os8kch.jpg

</B></SIZE></COLOR></B>
All About Maite :​

Name: Jean Maite Sicily Cross
Nickname: Maite
Birthdate: July 21 (whatever year)
Hometown: Wellington New Zealand
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Interests and Hobbies: Socialize with others often leaving her children at home.
Skills: being the major trouble maker of the family making her kids really annoyed at her
Strength: Her kids
Weakness: Her kids, as well

Appearance :
<i>
</i>

Eyes: caramel (original) sometimes you could see her having different eye colors (with the help of contacts)
Hair: Blond but made it with a highlight of brown
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 100 pounds, slender. Her body was young for her age.
Fashion sense: Maite has a very wild fashion sense. Her kids often yeels her for being a "wild dresser". She loves to mixed clothes with different accessories which made her a "center of distraction"

Personality :​

In three words: A wild mom
How she acts: Her kids inherited her strange acts. She's a trouble-maker even in her age. She is the naughty one of the family. Her kids are those who discipline her.

Family :​
<i>
</i>

Her husband : Maite was married once to a bad boy whom she really love.After a year she had Kenzington. When Kenzington was a year old, Maite got pregnant but her husband left her before Double was born, leaving Maite, Kenzi and Double behind.

Her Kids: It was not easy for Maite to be a single mother. Thus, she tried her best to be a good mother as possible. For her children, she wasn't a responsible mom but she knows it herself that she loves them very much.

Mother and kids: Having 2 troublesome kids and a troublemaker mom doesn't make a good picture of a happy family but for Maite it's their way to bond and be happy.

Being A Single Mom: She was oftenly dating someone who's younger than her.She was careless and clumsy and always forget to pick up Double and Kenzi after school.

<B><SIZE size="150">That WAS Maite​
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="#CC0066"><B> Maite For A Change

Kenzi and Double left her behind. Maybe they got sick of her.Reality slapped her hard and she woke up. Unfortunately she woke up without a family. Now, Maite was determined to change. She wants her children back and was trying to find a decent job to start again. She dumped her 20 year-old boyfriend and promised herself to be a responsible citizen - if not mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back