Je suis ton ami

Eliza Beth Stewart

OOC First Name
Melissa.
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Eliza Beth quietly made her way down to The Rosebush. She needed fresh air and this was by far the nicest place to get it. So much had happened lately and the Ravenclaw needed to destress. Adjusting her heavy sketch pad under her arm she looked around for something to sketch. But the rosebush wasn't all she saw, a familiar head of blond hair was also visible. Eliza Beth made her way over to the seated figure and flopped down beside her, sketch pad forgetten on the ground next to her.

"Hey Sia!" Eliza Beth said greeting her cousin with a wide grin, "Long time no see!" It was true, she hadn't seen her sweet cousin in months and it was about time they caught up. "So can I ask what's been going on in your life? Or is it still too confusing?" she asked keeping her tone lighthearted, despite the serious undertone. Both her and Sia had complicated lives that intertwined through a series of fmaily members that seemed to appear out of nowhere. Eliza Beth had gained an entire family, Sia - siblings. "Things are complicated for me." she added quietly. She had gained the imfamous Aimee Darkhart as a stepsister. Not something the Ravenclaw enjoyed. But nevertheless she was never one to dwell on such matters. "So?" She asked prompting Sia to speak.

Sia was daydreaming down by the rosebush, drowsily watching the clouds go by, so it took longer than usual for the Hufflepuff to realise she was being talked to.
"Eliza Beth! Hi! Oh my goodness, sorry, I really wasn't paying attention. It has definitely been way too long." Sia had no idea why she hadn't seen her cousin for such a long time, they were living in the same castle, after all. She supposed it was just because Hogwarts was such a big place.

"Er, well, as it happens my life is now confusing because nothing seems to be happening. I haven't heard from any of the family for ages." Sia was indeed confused about this. The apparently endless series of disasters that her family, particularly sisters Melodie and Abathyn, had been going through had pretty much defined Sia's life for several years now. And all of a sudden . . . nothing. It didn't make sense.
"What's complicated for you?" Sia asked, picking up the dark note in her best friend's voice and slipping into her skills at listening to other people's problems.

Eliza Beth grinned and gave her cousin a quick hug before settling herself back down onto the grass. Her smile disappeared and was replaced by a look of confusion. "Really?" she asked curiously, "Nothing at all?" Eliza Beth was astounded, there was always something going on, their family was widely known for having all sorts of family dramas. She found it hard to believe that there was nothing happening. It was strange and Eliza Beth felt she should investigate the matter further, but perhaps at another time.

Eliza Beth sighed and looked up toward the clouds that were drifting lazily by. "Well..." she started slowly, "It's rather a long tale. Hope you're ready for story time." She laughed trying to lighten her own mood. She was unsuccessful. "You know my mother's boyfriend Demetrius? Well he has a daughter the same age as Zeiva named Angela. I have long accepted that despite the frequent arguments between the two of them." She started pausing for a breath, reaching out she picked up her sketch pad and began to toy with the wire binding. "Well, it turns out that he had another daughter that no one knew about. And she turned up not that long ago." Eliza Beth flicked open the book and turned to a sketch. She passed it to Sia and the scowling face of her new step sister looked up at the both of them. "Aimee Darkhart." She muttered frowning.

imagesCAZQN9VJ-1.jpg

Cue sinister music. Sia frowned, tilting her head sideways for a better look at the drawing. "Aimee? Seriously?" Sia knew Aimee only a little; in the first few years at Hogwarts they had been friends, but Aimee had grown distant and surly towards, well, pretty much everyone as far as Sia was aware. She could see why Eliza Beth Didn't appreciate living with her.

"Yeah," Sia added picking up on the earlier thread of the conversation. "I haven't heard from any of them for months. It's really weird. I never thought the family would stop having disasters."

Eliza Beth sighed and snapped the book together with a snap. "Yeah, seriously. It's a nightmare! Honestly! Living with her is a freakin' disaster!" She cried whilst tossing the book aside once again.

"That's strange. I thought there was always at least one crazy family drama going on. I mean with as many realatives as we have..." she trailed off. The thought of there not being a single dramatic event in her family life confused the Ravenclaw. In the years previous hardlly a day went by without there being some kind of crazy situaiton. "Weird..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back