know the rules, right?" She asked Jerry while taking out her wand on her hips.

'Yeah...good luck..' He smiled nervously at Min Ha and took out his wand 'You ready?' He asked

Before Jerry bowed, he said 'Good luck Min Ha.'' He walked back to his starting position and raised his wand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back