Jealous much?

Bella Matthias

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
The Lakefront. Isabella White's favorite place to be. She wasn't entirely sure about why she loved it so much, but she guessed it was something to do with lazing in the sun, propped up against a tree, watching the small ripples in the water created by who-knows-what.
And that was exactly what she was doing today. Spring time in New Zealand usually meant sun and the beautiful chirps of mother birds looking after their babies. Feeling like reading a book in the cool dungeon of the Slytherin Common Room would be a waste the sunshine, so she had slowly made her way over towards the lake, carefully choosing to rest a huge tree, but which still was being hit by the sun.
The book that she had brought with her lay neatly next to Bella's body, as she stretched out and soaked up the warm sun rays that were beaming onto her. She closed her eyes and breathed in a content breath, before slowly letting it out and opening her eyes, completely relaxed.

The sun always was refreshing after being cooped up inside for a while. Though Eleona did have the slightest feeling that her good mood would be ruined by something, or rather, someone. This was even more of a shame due to her unfortunate family circumstances...
Water ripples came to the edge of the lake and splashed ever so slightly onto the ridge; it gave a calm surrounding that, in a sense, was so comforting to the third year. Currently she had been just walking around, not exactly with a destination in mind, but also not just wandering aimlessly. She had much more common sense then to just loiter somewhere. Though it seemed there was nothing to do on the grounds that day.
It was a long while until Eleona saw someone in the distance, and her face lit up ever so slightly. But, as she got closer to the girl lying down, her face drooped. Of course this had to happen on the one day she was happy.. Silently, but not smoothly, she tried to sneak past the slytherin. And yet she knew her attempt would fail.

Bella slowly sat up as she felt the presence of another being. It wasn't long before her eyes locked on a certain Hufflepuff, one that Bella hadn't seen more than a year; the last time being when Eleona was still with Xavier. A smirk grew to her lips as she saw Eleona trying to ignore her as she walked past, but of course, Bella wouldn't let that happen. Bella quickly stood up and moved into the direct line of the Puff, standing just a few feet away.
"Well, well well. Look who it is! Our precious, little, Hufflepuff." Bella said mockingly. "How have you been Eleona? Actually don't answer that, I don't really care. I'll tell you how I've been though. I have been with Xavier heaps. He's a really good kisser, do you remember?" She smirked.

Eleona tried to hide the look of distaste on her face, smiling through it all still. In truth she couldn't stand the other girl's company, but in politeness to Xavier, and to keep things uncomplicated, she didn't want to fight with Bella. In an obviously fake tone she said, "Ah, well, I'm glad you've been doing well... I still see that you're the same as always." Of course she didn't state that 'as always' was a bad thing, she didn't have it in her.
"I do remember that, actually." Eleona stared her down, rolling her eyes briskly. She had absolutely no hard feelings, let alone any feelings, for her ex-boyfriend. Of course he was a nice kisser and an excellent boyfriend, but she just wasn't interested in him that way anymore. "Tell him I say hello the next time you see him."

Bella cocked her eyebrow when Eleona mentioned she was 'the same as always'. It didn't sound mean, but Bella wondered what she meant. "The same as always Eleona? And what, persay, do you mean by that?" She asked curiously, sneering at the girl.
She grinned when Eleona said she remembered kissing Xavier; and that he was a good kisser. "Awh, you poor soul, you don't get to experience that anymore! I'll tell you, he has probably gotten better since being with you. He's probably trying more with me, I guess maybe I'm worth it?" She shrugged, grinning. Bella placed a hand on Eleona's shoulder, getting closer to her face. "I understand you must harbor some ill feelings towards me Eleona, but please don't get too jealous. The better girl won after all." She smirked.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it's not my best :erm:

OOCOut of Character:
Oh it's okay. ^_^ It's fine, really.

"Nothing, I just meant you haven't changed much at all." Eleona's smile returned once more and she placed her hands behind her back, stretching it out and letting out a small groan. This was starting to get a little tedious, but fun.
Although this feeling faded when Bella threw insult after insult after her. A younger Eleona would most likely be in tears by this point, but that was the old her. She was stronger now and was harder to break. "Good for him then, good for you as well." As she got closer the hufflepuff gave her a stare that wasn't a glare, but wasn't kind. "And who said I haven't been kissing anyone? I'm not totally helpless, you know." This was setting up for an insult, but that would actually amuse Eleona more than it would hurt her. "That's right Bella, you got one boy, so you're clearly so much better than me." Her eyes rolled, though it was starting to get to her.

Bella rolled her eyes when Eleona said she hadn't changed much. "You barely even know me at all Eleona. How do you know I haven't changed?" She asked, looking at the girl like she was stupid. Bella watched as the Hufflepuff stretched, and shook her head in disgust. She was starting to wonder what Xavier ever saw in this girl. She wasn't even pretty, and was really annoying.
"I didn't even ask about your kissing of anyone. I was just saying, it must suck for you to not be able to kiss Xavier anymore. He really is quite the catch." Bella stated grinning as she winked at Eleona. "Wow - you're not completely helpless? That's news to me! I thought you were just a stupid Hufflepuff." Bella laughed as she placed her hands on her hips. "Wait, no, I am right, you probably just think you've been kissing boys, but imaginary friends, and the mirror don't count hun." Bella smirked. "And yes. I am better than you. Because I got the boy that counts. And also because I am plainly just better than you." She smiled.

"Well, I can just tell that you're the same snobbish, horrid, spoiled brat of a person that you were when we last saw each other." Eleona remarked, finally shooting a glare at her both out of weariness and of anger. Bella at this point knew nothing of Eleona or what was going on in her life, so that only angered her more. She rubbed her head and growled softly, "And honestly, good for Xavier for liking someone, but I don't understand what he sees in you."
The puff huffed at her, trying to think of a suitable comeback and trying to seem like that just rolled off. In fact she was lying if she did say that she kissed anyone recently. Well, she kissed some Durmstrang student a while back, but that wasn't the point. This was a question of her pride and her reputation. "Excuse me Bella, but I have a boyfriend." Did she really just say that? On the outside she said this with the most confidence that she ever had, but inside she was panicking. "Oh and it doesn't matter, in all honesty I doubt it would've lasted between me and Xavier anyway. It's just being realistic after all." She smiled.

Bella raised her eyebrows and smirked as Eleona insulted her. She let out a small laugh as she finished her rant. "Well, I'm going to take that as a compliment, but I'm pretty sure you meant it as an insult, so-" Bella raised her hand and whacked Eleona across the face before stepping closer to her and pointing a finger in her face. "Don't ever insult me again." She threatened.
Bella laughed again as Eleona said she had a boyfriend. "Don't you listen? I've just said that imaginary friends don't count you silly girl. If you really have a boyfriend, then why don't you tell me about him hmm?" She smirked, waiting for the answer. "And if you didn't think it would work out with you and Xav, then why did you agree to marry him?" Bella asked another question, hands on her hips, smirking.

Eleona took moments to process what Bella had just done, and then just smiled, even with the red mark forming on her face. "Right, because I'm afraid of a girl that does nothing but try to out do me... Ever heard of a thing called jealousy Bella? I't really such a bad feeling... Pathetic." She even laughed at the finger in her face. All the while, inside, she wanted to cry. That whack really hurt.
Her face lit up at the questioning of the reality of her 'boyfriend,' "He's a really close friend, and we just decided to give a relationship a try." That was all she would reveal for now, after all anything else would dig her in a ditch that she couldn't get out of. "And I was a niave first year that didn't know how the world worked. I know better now, after all now there are little pricks that just live to upset you for self-satisfaction."

Bella's eyes narrowed as the Hufflepuff laughed. The laugh infuriated her, making Bella even more mad than she was before. "And why would I be jealous of you? There is absolutely nothing about you that I wish I had. I mean, when I first met you, I thought you were some sort of experiment for Artificial Stupidity. And while some people have a right to be ugly, you seem to be abusing that privilege. Seriously. You need to do something with, this-" She said, gesturing to Eleona's whole body.
Isabella raised her eyebrows when Eleona said a few things about her supposed boyfriend. She let out a small laugh. "A close friend, wanting to give a relationship a try? Yeah, right, okay." She said, still laughing. "And yes Eleona, there are some pricks in the world, but there are also some people-" She started, gesturing at the Hufflepuff again, "that deserve to be slapped in the face. Like you, just before!" Bella grinned. "Though, with your idiocy, I wouldn't expect you to remember it, want to try it again?" She suggested, holding her palm near Eleona's face.

"I may be ugly, but at least I have a soul." Eleona shot back, self satisfaction flooding in and taking over her mouth and body language. "And for someone as smart as you, you would have had to realize that, well, you aren't too good looking yourself." She mimicked Bella seamlessly, motioning to her body up and down as well. And as far as what Eleona thought of Bella when they first met, well that would be plain improper to say out loud.
Eleona panicked. Why she said what she was about to say would be up for debate long after she said it, but she would say it anyway. "Just ask him yourself.. Claude Harris.. A Ravenclaw in our year..." They had been friends for pretty much their whole lives, so Eleona was sure that he'd be willing to help her out. "And there are some people in this world that can't use their words, and resort to slaps." She finally finished, stepping away from her just enough so she wouldn't get hit again, at least for now.

Xavier was glad to have been finally back at Hogwarts. It was as if he had been away from
his home away from home. Being back mean't that he could finally get things going with Bella,
now that they were dating, he could get things rolling with her and see to it that him and Bella
spend a good future together. An entire corporate business was waiting for him after he would
graduate from Hogwarts. When his parents were to retire, he would take over the family business
and handle things his own way. He wasn't worried about money because he was going to have
that either way, he just wanted to make sure that he kept intact with Bella this time and not
just disappear, like last time. Though good memories came back to Xavier, bad ones came back
as well, some of which he wished he would have never experienced, such as meeting Max, and
a few other individuals he didn't want to have on his cool mind right now. He wanted to take
everything very chill and steady right now. After all, it had been not too long since he got back,
and he didn't want to get in trouble. Last time he got in trouble, he got detention with Professor
Khalid for a few days, although thanks to his best friend Hamza, he was let out after the first
day. Speaking of Hamza, Xavier had not seen or heard from his for quite some time now, so
Xavier thought it would be a good idea for him to head to the lakefront to see if Hamza was there
or not, seeing as that was Hamza's favorite place to be, it was the first place he wanted to go
and search for him. Taking his small bad around his shoulder, wearing jeans, a shirt with a black
coat up on top that his mother had sent him after coming back to Hogwarts, he started to march
towards Lakefront, in hopes that he would find his best friend Hamza and catch up with him.

While walking down the road to lakefront, Xavier started to remember the time when him and
Eleona had a major fight not too far from this place because she had cheated on him with Max.
Those two really had ticked him off and he was very much upset that day. In all of this none
sense, Xavier started to hear some bickering not too far from his stand point. It was as if
someone was having a ridiculous argument with someone else, sounded like two girl's were
going pretty much at it and arguing with each other. Walking closer to the sounds of their
voices, he could not believe what he was seeing. He was seeing Eleona and Bella talking to
each other, and it seemed like the two were arguing. But arguing over what? He was too far
away to tell exactly what they were talking about, so he walked closer, but instantly, he stopped
on his tracks. 'Should I go or should I not? Eleona is there... and I don't want to really talk
to her.. at all.'
Thought Xavier to himself. Although his girlfriend Bella was there, so he took
the responsibility and started to walk towards them, for the sake of Bella if he would need his
help. Walking closer and closer, he was with in few feet from the girl, he said, in a smooth
tone, "What's going on here?" Xavier gulped seeing the two just standing there arguing.
<i>
</i>

Bella laughed when Eleona implied that she didn't have a soul, yet admitted she was ugly. She looked at Eleona and listened to what she said next, and she dropped her mouth in pretend horror. "Me? Not good-looking? Girl, do you need glasses or something? But at least you can admit that you are ugly. Maybe you're not that stupid?" Bella asked, tilting her head slightly with a smirk.
Bella watched the body movement of Eleona as she responded to Bella's query about the so called boy friend. She noticed a slight panic in her voice and she smirked. "Good thinking, I will ask him myself. In fact, I intend to find him after this meeting." She spoke, gesturing between the two of them. Bella laughed as Eleona finished what she was saying and took a step away from her. However, before Bella could reply, she heard a voice coming from her side. She looked over and a grin formed at her lips as she saw Xavier standing there. Bella immediately walked to Xavier and kissed him. "Xavier! You remember Eleona right? We were just having a sweet conversation. I was telling her about how good you and I are, and she was informing me of an apparent new guy in her life. Raffaelo or something right?" She said, looking at Eleona again, with a smile on her face.

"The only stupid one here is you." Eleona muttered under her breath, not caring for the conversation at all anymore. The good mood she had been in was now crushed in every single way, and the happy thoughts she had were now a far off memory. Even if that was the case, she would act as if she was okay. But she wasn't... at all.
This bad mood was only worsened as she saw Xavier. No, it wasn't that she dreaded the very sight of him or anything remotely like that, but it wasn't like she wanted to hug him and ask how his life had been. "... Hey, Xavier." If anything this would make Bella more of a stuck up little priss than she was already. "And yeah, go ahead and talk to him then... I'm sure he'll be happy to talk to you! After all you're just so pleasant." The confidence she had was growing every second; it was clear she wasn't that shy first year she had been. Life had made her a lot tougher, and she wasn't just going to sit down and take whatever the heck Bella was going to dish out. "You know, you two are just so cute together." At a first glance her words didn't seem sarcastic in the least, in actuality they sounded kind and sincere. The smile on her face only strengthened it. "I'm glad to see that you're happy, Xavier."

Today was a beautiful day in New Zealand. And no one appreciated a nice day than the quite and timid Claude. Claude's hair was a bit of a mess, seeing as he had just woken up. Being in Ravenclaw, Claude had such an amazing view of the entire school grounds from his window in his dormitory on the top of the North Tower. Claude dressed out of his pajamas and changed into a simple hooded sweater, jeans, and converse. Claude looked out his window as he brushed his teeth and as he looked at the marvelous lake, he saw the giant squid dancing and prancing around in his grand bat- Wait, WHAT? ELEONA? Eleona was getting slapped right next to a tree. Claude couldn't see who was behind the tree, but Claude knew there was only one person who would slap Eleona. Bella White. Claude knew Eleona's history with Bella. Bella dated Xavier, who Eleona was supposedly proposed to when she was 11. Claude panicked. This can't end well! Claude finished brushing his teeth and he ran out of his room, down the Ravenclaw staircase, out the portrait hole, down tens of flights of stairs, out the main door, and all the way to the the Lakefront. When Claude finally got there, he was totally out of breath. By that time, Xavier had gotten there, and Claude being the overly shy kid that he is, began saying words while breathing heavily and stuttering. "P-please... d-d-don't... fight...." Claude caught his breath and saw that everyone was looking at him oddly. "S-sorry... I'm Claude Harris... I'm Eleona's best friend... I was just trying t-t-t-to s-s-stop the violence.... I'll be on my way n-n-n-now..." Claude whipped around and began to walk back to the castle. Being totally embarrassed, his face was a bright shade of red.

Eleona caught his hand and gave a nervous laugh, pulling him back over softly. "U-Um.. Claude, you don't have to be so secretive about it anymore.. I'm now open to the idea of you calling me your girlfriend and all that. There's no need to lie about what we are." She looked at him with a knowing sort of gaze, knowing that he'd understand the situation right away. Then she returned her attention back to the other couple, smiling sweetly. "Here he is, my boyfriend Claude. Xavier I think you've met him before." She wasn't sure about that, but seeing as the ravenclaw and her were conjoined at the hip, there had to be some instance where their paths had crossed. At the same time she gave her friend's hand a soft squeeze, something to relieve his nervousness. She knew that Claude had a tad of a problem with a stutter, unless alone with her, so she would try her best to calm him down in front of everyone else. It usually wouldn't work, but she would always try. When they were little kids, Eleona would even go so far as to throwing dirt in his eye to give the other children the idea that he was crying over that, not the fact that he was too nervous or scared to talk to someone. And even though they now didn't see each other as often, she still had that very large percentage of her brain solely devoted to protecting him (even if she was much smaller than he was.)

Xavier was starting to feel a bit awkward around Eleona. It wasn't because he hated Eleona or anything,
it was just because he had not seen her for a long time. Gazing upon her, he could see that she had not
changed much. For the time being, Xavier was not concerned with what he was seeing in front of him, it
was what he wasn't seeing. Xavier got the feeling that there was something going on between Bella and
Eleona, something fishy. Being a good mediator, he knew that he had to get to the bottom of this fast,
and he knew that neither Bella nor Eleona had a lot of patience, from his experience. That was not really
a bad thing in Xavier's case, he just knew the two girl's all too well. Seeing Bella coming up to him, and
then immediately kissing him gave Xavier the feeling that Bella was trying to show off. This didn't really
bother him seeing as Bella was that type of person, and he enjoyed every bit about her. Sometimes, even
Xavier would get carried away in showing himself off. What kind of guy wouldn't show off? Xavier was
the normal type of guy, and he knew what to do, and how to handle things in these kinds of situations.
Seeing the curious smile on Bella's face that was towards Eleona, he knew that she was trying to make
Eleona jealous, which wasn't a bad thing. Current girlfriend trying to make ex. girlfriend jealous seemed
like a normal deal, but really, this was not the right now to be doing this. Such a beautiful day, and Xavier
did not want to have it ruined over some little jealousy argument between his ex. girlfriend and Bella.
"Hey babe." Said Xavier, giving a tender kiss back to Bella. Rubbing his nose against Bella's nose,
and he knew Bella was going to giggle, Xavier looked back at Eleona. "Eleona." Said Xavier nodding
his head towards Eleona looking straight in her eyes, and with a smile on his face. He could see that Eleona
had grown up a little bit, not necessarily by physical means, but by more emotionally and mentally. The
problems that Eleona and Xavier once had, both had gone past them, and went on their own ways. "Talk
to who, if I must ask? Eleona, I'm assuming you're in another relationship?"
Asked Xavier as he let his
arm go from Bella's grip, and sat down on a nearby rock. Gazing at the sky, Xavier was really enjoying this.

"Don't you guys love the weather today? Very serene." Said Xavier as he unbuttoned his shirt a bit,
showing off his undershirt, wanting to cool his body, seeing as there was some sweat on his body. Not too
long after, he heard a footsteps coming towards both them. Xavier, with a smirk on his face, didn't even
need to look over. He already had a feeling on who it was. The rate of those steps, and then the voice
that was talking of who seemed like a male individual, hearing that the girl's should not fight, and that they
should just get alone. It seemed that this boy was of Eleona's nature, or rather, somewhat similar nature
to Xavier as well. Xavier laughed a little and said, "I remember you Claude." Xavier, still looking at the
sky, he already knew what he was here for, what his intentions were, and who he was here to defend.
Xavier didn't need anything special to figure out that there was something going on between Eleona and
Claude, which proved true when Xavier heard Eleona say that Claude didn't need to hide anything anymore,
and that the two were indeed dating. Xavier scratched his head a little, brushed his hair, and then got off
the rock, walking back to Bella. "Pleasure for you to join us, Claude. I, too just got here seeing as I just
spotted Bella and Eleona talking and thought something was going on between the two, so I rushed over."

Said Xavier as he pulled in Bella in front of him, putting his arms around her waist, and giving her a kiss on
her cheek. As much as Xavier enjoyed making peace, he also enjoyed having some jealousy fun with other
couples. In this case, it seemed like it was Eleona and Claude. "So, would you two ladies mind telling
me what's going on?"
Asked Xavier with curiosity. Xavier wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, lame.

"Nothing we can't solve ourselves..." Eleona replied cheerily, making a slight face along with her smile and sighing. She didn't really want to say what had gone on for the sake of saving Xavier the trouble. Knowing him, she knew that he would want to help. That would be nice at the moment but then again there was always that slight possibility that it would just make Bella more upset with her. That was honestly the last thing she wanted. With everything else going on in her life with trying to find a new place to stay, drama would be totally unappreciated. Plus there was the slight possibility that she might have to move in with Claude's adult sister, and that would be a little awkward to explain since Claude and her were 'together.' "And I love this weather. It's actually warm for the first time it what seems like forever, right?" The hufflepuff was never a fan of winter months, but then again she never really cared for extremely hot weather either. Days like this, when it was sunny and warm were just perfect. Many of Eleona's fondest memories were of days like this. She would just sit outside of her house and play around with her little brother, or even a pet. Once, her father even joined in to play tag. Though she was much to old to play games like that by now, it was still comforting to think about when she missed her father. "How have you been though, Xavier?" The girl asked, trying to distract him from the current tension. That was probably the only thing that hadn't changed. No matter what, Eleona never wanted to burden anyone with her problems, even if it was their choice to get involved.

A giggle emitted itself from Bella's mouth when Xavier rubbed his nose against hers. She was happy he had chosen to play along with her. Bella smirked, still grasping Xavier's hand when Eleona gave her 'permission' to talk to Claude. It wasn't like she needed her permission; she still would have hunted him down if Eleona had begged her not to talk to him. She rolled her eyes at Eleona's comment about her being pleasant, knowing that she was being sarcastic. "That's so sweet of you to say Eleona. Hopefully your...boyfriend will think the same as you." Bella said a sickening sweet smile upon her face. The grin lingered when Eleona said they were cute together. "Aren't we though?" She commented before looking up at Xavier, and placing a small peck on his cheek. Bella watched as Xavier sat on a rock, smiling as he unbuttoned his shirt. Whether he was doing it intentionally or unintentionally, Bella was definitely going to have to thank him for playing along later.

Isabella's eyes widened slightly in fright as a boy entered their group, stuttering a few words out, his face red. She pursed her lips to stop from letting out a giggle at the boy's attempt to 'stop the violence'. "What ever do you mean Claude Harris? There's no violence here." She smiled at him. There was a slight bitterness around Bella in realizing that Claude was now in an area where Eleona could communicate with him before Bella got a chance to ask him if Eleona was telling the truth, or if she really was a big, fat, liar. She let out a small laugh when Eleona pulled him back to the group. "Oh, you've just now decided you're okay to be associated with him Eleona? What fantastic timing."
Bella smiled as Xavier came back and put his arm around her waist. She moved her arms backwards and put hers around Xavier's waist, resting her linked hands on the small of his back. A grin grew at her mouth and she nodded her head at Eleona's answer to Xavier's question. "Exactly. I mean, why do you guys assume that something was happening? Eleona, here, was just filling me in on this lovely boyfriend she's had for awhile now. Although, supposedly it was supposed to be a secret - until just now or something. Maybe it's just me, but I'm really confused about what's actually happening here." She finished, smiling sweetly again.

"See unlike you, Bella, I don't feel the need to boast about my relationships.. I wanted to keep it low to save Claude and me the stress, but, since you so forcefully proclaim that I am incapable of having a boyfriend.. I decided to go public." Eleona made a tired, weary face. She knew that Claude would play along no matter what. The question was whether or not Bella would see through it. Though after a while she smiled again. After all, she didn't have a reason not to smile. Everyone was happy. She was happy, right? None the less she just held Claude's hand and rested on his shoulder lazily. If anyone didn't know them, they would've seemed to be a completely legitimate couple. After all they were very touchy. Well, at least Eleona was. Claude was more of the shy type, clearly.

Though Eleona knew that Bella wouldn't be satisfied without some sort of proof. "What can I do to prove it to you?" Her sickly sweet tone was now even annoying herself. Being fake-nice to the Slytherin was becoming increasingly difficult by all means. Though she didn't want to be seen as the bad guy in this situation.. She wasn't!

Xavier was rather enjoying this little event that was happening right now. The
fact that the events of the past, or rather, the memories of the past were now
showing up to Xavier once again, this time, he is prepared to face it all. He did
not need to be in hiding anymore from anyone. He was now as confident as
ever, and having Bella by his side really inspired him to do his best. It really
amused Xavier as to right when Claude comes, Eleona decides to say that he
is indeed her boyfriend. Xavier knew Eleona better than she thinks. After all,
Xavier did use to 'love' Eleona before, but now, it was time to move on. Eleona
was really bad at hiding stuff from Xavier, and she still is. A horrible liar, which
interested him because he ammusingly watched people lie so bad that they
could be easily caught. It also amused him that Bella was going alone with all
of this, though now that the two were dating, it was Xavier responsibility to
help Bella whenever possible, and back her up. Xavier started to laugh a little
when Bella said she was confused as to what is happening here. He already
knew exactly what was happening here, Xavier could easily see through Eleona,
it wasn't hard. Liar's and people who pretend and hide have a tendency to
make a lot of mistake, which are easily catchable. "Bella, it's very clear as
to what is going on here babe. Obviously these two love birds have a plan
of their own, a pathetic plan that is."
Said Xavier as he eye'd both of them.

Looking back at Eleona, hearing her say that she didn't have the need to boast
about her relationship, Xavier started to move his head left, and right, feeling
sorry for Eleona. Keeping things on the low isn't a bad thing, but when lying
comes into play, it's a big deal. The fact that Eleona can't get past Xavier seems
to really interest Xavier. "Quite truthfully, you are incapable of having a
boyfriend. You don't even know how to have one, or treat a boy like your
boyfriend for that matter. You cheated on me. Remember Max?"
Said Xavier
as he sat down, bringing Bella down with him, still keeping her in his arms, and
giving her a massage on her arms slowly. Xavier was not a cheater, never was,
and never will be. On the other hand, he did not expect Eleona to be a cheater
when he was dating her, but she proved to be something else. "To be honest,
you don't have to prove anything to us, we already know you're a loser, an
illiterate individual incapable of having a balance in your life."
Said Xavier.

Eleona, in truth, was a little taken back by Xavier's words. After all, from what she could remember he never was a harsh person, let alone as rude to use the words pathetic or a loser. But at the same time, it dawned on her. Her face lightened and she wasn't even upset by him in the least. She realized no matter how Xavier and she had claimed to be close, they barely even knew each other and were pretty much incompatible. Either that, or they had both changed a great deal. A small, almost unheard laugh came from her lips. It was almost happy, yet it was more out of amusement than finding something funny. They were first years, incapable of feeling true love, blinded by true love that they claimed they felt for each other at first. It became clear that Xavier was just another stuck up Slytherin that believed in coming out on top, no matter who they hurt in their way. "See, here's the thing... Don't even try to think you know me, Xavier." A smirk graced her features, just interested by the very idea, "You may have known me well enough when I was a first year, but you know nothing about me now." That was a given.

"Oh and um.." She paused for a moment. "I may be a loser, but at least I'm not a stuck up and from what I can see, slightly jaded guy, who still brings up things from what... A year, almost two years ago?" Yet after she said this, her face drained and was painted with rouge. She hadn't meant to be that rude, that vicious even... It wasn't like her in the least. Even if it had been years, she was still as generally kind as she had been. Being the sensitive person she had been, she was usually quite empathetic and tended not to say anything too cruel or mean. Bella was the exception to that, but hey, that was a mutual relationship. By now she had let go of her boyfriend, hands folded in front of her chest and clenched tight.

Xavier wasn't all the same old nice boy anymore. He had two different sides to him now. One
side that was the nice side, and the other was the evil side. Xavier himself knew this very well
because his grandmother had told him before she passed away that he will grow up to having
two very interesting sides. Xavier will have to work very hard to control both sides, otherwise,
there will always be a war inside him. Right now, his evil side was starting to rise over his good,
which he knew and was trying to control it. If front of Bella, his nice side always would be more
powerful than his evil side, but when Xavier would come in front of someone he disliked, or was
not too fond of, his evil side would start to shine out. Clinching his right hand and trying to gain
control of his good side, he grew a smile on his face as he looked back at Eleona. He very well
knew what she had done to him before, and really, he had no idea why she did it. He still did
not understand why he even bothered to be with a girl that was a cheater. She cheated on
him when they were dating, and that was a big deal for him. With a smirk on his face, Xavier
said, "Don't know you? I see right through you." Xavier was good at reading people's
faces and very well knew what she was up to. She had not been telling the whole truth about
what was really going on between her and Claude, but the fact that she kept lying over and
over again reduced a lot of respect in his eyes for Eleona. Xavier may not know everything,
but he did know a lot about Eleona, he knew her all too well for her to be able to not hide a lot
from him. "Know nothing about you now? You're still the same old loser and a cheater you
were before."
Said Xavier trying to keep control over his evil side. He wanted to keep it
under control, otherwise, he would not only hurt himself, but the people around him as well.

Xavier slightly laughed when Eleona said he was bringing up issues from a year ago. That
really showed him how little she had grown up. "You obviously have not grown up, not
one bit. Our past is what makes our future. The past matter's, and from what I see, you
were a cheater, and will always remain one."
Said Xavier as he started to breath a bit
heavily. He really wanted to get control over his dark side now. It was getting harder and
harder because a waterfall of bad thoughts were filling up his mind right now that he really
did not know what to do. He looked over to Bella, giving her a slight kiss on the cheek and
then looking back at Eleona. "Tell me why you have to lie about you and Claude, Eleona?"
said Xavier with a smirk. He saw right through her, saw right through her lies. "If you
two really are dating, you probably wouldn't mind proving to me and Bella that you guys are
actually in fact dating? Maybe perhaps a kiss or two?"
Asked Xavier with a smirk on his face.
He knew that there would be some hesitation, and was looking forward to what Eleona had to say to that.

Bella laughed when Eleona said she doesn't have the need to boast about her relationships. "Why would there be stress involved in telling people you were dating? I'm sorry Eleona, but your stories are just not adding up together, and it all seems a bit suspicious." Bella stopped talking and laughed quietly as Xavier added in his bit. She nodded her head vigorously as he brought up the topic of Eleona cheating on him. Bella remembered Xavier telling her about it when they first met, and Bella didn't understand why he stayed with her. She knew how lucky she was to have Xav, and she would never do anything stupid to jeopardize their relationship. She giggled as Xavier pulled her down with him, and rested her hand on his thigh, smiling as he massaged her arm. Bella put her hand on her mouth to stop the laugh come out when Xavier insulted Eleona. This was a side of him that she was beginning to love. She knew he would never say such things to her, but she loved this new side of him. Or rather, the side that Eleona shoved away, but was now coming back.
Bella scowled as Eleona let out a laugh- a laugh which hurt Bella's ears at the annoying sound of it. The scowl stayed on her lips as Eleona continued to talk. It was getting to the moment where Bella was sick of talking to the girl, and just wanted to hex her. She was thankful to have Xavier on her side, and so just wanted to get rid of the scum that was in front of her, and enjoy the rest of her day with him. Her jaw dropped and her anger rose as she listened to Eleona insult Xavier. There was no way she was having that. She stood up and took a step towards Eleona, her wand quickly in her hand. "Don't you dare insult my boyfriend, you pathetic little slut." She said in a dangerously low tone. She took a step back as she heard Xavier laugh, obviously brushing off what Eleona said, but her blood was still boiling. She would love nothing more than to see Eleona in pain, but she knew she'd have to control herself for now, or she could be in a lot of trouble.
Bella smiled slightly up at Xavier when he kissed her on the cheek, not knowing if he realized he was helping calm her down. She took a deep breath and looked over at Claude. "Why so quiet Harris? You don't seem to have a lot to say on this matter. Why aren't you protecting your...ah...girlfriend?" Bella asked. A smirk grew onto her lips when Xavier told Eleona to prove her relationship with a kiss. Bella's smirk grew into a grin as she built on the idea. "But not just any kiss Bexley. It has to be a proper passionate kiss, not just a peck." She grinned, clasping on to Xaviers hand again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back