Jeremiah 'Miah' Raven

Jeremiah Raven

Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
</SIZE>
tumblr_lqlu7el52L1qmxvnjo1_r1_500.gif

In search of new dreams, A love that will last, Within your heart.
You ran into the night you can't be found, But this is your heart
</SIZE>
Character Name
<i>
</i>
Jeremiah's full name:
Jeremiah Taddeo Raven
Reason or meaning of name:
Jeremiah is an Hebrew male name, meaning Gift of God. Taddeo is an Italian male name, meaning Praised, admired, while his last name is Raven, and an English name meaning Dark haired.
Jeremiah's nickname:
Miah.
Reason for nickname:
When he was a boy, his name was shortened to 'Jerry', and he strongly disliked the name. Therefore, he began calling himself Miah in order to avoid such a fate.
Birth date:
Jeremiah was born on the second of April, twenty nineteen.

<SIZE size="50">There's such a sad love, Deep in your eyes, A kind of pale jewel
Pumps through your veins, Can you feel it? Can you feel it?
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"></B>
Physical appearance
<i>
</i>
Weight:
70.4 Kilos
Height:
6'0
Body build:
Jeremiah is quite slim, but has powerful legs from years of running, and found that he liked it. He does not have much in the way of muscle mass because of his vegan diet, however he has powerful legs.
Shape of face:
Jeremiah has a rather long face, with a defined jaw, and centered, large nose. His eyes are deeply set, slightly close together, and bears the plump lips of his mother with a heart-shaped face.
Eye color:
Jeremiah has blue eyes.
Glasses or contacts:
Jeremiah has perfect vision.
Skin tone:
Jeremiah has the pale skin of his father, and burns easily.
Predominant features:
Jeremiah sees his chin as his most predominant feature. He feels it's a bit pokey.
Hair color:
Jeremiah has dark brown hair.
Type of hair:
Jeremiah has thick, slightly wavy hair. He mostly straightens it.
Hairstyle:
Jeremiah has short hair at the sides of his head, with a part most often offset on the side. Sometimes he will have the longer hair on top of his head brushed backwards.
Voice:
Jeremiah has a rather quiet voice, and rarely speaks loudly. He has a weak Italian accent, and finds that it is most akin to New Zealander now. His voice is rough sounding, and he has a tendency to mumble his words and speak very quietly. And can be difficult to understand him at times.
Physical disabilities:
Jeremiah has no disabilities.
Usual fashion of dress:
Jeremiah does not often spend too much time on his appearance. He likes to look nice and presentable, but does not go out of his way to be overly formal.
Playby:
Gaspard Ulliel

Every thrill is gone. Wasn't too much fun at all.
Summer evening breezes blew, Drawing voices deep from you
<i>
</i>
Personality
<i>
</i>
Good personality traits:
Jeremiah is very honest, and regardless of what he thinks of someone, he cannot leave someone in danger knowingly.
Bad personality traits:
Jeremiah is very blunt, sarcastic, and has a tendency towards stirring others. He has flexible loyalty, only truly being loyal to people that he sees as family. He has a certain level of self-importance and will often put his own needs first, and is very spiteful. He has a tendency towards holding grudges, and holding first-impressions to a high degree. He can be very serious when it comes to repairing damage done to a relationship - unfortunately, he believes in an eye for an eye. He tends to be reckless, impulsive, and rarely thinks plans through. It can be said he has a hero-complex.
Most common mood:
Jeremiah is often shy.
Sense of humour:
Jeremiah has a broad sense of humour, and will often find puns, and wit the most humourous, over jokes. He enjoys self-deprecating humour and deep sarcasm as well.
Jeremiah's greatest joy in life:
Jeremiah enjoys playing the violin.
Jeremiah's greatest fear:
Jeremiah is arachnophobic, with him fearing spiders more than scorpians - but scorpians still make him extremely nervous and uncomfortable.
Why?
There is no reason for this that he can think of. He simply fears them.
Jeremiah is most at ease when:
When he is with good friends or family.
Most ill at ease when:
When he is in crowds of people he doesn't know.
Enraged when:
Jeremiah is enraged only when he is in a heated argument with another. He does not anger easily.
Priorities:
Jeremiah's priorities lie with his children and himself.
Jeremiah's soft spot:
Jeremiah's soft spot are his children.
Greatest strength:
Jeremiah is very self-assured.
Greatest weakness:
Jeremiah can be very spiteful.

I'll paint you mornings of gold. I'll spin you Valentine evenings.
Led by your beating heart, What a year and what a night
<i>
</i>
Goals
<i>
</i>
Drives and motivations:
-
Immediate goals:
-
Long term goals:
-
How the character plans to accomplish these goals:
-
How other characters will be affected:
-

Though we're strangers 'til now, We're choosing the path
What terrifying final sights Put out your beating heart
<i>
</i>
Past
<i>
</i>
Hometown:
Florence, Italy.
Type of childhood:
Jeremiah had a privileged early childhood. He was the seventh child born, and the fifth son to his parents. He came from a patriarchal family, and so was treated quite well. He was a pampered child, given everything he wanted and never having to wait too long to get what he desired. He later decided, after starting to show signs of magic, that he wanted to attend a magical school like his sister before him. The two were playmates, and so he entered Hogwarts New Zealand at age eleven. His time at the school was filled with making friends, many of which were not favoured by his family, and making many, many enemies. Among them were Liam Nightray, and Conan Edogawa. The three teens had a fearsome rivalry, and he frequently had fights with both of them. He overcame his fears in seventh year, however, and rescued Conan Edogawa from the Barely Mansion, and the two seemed to be on their way to becoming friends. Until Conan found out that Jeremiah had impregnated his twin sister, Ai Edogawa. His relationship with Liam Nightray further deteriorated when he and Ai broke up, and he dated Liam's cousin Arianna, whom also fell pregnant that year. Jeremiah became a father to three children shortly after graduation.
Pets:
A black raven, named Rino.
First memory:
-
Most important childhood memory:
-
Why:
-
Education:
Jeremiah attended Hogwarts New Zealand from first to seventh year, in the house of Gryffindor.

I'll leave my love, Between the stars.
The night was all you had, You ran into the night from all you had
<i>
</i>
Present
<i>
</i>
Current location:
Jeremiah is currently living at the Nightray Manor in New Forest, Hampshire, Southern England.
Currently living with:
The entire Nightray family, including Liam Nightray, his girlfriend, Arianna Nightray, his ex-girlfriend Ai Edogawa, and his three children to both girls, Jai Edogawa-Raven, Felicita Nightray-Raven, and Artemisa Nightray-Raven.
Jeremiah is currently a full-time father.

As the pain sweeps through, Makes no sense for you.
If you had your gun would you shoot it at the sky? Why? To see where it would fall
<i>
</i>
Favourites
<i>
</i>
Colour:
Jeremiah likes the colour orange for no apparent reason beyond it's nice.
Least favourite colour:
He doesn't like most shades of green.
Music:
Jeremiah has a wide appreciation for most music.
Food:
Jeremiah is a vegan, and is very careful with what he eats because of this.
Literature:
Jeremiah is not much of a reader. However, he has an appreciation for history books.
Form of entertainment:
Drinking, playing with his children, and plays the violin.
Mode of transportation:
Apparation, port key, and occasionally private vehicle or walking.
Most prized possession:
Jeremiah values his violin deeply, moreso than his wand.

Every thrill is gone. Wasn't too much fun at all
Oh will you come down at all? If you had your gun would you shoot it at the sky?
<i>
</i>
Habits
<i>
</i>
Plays a musical instrument?
Jeremiah plays the violin regularly.
Plays a sport?
Merlin, no.
How would Jeremiah spend a rainy day:
Sleeping.
Nervous tics:
Jeremiah smiles when nervous.
Usual body posture:
Jeremiah has good posture.

But I'll be there for you-ou-ou, As the world falls down.
Why? To see where your bullet would fall, Oh will you come down at all?
<i>
</i>
Traits
<i>
</i>
Optimist, Realist or pessimist?
Jeremiah is a sarcastic optimist.
Introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert.
Daredevil or cautious?
Daredevil.
Logical or emotional?
Jeremiah is emotional.
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?
Jeremiah is methodical and neat.
Prefers working or relaxing?
Relaxing.
Confident or unsure?
Confident.
Animal lover?
No. However, he does have a black raven as a pet.

Falling in love, As the world falls down
Pumps through your veins, Can you feel it? Can you feel it?
<i>
</i>
Self-perception
<i>
</i>
<B>How Jeremiah feels about himself:
Jeremiah is very confident in himself.
One word Jeremiah would use to describe himself:
Stupid.
What does Jeremiah consider his best personality trait?
His confidence.
What does Jeremiah consider his worst personality trait?
His recklessness.
What does Jeremiah consider his best physical characteristic?
His hands.
What does Jeremiah consider his worst physical characteristic?
His nose.
How does Jeremiah think others perceive him?:
As a reckless, talkative b@stard.
Coding ; Done by Tenilee
Lyrics ; David Bowie - As The World Falls Down
& Bastille - Lauren Palmer

</SIZE>
tumblr_mdekcfyeAS1rgfl3wo1_500.gif

Really I'm so thankful for the people I meet
Found yourself a path upon the ground,

</B></SIZE>
Family
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">
<B>Mother:
Emiliana Vittori Raven
Relationship with her:
TO COME
Father:
Affonso Raven
Relationship with him:
TO COME
Siblings:
Amanda Giusto, Alessio Vittori, Cirino Raven, Basilio Raven, Gabrian Raven, Grace Raven, Dante Vittori, Giuliano Raven, Arturo Raven, Izabella Raven, and Wilfred Raven.
Relationship with them:
TO COME
Other important family members:
His uncle, Niccolo Milani. Niccolo changed his name to his mother's last name after marrying a half-blood. They have two children so far, a little boy named Castello 'Cas' Milani, and another boy, Ilario 'Rio' Milani. They are currently two years old.
Affonso was an only child.
Emiliana had another brother, Luca Vittori, however, Luca, his wife, and their five children all perished in a fire many years ago. He had a good relationship with his uncle, though it was rather strained.
Emiliana had a third brother, Giovanni Vittori. He is currently deceased, however, had been married and has three children, Iacopo Vittori, Tommaso Vittori, and Adalina Bertonelli. Jeremiah has a mutual hatred of his cousins, and his deceased uncle.
Amanda Giusto married Alfredo Giusto. They have two children together so far, Casimiro Giusto and Elia Giusto. Amanda is deceased. Jeremiah has no contact with Alfredo and his nephews.
His brother, Cirino Raven is currently engaged to Abbigale Hayes, who has two children to a previous marriage, Nathanial Hayes-Magonus and Emily Hayes-Magonus.
His brother, Basilio Raven is currently betrothed to Keira Kendall-White. Jeremiah has heard nothing but terrible things about Keira, and hopes that this engagement falls through.
His brother, Gabrian Raven, is currently engaged to Danielle Howard. He has never met Danielle, and seeing that she and Gabrian get along so well, he doubts he would enjoy her company all that much.
Jeremiah has four children. Jai Edogawa-Raven lives with his mother, Ai Edogawa. His twin daughters, Felicita and Artemisa Nightray-Raven, live with him and their mother, Arianna Nightray. His fourth and youngest children, Sawyer, is one he does not know about. He lives with his mother, Celeste Hayes, and her husband, Austiin Hayes.
His brother, Giuliano Raven, is currently betrothed to Paisley Hayes-Smith. Jeremiah has not met Paisley.

<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back