Jaymi Alen Whitfield

Jaymi Whitfield

Name: Jaymi Alen Whitfield
House: Gryffindor.
Birthday: January 13
Hometown: Born in Dublin, Ireland. Currently living in Hamilton, New Zealand.
Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: Half-blood.
Five words that best describe your character: Shy, introverted, brave, loyal, animal-lover.

Appearance

Hair Color:
Brown-ish red, more brown.
Hair Style: Short and slightly spiky.
Eye color: Steel blue.
Height: Currently, 5 feet tall. Adult height is 5'7".
Other distinguishing details: Has a scar from a Niffler's bite on his neck from early childhood.

Family:

Father's name:
Thomas Jacob Whitfield
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Half-blood, both parents are wizards, father is a wizard, mother is a Muggle. Works as a healer for St. Mungo's.
Mother's name: Kelley Ainne O'Leary
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Muggle from a slightly magical family. Works as a Muggle banker.
Siblings (names and descriptions): Benjamin Michael Whitfield, age 7. Curly red hair, outgoing demeanor. Marie-ainne Kathleen Whitfield, age 3. Long brown hair, a quiet child.
Other key family members: Theodore Whitfield, grandfather, had associations with Death Eaters, generally a nasty person.

At Hogwarts

Your best subject:
Charms.
Your worst subject: History of Magic.
Extracurricular activities: I want to play Quidittch, so all my extra time is spent at the pitch, watching the practices and games.
Favorite place at Hogwarts: Either the Quidditch pitch or in the forest.
Least favorite place at Hogwarts: The dungeon.
Do any of the staff members scare you?: Groundskeeper Willie.
Do any inspire you?: Headmistress Alicia, because she overcame the odds and started the school.

Miscellaneous:

Interests/hobbies:
Animals, Muggle arts (painting, music, writing)
What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Become either an Auror or a dragon-tamer.
Someone you look up to: I look up to my father, because despite his father being so nasty, me father chooses to heal people, not hurt them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back