Jemma Lape

jemmabio.png

T H E B A S I C S;

N A M E:
Jemma-Mai Lape.
A G E: 12 years old.
H O M E T O W N: California, America.
B L O O D S T A T U S: Unknown.
W A N D: Walnut, 12 and 3/4 inch, dragon heartstring.
H O G W A R T S H O U S E:Sytherin.

A P P E A R A N C E;

H A I R:
Long, beautiful long hair. Usually kept down, and has a slightly messy look to it.
E Y E S: Deep green eyes.
H E I G H T: Jemma is tall for her age, 5"5.
B U I L D: She is quite thin.
S T Y L E: Jemma has an odd dress sense. It changes quite a lot. She is into dark dresses, bright tights and heals at the moment.
O T H E R: At first glance, she appears different and out of place.

H E R: (P A S T)
Jemma was brought up by her death eater aunt, as both her parents were murdered, by other death eaters for refusing to join them. Jemma was never told the truth, only that her parent betrayed their lord, and they payed the price.
H E R: (P R E S E N T)
Jemma keeps to herself, she has few friends, mainly because of her odd appearence. People judge her a lot, but she doesnt notice. She is an interesting person, and has a lot of stories to tell, if only someone would listen.
H E R: (F U T U R E)
Jemma is a bright girl, cleverer than her peers, she is bound to get somewhere in the wizarding world.
H E R: (F A M I L Y)
Jemma only has her aunt, but she has a bad feeling about her, and doesnt trust her at all. She stays at Hogwarts for every holiday except summer, where she is forced to return to her home in California. She does her best to stay out of her aunts way. Her aunt is the only person who scares Jemma.
T H E R E S T:

Deep down, Jemma wants some friends, she wants to be known as Jemma Lape, not 'the quiet, freaky girl'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back