Jellybaby?!

Kieran Adam Boneheart

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Beech Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Pixie Hair
Kieran Adam Boneheart was pleased to be back at Hogwarts New Zealand. It had been nice to spend time with his family, his little sister specifically, and his parents. It was nice to travel around, spending time on foreign beaches with his twin sister. He had wanted to go back to Australia to hunt for dropbears again, but his parents felt he was 'obsessed'. He was so not obsessed. They totally existed. He was even prepared to ask the Care of Magical Creatures professor. He smiled as he thought about his plans and threw a jelly baby into his mouth. They were so amazing. The Slytherin was heading to the cliffs, to meet with Kelsey. He was unsure why she picked that area, or if he was even remembering it right. He was pretty sure she said the cliffs. If she didn't... well, he'd just walk back down and begin to look for her again. It was as simple as that, really. He sighed happily and looked up at the cliffs from where he stood. Suddenly, he really hoped that she was there - because that was a rather long walk, or climb, which ever. With a determined face, Kieran rolled up his sleeves, packed his bag of jelly babies into his pocket, and began to climb the cliffs. It was not as long as he had first thought, getting up there in just a few minutes. He stretched, yawned and continued to look for yellow robes.

It was around midday, so Kieran tilted his head to the side like a confused puppy when he saw someone else on the cliffs. This was surprising. He had expected the Hufflepuff robes to be Kelsey -but they so obviously weren't. They belonged to a boy. Perhaps he knew where Kelsey was?! Kieran skipped up to him and grinned. "Hi-" he cut himself off when he had a good look at the guy. Was he... crying? Kieran's grin fell and he knelt beside the guy. What was he supposed to do? He could not leave someone like this. He gasped as an idea hit him. He reached into his Slytherin robes and retrieved a bag of jelly babies. They were the best. He presented the bag proudly to the boy. "I'm Pop- sorry, I'm Kieran Boneheart," he gushed, trying to lighten the mood. "I was expecting my sister, she's in Hufflepuff too. I forgot you weren't her for a sec there!" he elbowed the guy playfully. "Anyway, have a jelly baby, they're really nice. They're mostly yellow - because that's the best flavour I think. It reminds me of my hair?" he gestured to his blonde hair loosely. "Are you okay? Do you need a hug? What about water,I can accio some water or something. I have water in my dorm just in case I'm thirsty, so I can get that if you want." Even though he had yet to give his fellow student a second the react to anything he had just said, Kieran sat side-by-side with him anyway and rubbed his back. "You should have more jelly babies, they make everything better." To prove his point, Kieran grabbed a yellow one and popped it into his mouth. Between chews, he continued, "See? Everything's better!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back