James, LeighAnn, and someone special

" Im fine, i wont get into trouble, i promise." James said with a smile.

" Oh ok." James said and wrote the letter.
Dear Dad,
Have i to be in for a certain time??
James

He passed it to the owl and waited for a reply. Moments later the owl came back.
Dear James,
Stay out for as long as you want tonight.
Dad

" Im allowed out as late as i want." James said to LeighAnn.

She was walking down Obsidian Harbor when she saw her cousin from Cali. She missed Cali oh so much. She at least, now, had a little part of it here with her.

She smiled. "Yes, it's me." She walked over to her and the guy she was with, "I really wish this place was a bit warmer." She felt a cool breeze or the April chill drift over her arms.

She sighed, "Well, Auntie was a bigt part of my life," pausing with a rattling breath, "but, my momma and daddy needed time away. So, they bought the Placeford Mansion in France."

"Mhmm." She nodded, "It's a nice place. Huge. And roomy. If you don't like where you're at, I bet Momma and Daddy wouldn't mind lettin you move in." She said, "It's got a spell around it that makes it feel like Cali. And It's got a backyard beach. I can get my tan on!!" She laughed.

She looked at her, then the guy, "You are actually asking. You know my parents. They could care less, as long as I'm not in trouble."

"The day we pushed our dad's out of the boat.. " she laughed. "Then we almost drownded that guy for untying my top."

LeighAnn laughed... "But the lifeguard made us stop... Yeah I remember.... momma though it was so funny..." LeighAnn thought back to that day.... " Hey and do you rememeber when we was at school and I hit that girl because she called you fat?"

"Mhmm. Where in the sam heck does she see fat?" She looked at her body. It was... good. "No where."

"Yup. It's me. I'm the gorgeous one." She smiled and winked at LeighAnn. "Kidding."

"It's totally cold out here." She frowned. "Does James have a friend?" Her frown kinda lifted and a smile set in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back