Jerrod Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
14.5" walnut with essence of vampire blood
-Full Name: Jerrod Darren Green

-Birth Date: June 2nd

-Current Age: 10

-Basic Appearance: blonde hair (usually bleach blonde), blue eyes, average height

-Parents: Dervish Green Sr. and Samaire Green

-Siblings, if any: he has 5 brothers (Dervish Jr., Woody, David, Steven and Nick) and one sister (Angelica) but his five cousins also live with them and they are like siblings (Odette, Anamaria, Stacy, Paul and Jasper).

-Pets, if any: Norwegian Forest Cat, Maine Coone, Barn Owl

-Area of Residence: Sydney

-Blood status: Halfblood

-What would their Patronus be? Pronghorn because of how fast they are

-What would their Boggart be? disappointing his parents

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): Arctic Hare for the same reason

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Himself without his dad telling him what to do all the time

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? His 8th birthday

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear diary,
Nick went off to Hogwarts today. Dad keeps going on about how he hopes Nick will be in Slytherin. It’s getting a bit annoying. We’re waiting for a letter from him to see if he’s settled in. I can’t wait for me and Angelica to go there. It sounds so great.
Anyway, Angelica’s calling me outside. I better go see what she wants.
Jerrod

Heya tintin :D Question time!!

1. What's his animals names?
2. Why does his cousins live with him?
3. What's his personality like?
4. What are his parents like? (age/personality/jobs)
5. Why was his eighth so good?

That's all for now. Back to the IT lesson :p

X Summer X

Hiya Summer

1. What's his animals names?
The cats are called Polo and Draco and the owl is called Beau

2. Why does his cousins live with him?
Their parents died eight years ago and they have nowhere else to live

3. What's his personality like?
He hates everyone and anyone unless they have been introduced to him by a member of his family. He is very unsociable and it's starting to rub of on his sister (who is usually alot kinder to people)

4. What are his parents like? (age/personality/jobs)
Dervish Green-41 (nearly 42), unemployed, can be a bit of a snob but is happy to be kind to people if he needs to be
Samaire Green-39, Unspeakable at the ministry for magic, Much nicer than her husband but loves people who can be snobby as well as the much kinder people who talk to her

5. Why was his eighth so good?
He had the whole family with him and loved having the company. It's very usual that you can get all 14 people in one room.

Back to sitting next to you
Tin tin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back