OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
``lights, camera, it's Jennifer!
JENNIFER LYDIA WILKONSON started posing for the cameras
and all the people went wild. it has been THIRTEEN movie
hits already and she's still going. of course, she was
seen partying with the SECOND YEARS and HUFFLEPUFFS by the paparazzi.

{ pocket full of believers
INSEPARABLE GUY stay here shadows want to catch me when we go then we go together
INSEPARABLE GIRL you are everything that I am and everything that's flowing through
BEST FRIENDS we will always support each other no matter where we're heading to
CHILDHOOD FRIENDS no matter how deep I don't want to be alone there let us go now
PARTNERS IN CRIME together into the night I hear when you're quietly screaming
CLOSE FRIENDS sensing every breathe you take even when fate will tear us apart
AVERAGE FRIENDS No matter what comes after that and that's what we'll share
PARTY FRIENDS I don't want to be alone there let’s go together into the night
ENEMY TURNED FRIEND some point it'll be time let’s go together into the night
SECRET FRIEND into the night, sometime, into the night and only with you together
FAKE FRIEND hold me; else I'll be drifting alone in the night take me along and hold me
ACQUAINTANCES else I'll be drifting alone in the night you are everything that I am and true
CLASSMATES I think we have an emergency if you thought I would breathe then you were wrong
SCHOOLMATES because I won't stop holding on. so are you listening? So are you watching me now?

{{ for always and forever
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS empty streets I follow every breath into the night the wind so cold
POSSIBLE FUTURE the sun is frozen the world has lost its light I carry your picture deep in me
ONE SIDED CRUSH back to you over 1000 seas back to us don’t lose your trust and your belief
MUTUAL CRUSH we have to go 1000 oceans wide 1000 dark years when time has died
FLIRTING we have to go 1000 oceans wide 1000 times against an endless tide again
PHYSICAL ATTRACTION I know somewhere we'll find a little place for you and me
FORBIDDEN it all turned out a different way can't feel the pulse in our veins so
ON AND OFF so weak today we'll let our heartbeat guide us through the dark
CURRENT we'll be free to live our life there's nothing and no one we'll miss
PAST IN GOOD TERMS one day we'll look back with no regrets 1000 oceans
PAST IN BAD TERMS 1000 endless years have died 1000 oceans wide all over
FINAL please don't drift away from me we have to go through
FLING 1000 dark years when time has died 1000 stars are passing by then we’ll be
ONE NIGHT STAND in me, it’s starting to get cold how long can we still be here together
SECRET ADMIRER stay here shadows want to catch me when we go then we can go together
FLEETING GLANCES you are everything that I am and everything that's flowing trough my veins

{{ pretty handsome awkward
TOLERABLE you are what I don't want to be you rather are dead than being Bill so you too you
ANNOYANCE no need to thank me I got no idea what it is what makes me sick with you here
AVOIDANCE damn butthead do not take it personal I don't talk such sh1t like you do no
IGNORANCE I don't go for the same bands like you do that is okay with me but do
JEALOUSY please let’s keep on to not staying friends I prefer that we don't like
LOVE/HATE never had the same opinion is better to brown-nose each other
FRIENDLY RIVALS it’s also okay with you isn't it without guys like you and me
FRIEND TURNED ENEMY it would be a humdrum I have to see you every day
DISLIKE you’re the coolest among the idiots rivet chains and tattoo that mom said
GRUDGE in return you wear daddy's long johns I don't wear such sh1t like you nor girls
RIVALS that is okay with me but do me this one favor let us keep on to not staying friends
HATRED I prefer that we do not like each other never have the same opinion is better than another
HARDCORE HATE it’s also okay with you isn't it without guys like you and me it would be so humdrum

{{ keeping my faith in you
RESPECTS if you thought I'd breathe then you were wrong because I won't stop holding on
FEARS this is an emergency so are you listening? And I can't pretend that I don't see this
TRUSTS it’s really not your fault and no one cares to talk about it to talk about it now
MIXED FEELINGS I did see love die way too many times when it deserved to be alive
CONFUSION when you deserved to be alive so give up every chance you get just
BROTHER/SISTER Just to feel new again I think we have an emergency I think
COUSIN and you do your best to show me love but you don't know what love is
ROLE MODEL so are you listening? So are you watching me? I can’t pretend that I
MENTOR it's really not your fault and no one cares to talk about it to talk about it cause
OTHERS [SPECIFY] I've seen love die way too many times when it deserved to be alive I’ve

``it's a wrap!

sobtw9.jpg

{{devin johann krause!
oh baby boy, you give me chills. eighteen big movie hits
and it's all just beginning. seniors and imports look up to
you like you're some kind of god.

INSEPARABLE GUY stay here shadows want to catch me when we go then we go together
PARTY FRIENDS I don't want to be alone there let’s go together into the night
CLASSMATES I think we have an emergency if you thought I would breathe then you were wrong
SECRET ADMIRER stay here shadows want to catch me when we go then we can go together
FLEETING GLANCES you are everything that I am and everything that's flowing trough my veins
TRUSTS it’s really not your fault and no one cares to talk about it to talk about it now
MIXED FEELINGS I did see love die way too many times when it deserved to be alive

dean says: "oh so awesome!"
kelly says: "goddamn hott!"

Code:
[img]100x100_icon_url_here[/img]
[font=georgia] [big][big][color=gray]{{[color=STEELBLUEforboysHOTPINKforgirls][b]first [/color][color=grey]middle[/color] l[color=STEELBLUEforboysHOTPINKforgirls]astname[/color][I]![/I][/b][/color][/big][/big][/font][small][color=gray]oh baby [b]boy/girl[/b], you give me chills. [b]ageinwords[/b] big movie hits
and it's all just beginning. [b]year[/b] and [b]house[/b] look up to
you like you're some kind of god.[/color][/small][font=Verdana] [small][color=gray]
relationships here
[/color][/small][/font][size=0][font=Verdana][color=gray]
yourcharrie says: "what ever they think of jennifer"
jennifer says: "leave blank unless ive posted in your relatioinships"
[/color][/font][/size]

i did not make this plot and i do not claim to​
<i>
</i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back